Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Would You Do If: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If: (675 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If: by queeneve: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
What would you do if you found love letters, personal photos, shredded phone call logs, personal gifts, and used condoms in the trashcan outside or inside your house?

What if your mate said that he or she found it and threw it in the trash? Would you believe them and move on or would you investigate further?
Re: What Would You Do If: by jaybee3(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2010
Is the mate supposed to be living with me?
Re: What Would You Do If: by queeneve: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
Could be living with you or visiting you,
Re: What Would You Do If: by jaybee3(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
I'm still struggling to understand why a mate will wanna do such.
I can't go along the line of jealousy undecided
Re: What Would You Do If: by queeneve: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
Well Jaybee,

Sometimes people do some of the stupidest chit and instead of thinking rationally which they can't they may be cheating or someone may give them something that is not appropriate so they trash it, BUT THE THING IS, instead of throwing it in city dump or somewhere else they throws it in the house trash can then when confronted they make up a lie saying they found it, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU?
Re: What Would You Do If: by queeneve: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
Now I have been to friends house who I know mates are away on trips or work in another town, where I have attempted to throw trash away and saw some things that I shouldn't see like a used condom,

I said to myself if the mate is away on work and there is nobody but this person in the house, SOMETHING IS WRONG, but the thing is what If I WAS HER MAN, and saw that, I wonder how he would have reacted had he seen it,
Re: What Would You Do If: by 190: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
No comments!
Re: What Would You Do If: by queeneve: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2010
You got busted huh Furry azz?
Re: What Would You Do If: by jaybee3(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

Well Jaybee,

Sometimes people do some of the stupidest chit and instead of thinking rationally which they can't they may be cheating or someone may give them something that is not appropriate so they trash it, BUT THE THING IS, instead of throwing it in city dump or somewhere else they throws it in the house trash can then when confronted they make up a lie saying they found it, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU?

How do you know they are lying if the love letter wasn't addressed to them.

Phone logs are meant to be shred as it's just excess paper that's so not needed. That ain't going to raise any red flag

Personal photos, why would anyone in the right state of mind me shredding their mate's personal photos. This will make me aske questions along the line of if they are Ok mentally.
Re: What Would You Do If: by queeneve: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2010
Okay Jaybee,

Let say Sue, not saying that your girl real name, WORK WITH ME ON THIS,

Let just say sue AND YOU living together, a guy across the street or down the street take a liking to Sue, sending her flowers and love letter informing her of his interest, she disgusted and throws the junk away in the trash can, YOU COMES HOME and so happen to take the trash out or saw something in the trash, would you question her or just throw the bag in the dumpster?
Re: What Would You Do If: by jaybee3(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

Okay Jaybee,

Let say Sue, not saying that your girl real name, WORK WITH ME ON THIS,

Let just say sue AND YOU living together, a guy across the street or down the street take a liking to Sue, sending her flowers and love letter informing her of his interest, she disgusted and throws the junk away in the trash can, YOU COMES HOME and so happen to take the trash out or saw something in the trash, would you question her or just throw the bag in the dumpster?
I will question her but won't be suspicious as the dude might just be a silly stalker.
i might confront him though as that's how crazy nuccas go about stalking women
Re: What Would You Do If: by googles: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
I would check to know wassup. . .am too curious to let some things pass just like dat
Re: What Would You Do If: by MOBO444(f): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Poster Now this Queeneve is nothing but a controversial Black lady.
Re: What Would You Do If: by queeneve: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2010
Bite every corners of my azz Mobo
Re: What Would You Do If: by Akinagirl(f): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
lol
Re: What Would You Do If: by Tinksh(f): 12:33am On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Bite every corners of my azz Mobo

Oh my goodness you kill me!! Tears of laughter rolling down my face!!!

On the topic, i would investigate cos it will always be in the back of my mind and if i leave it too long it will be too late to ask and i will always wonder.
Re: What Would You Do If: by biola44: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2010
if mate doenst mean my girl, let sleeping dogs lie except he wants to talk about it,

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love? / Why do women love money / Who Is More Picky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.