Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" (39205 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / BBNaija: Biggie Issues Strike To Ike, Exempting Seyi, Gets Blasted / BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Adakintroy2: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bruno3000:
grin U go like argument o

You go like quarrel.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by JoseRaji(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Mercy is the female housemate with the most clothes,while Sir Dee for the guys. Unlike Tacha who was hoping on payporte to give them free clothes, so she went to the house with bumshorts and those long ashawo socks. Payporte con cut her bet.

Lmao
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by bizhop01: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
No be cloth smell but her pussy that is smelling.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Truthchiz: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kai! Seyi don die for that room be that. Big brother #bringoutseyi
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Even if u have many clothes and underwears u will still smell if u dont wash them cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by adekhingz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Noel1:

Go and peep under her skirt na undecided

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Alejobs: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by sapeleboi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
hope the bottom pot will smell like onions

Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Oxtertee(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bruno3000:
No be by how many clothes u get u dummy...

Are u neat down there? grin

You mean rotten fish smell?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy To Ike "I Have Enough Clothes To Wear, I Don't Smell" by Bruno3000(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oxtertee:

You mean rotten fish smell?

Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) / BBNaija Lovers, Teddy-A And BamBam Step Out In Style (Photo) / Kabinda Kalimina: Zambian KBN TV Presenter Demands For His Salary On Live TV