Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses (25985 Views)

Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down / Gunmen Kill Six, Raze Houses In Kogi Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80572643:

This is barbaric, to raze down a community cos of some criminals crimes?

What shall we believe now?!
It is barbaric for any community to KILL MILITARY
MEN, without PROVOCATION.
In the same Bayelsa, on this same Nairaland, a caption once read:
"DARE DEVIL ARMED MEN KILLED POLICE MEN, SHOT PREGNANT OFFICER AND BURNT DOWN THE STATION"
It takes shack illiteracy and madness for any community to think they've got better formation than the ARMED FORCES.
Let the Nigerian Army teach them lessons. It's wrong to groom lawless children.
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]claiming anonimity as usual. ju7st as FELA said blaming it on UNKNOWN SOLDIERS.
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by Rolly22(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bayelsans love one Nigeria, so they should enjoy it.
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by holllandis: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
ayatt:

Are you daft or what?

I say enjoy your next level
E.no concern me
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by VolvoS60(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Neddstark:
Commit an art of war against Nigerian army? If you are not armed like Boko Haram, don't try it. Your hometown will become a ghost town. Stupid youths of today that were toddlers when Odi was decimated and no soldier was convicted. They will never learn.

^^^
undecided

Are you implying that all the youths in that village were responsible for killing those soldiers? Is burning the village the solution? undecided
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by VolvoS60(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
dirtydiva:
Let me brief you on my experience in one community I served during my service yr in Imo State.
I was posted to a community laden with criminals and cultist who goes on highway to rob commercial vehicles and even perpetrate their evil bk home, dey go about stealing anything dey can think of bn valuable to them, dey boast of police not bn able to enter their community without dem inflicting injuries in them as everywhere is full of bush, ds is a community where men and women, young lads join cult at the slightest opportunity just to show how ruthless dey are, dey smoke heavily, rape their gals and even render them hopeless even to extent of turning them into prostitute without border but one day their elders couldn't take it anymore and decide to compile the names of their wayward youths and hv dem sent to SARS who came in the night and round them up for execution, they where more than 30 in number but only 5 came bk as the lest hv bn executed but yet dey still dey prove stubborn if not for yahoo dat start to gv them money only God knows what dey will be by now. So if their elders in Niger delta could not do anything to caution their youth den govt will do it for them and you know how govt forces bhav when bn provoked? If you don't know ask Nnamdi kanu for details.

^^^

You rightly condemn the breakdown of law and order in rural Nigerian communities. Yet you support lawless behavior by Nigerian soldiers. It doesn't add up. undecided

Or are you just trolling?
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by VolvoS60(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
dreu2fine:
The vilagers nos d men wo done d act,y did not dring dem out.d king of d vilage failed as well.i lk wat d soja did

^^^
grin

Of course you 'like' what the soldiers did.

Your failed, desperate search for a "clean bleep mate" (whatever the hell that means grin) has clearly had a serious impact on your well being. Accept my condolences.
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by VolvoS60(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
dirtydiva:
Did I hear you say raze down houses? Did you read the news of how houses where bn raze down in baga Borno during the administration of Lt. Gen. Ihejirika? Did you know how many structures dat was tear down immediately ex president Goodluck Jonathan declare state of emergency in north east? That's another issue for another day but my argument is not to commend the atitude and heavy-handedness of govt forces in bayelsa but dey need to be very careful while dealing with any soldiers guarding oil installations in their region, they can go beyond the level of provocation to destroy community, read what happen to shiite members during their procession in Kaduna when they block Chief of army staff convoy, only God knows hundreds of people dey (shiite) buried dat week including the son of El Zazarky who was among the deceased, it was after dat sad trend dat made the security operatives to arrest their leader including his wife.

^^^
undecided

To my lasting regret, I gave you the benefit of the doubt in my earlier post.

It is clear now that you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion. Good day, Sir.
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by VolvoS60(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
maasoap:

Sentiment apart, both Baga and Bama were burnt by Nigeria soldiers and Boko Haram, one by soldiers, the other by BH alongside with everything including human beings. While this one looks like a sensation to me, no evidence burning

^^^
undecided

Do two wrongs make a right? What's your point exactly?
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by VolvoS60(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
ofwest47:
The community concerned deserve what happened to them you can not kill soldiers and get away with it.

undecided

So the entire community - men, women, children, the aged, newborns, nursing mothers, the disabled, etc. all got together and killed the soldiers or approved of the killings in some way?

Does that make sense to you?
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by VolvoS60(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oritsewhandey:

It is barbaric for any community to KILL MILITARY MEN , without PROVOCATION.
In the same Bayelsa, on this same Nairaland, a caption once read:
"DARE DEVIL ARMED MEN KILLED POLICE MEN, SHOT PREGNANT OFFICER AND BURNT DOWN THE STATION"
It takes shack illiteracy and madness for any community to think they've got better formation than the ARMED FORCES.
Let the Nigerian Army teach them lessons. It's wrong to groom lawless children.

^^^
undecided

You obviously have learnt nothing from Gothenburg. You would be better served if you left that place and came right back to where you truly wink belong.
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by Neddstark: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided

Are you implying that all the youths in that village were responsible for killing those soldiers? Is burning the village the solution? undecided

Sad. Nigerian army acts like animals. Same with US army. Because of Saddam they led a country into war that lasted more than a decade. Thats life
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by FearGodinall: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
How many villages were burnt down in Biu when a whole military brigade was overpowered with apc,ak 47 etc carted way? How many villages were burnt down by the heartless Nigerian army when their generals become prisoners of war in the hand of boko harams in Biu? Well,dear Nigerian army, we the Niger Deltans understood your message clearly and will respond at the appropriate time. If a criminal commit a crime, what has that got to do with innocent villagers?
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by FearGodinall: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Esseite:

You ask the villagers to leave, how then do you want to make your investigations if not to smoke suspects whom have refused to leave out...
. That's why sometimes when they die like fowls in boko haram attacks,you loss human empathy towards them. How is that possible?
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided

To my lasting regret, I gave you the benefit of the doubt in my earlier post.

It is clear now that you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion. Good day, Sir.
Good day to you in abundance
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^

You rightly condemn the breakdown of law and order in rural Nigerian communities. Yet you support lawless behavior by Nigerian soldiers. It doesn't add up. undecided

Or are you just trolling?
I m not in support of razing down people's house just because two officers were killed neither do I support their lawless behavior, what I m saying is that don't start a battle you can't finish, why attacking a govt force you know dat can react in abnormal way? Had it bn dey mind their own biz then the case will be different, we all know that some of ds officers are drug addicts and can't be rely on in terms of minimal destruction so why provoking them?
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
undecided

Do two wrongs make a right? What's your point exactly?

Go back to the post I quoted. If your brain couldn't process it, I can't help you.
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by VolvoS60(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
maasoap:

Go back to the post I quoted. If your brain couldn't process it, I can't help you.

^^^

undecided

Utter nonsense.

As usual, you turn tail whenever you are called out.

Justify your position if it is one worth holding.
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by VolvoS60(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
dirtydiva:
I m not in support of razing down people's house just because two officers were killed neither do I support their lawless behavior, what I m saying is that don't start a battle you can't finish, why attacking a govt force you know dat can react in abnormal way? Had it bn dey mind their own biz then the case will be different, we all know that some of ds officers are drug addicts and can't be rely on in terms of minimal destruction so why provoking them?

^^^
This is cognitive dissonance.

You can't claim to be against military brutality - and at the same time justify it. It makes no sense whatsoever.

And yet again, your comment up there implies that the entire village/town is somehow complicit in the killings of the soldiers. Is that possible? The entire village endorsed the killings of those men? undecided

The Nigerian army has followed this scorched earth policy for years whenever any of its personnel are harmed or killed in the line of duty. No proper investigation and prosecution by the appropriate authorities - just a burning, looting, pillaging spree.

Is that how a proper army works? undecided
Re: Soldiers’ Murder: Troops Invade Bayelsa Community, Raze Houses by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^
This is cognitive dissonance.

You can't claim to be against military brutality - and at the same time justify it. It makes no sense whatsoever.

And yet again, your comment up there implies that the entire village/town is somehow complicit in the killings of the soldiers. Is that possible? The entire village endorsed the killings of those men? undecided

The Nigerian army has followed this scorched earth policy for years whenever any of its personnel are harmed or killed in the line of duty. No proper investigation and prosecution by the appropriate authorities - just a burning, looting, pillaging spree.

Is that how a proper army works? undecided

NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe / Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola / Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.