Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How To Make A Guy Catch Feelings For You After You Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Guy Catch Feelings For You After You Broke Up (487 Views)

Men! This Is What It Looks Like When You Catch Feelings (picture) / Is It Possible To Sleep With A Lady Countless Times & Still Not Catch Feelings? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Guy Catch Feelings For You After You Broke Up by adaezeh126(f): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2019
If you want to get back together with this man, you know that you’re going to have to rekindle the flame between you. You’re going to have to make him feel those butterflies for you once again… but how? What’s the best way to make someone develop feelings for you after they lost them? Is it even possible?
I wanted to write this article for you today because this is such a common topic. I work with people every single day on how to restore the lost feelings between them and the person that they want to be with so that they can build a new relationship that is stronger than ever before. Understanding how to make a guy catch feelings for you again is going to be a pivotal point in your breakup recovery process and he’ll see you in an entirely new light!
Knowing how to get a guy to fall for you again post breakup
I know that right about now you’re probably feeling pretty miserable. When your heart is broken and you’re scared of losing the one you love forever, it’s easy to become pessimistic, isolate yourself and wallow. I have to hand it to you, though. You aren’t going to let this breakup sink you! You’re already searching for tools to help you get closer to your goal, so you aren’t going to wallow in self-pity.
You’re motivated and you’re ready to take action. You are also being honest with yourself in admitting that this person does not currently have feelings for you. Steering clear of false realities will allow you to reach your goal much faster because you will be able to pinpoint the right actions for your specific situation.
Congratulations because this is a crucial part of getting an ex back. You have to fight through the negative emotions and use this breakup and heartache as catalysts for important change in your life!
Now, it’s fantastic that you’re ready to take charge of the situation but we need to make sure you’re using the right tools.
Unfortunately, many people who find themselves in this position tend to panic. When you’re in panic mode, it’s very easy to make mistakes. For example, if you want to make a guy catch feelings for you again, pretty much the worst thing you could do is beg and plead with him. The clingier and needier you are, the more inclined he will be to pull even further away.
The key is to focus on making him realize on his own (through your actions in your own life) that he would be much happier with you by his side. This takes time and patience, but the more you take your time with this, the easier it will be to make him see you in a new light.
How to get a guy to catch feelings for you again: The Spark
So how exactly do you rekindle the flame between you? Well, first things first, you’re going to have to put a bit of space between you so that you can make a stronger comeback.
Its tempting to try everything you can to talk to him and convince him of your feelings and your relationship potential, but trust me when I say that this can make things worse. We need to avoid making him feel pressured or suffocated in any way; especially at this stage.
Taking a step back not only allows his negative emotions to calm down after the breakup, it allows you to analyse the situation and figure out what exactly went wrong.
You cannot rebuild a solid foundation for your relationship if you do not pinpoint the reasons behind te breakup and come up with ways to protect against them in the future.
Guys only want one thing from you…
And no, I’m not talking about sex! Guys, just like women, want to be happy. They want to be happy in their relationships, in their lives, in their jobs, etc. A person is not going to be with someone if they do not feel happy in the relationship.
So a man can lose feelings for you over time, or it can happen as a result of one specific event that brought about the breakup, and it can even happen after the breakup already took place. It will be different for every person. When you’re working on making someone fall for you again, you have to prioritize the feeling of happiness.
This means that you’ve got to ensure that you’re living a life that makes you feel joy, and later on down the line when you start to see your ex again, you have to make sure that the present moment is fun and enjoyable.
So let’s take a look at some of the biggest no-no’s when it comes to how to get him to fall for you again.
How to get him to love you again: The things to avoid
As I mentioned, it is imperative that you avoid needy and clingy behavior. These are some of the biggest relationship killers, and they can create even more of a disconnect between you and your partner following a breakup.
Keep in mind that everyone has their own Love Language, and just because you were expressing your love in one way, it does not automatically mean that that is how your ex needed to receive love.
This should all be part of your analysis phase, and if you aren’t sure what your ex’s love language was, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me or a member of my team right here.
In addition to avoiding needy and clingy behavior, another huge thing to steer clear of is any type of threat – even if it’s in the form of an ultimatum. The more pressure you place on your ex, the less likely he will be to choose being with you. Just remember that now is the time to focus on yourself and your own actions so that you can naturally begin to re attract this man into your life!
How to make a guy realize what he lost and want you back: Step 1
The very first thing I want you to do in this situation is to accept the breakup. It’s hard, and it doesn’t feel great, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t create a new relationship that is better than the last. I also say this because it’s going to change your frame of mind.
The moment you stop clinging to the past, you’re going to feel a sense of liberation that will facilitate the process of growing from this breakup and becoming the new and improved version of yourself. The best part is that you can bet your ex is going to take notice. As of now, he might be expecting you to beg and plead, or to still be at his beck and call.
If you can surprise him by not being readily available to him and by beginning to life that he would actually want to be a part of, his interest is going to be sparked. Keep in mind that a new relationship with your ex needs to be just that: New! He’s not going to want to come back and dive into the same exact relationship with you, even if he caught feels again, simply because you both already know how that ended!
So the first step here is to start with a clean slate and start working towards your goal of being happy (both in your life and in a relationship). Commit to that sense of peace, commit to your own evolution, and commit to making your life better than ever before.
The tools to use when you have strong feelings for a guy
There are so many techniques available to you, especially when you find yourself in this type of situation!
One of the most powerful ones that we suggest to our clients who are hoping to restore a relationship with a man or woman that they love is the no contact rule . Its purpose is to give your ex an electroshock that allows him to realize that he’s losing access to you and you’re becoming the new and improved version of yourself at the same time!
This can make you irresistible in a man’s eyes. If you want to know how to make a guy catch feelings for you, show him that you’re the new and improved version of the woman he fell in love with in the first place AND that you’ve taken him off that pedestal.
Re: How To Make A Guy Catch Feelings For You After You Broke Up by Kingrexyl(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2019
Don't go and make money be talking about nonsense relationship that will never benefit you.
Re: How To Make A Guy Catch Feelings For You After You Broke Up by Callertunez: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Chai.... Wetin woman go cause for this life eh...
Re: How To Make A Guy Catch Feelings For You After You Broke Up by Ziel20: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2019
cheesy All that epistle just to get a man back? Your problem is beyond natural.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Guy Catch Feelings For You After You Broke Up by SODbaba2(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Imagine, how to make a guy "catch" feelings for you

(1) (Reply)

Rated 18 Years And Above!!! Matured Minds Only... / Bbnaija: Ike Attempts To Masturbate As He Suffers Erection (video) / (+18) Few Seconds Ep 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.