Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Abraham: Lampard Has Offered Me The Chelsea No. 9 Shirt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Abraham: Lampard Has Offered Me The Chelsea No. 9 Shirt (540 Views)

Can Lukaku End The 'curse' Of Chelsea's No.9 Shirt? / Olivier Giroud Joins AC Milan From Chelsea In The No.9 Shirt / Nantes Retires Emiliano Sala's No. 9 Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abraham: Lampard Has Offered Me The Chelsea No. 9 Shirt by reportminds: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2019
The 21-year-old appears set to stay with the Blues this season after spending the last three campaigns out on loan.

Tammy Abraham appears ready to play a big role at Chelsea this season, with the striker revealing that manager Frank Lampard has asked him to take the No. 9 shirt.

"I am honoured to wear the No. 9 shirt at Chelsea," Abraham told reporters after the Barcelona game at Saitama Stadium in Japan. "It was a fantastic performance by everyone today.

"I spoke to the manager and he asked me if I am ready to take the No. 9. I said I am ready.

"I am glad he offered the No. 9. I think football brings a lot of pressure but it strives me on. It gives me that extra belief to go on and do well."

"I have heard all the rubbish about the [curse] of the No. 9 shirt," Abraham said. "I am just here to play my game and do my best."

source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/abraham-lampard-has-offered-me-chelsea.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: Abraham: Lampard Has Offered Me The Chelsea No. 9 Shirt by Andersonjr(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2019
I will advise him not to waer that number on his jersey. The No 9 is considered a cause to strikers at Chelsea he should rather go for another

(1) (Reply)

Watch This 8-year-old Nigerian Girl With Brilliant Boxing Skills (video) / FC Barcelona Possible Rivals For Champions League Round Of 16 / I Want To Leave My Mark Here - Marc-andre Ter Stegan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.