Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos (35633 Views)

Beautiful Aerial Views Of Port-Harcourt Road Networks (PHOTOS) / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) / Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by anonimi: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2019
Davoneskay:
The planning isn't bad.

With very sparse greenery and few trees?
No public park with trees and shades in the area. Or is there?
Is that why heat is getting worse every year

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

4 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Radiant1020(f): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2019
Kingosytex:

Please dear, don't hate a whole tribe. It isn't proper. There are good and bad people in all races and tribes, i apologise on behalf of any igbo that has wronged you in time past and i equally apologise for those who will wrong you in the future

Let love lead

Your kind reply really touched me
Thank you

1 Like

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Kingosytex:

Please dear, don't hate a whole tribe. It isn't proper. There are good and bad people in all races and tribes, i apologise on behalf of any igbo that has wronged you in time past and i equally apologise for those who will wrong you in the future

Let love lead

who send u to apologise, we send you?? Ketaway
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by anonimi: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2019
Elemosho478:
If you want to mock Lagos state

I just want to let you know that people that live in Makoko are from Benin Republic

Does that mean it is not part of the state's responsibility?
Don't they pay (directly & indirectly) taxes, levies, rates etc to form part of the billions in IGR that Lagos brags about

2 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by ba7man(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2019
mrvitalis:
Igbos must be many in this area ...lots of igbo style building

I hate lagos honestly
Nope. Yorubas dominate this area.

Festac, Isolo, Amuwo, Okokomaiko are the Igbo areas.

Lagos don't give a sh*t about you either so i guess its even.

5 Likes

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Kingosytex(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2019
Lovelyn451:
who send u to apologise, we send you?? Ketaway

You won't understand what hate is until you are denied a position you merit just because of tribal sentiments

That guy's mentally has been programmed as such and the earlier you make him to give up the idea, the better for everybody. Do you think that the guy when in position of authority can offer any sort of assistance to an igbo person?

This issue of unfounded hate is the reason why Nigeria can't make any progress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Draught: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2019
I sight Jebba street, Oyingbo!

Wallpaper things grin
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by shogsman(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2019
The ocean created a perfect distinction of class in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2019
Kingosytex:

Let love lead

What are you doing?

Don't apologise, let him hate his hate in peace. Who cares sef
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by ba7man(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2019
anonimi:

Don't they pay taxes, levies, rates etc to form part of the billions in IGR that Lagos brags about

Frankly, they should keep their tax and levies and that whole envionment polluting eyesore of a shanty should be levelled and replaced with water front apartments.

You can follow them to wherever they relocate to and be their President.

1 Like

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Skoopy(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Who can spot YABA LEFT?
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by anonimi: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019
ba7man:
Frankly, they should keep their tax and levies and that whole envionment polluting eyesore of a shanty should be levelled and replaced with water front apartments.

You can follow them to wherever they relocate to and be their President.

Why have you not made that happen so far
Anyone stopping you?

1 Like

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Elemosho478: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2019
anonimi:

Don't they pay taxes, levies, rates etc to form part of the billions in IGR that Lagos brags about

Shut up

I know the purpose of his comment and his picture
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by mammanbawa: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2019
respect80:
First and second pix looks more like the aerial view of kingslanding when Daenerys Targaryen was about using her dragon to breath fire on the city.
GOT season8

Oya GOT fans gather here.

Aswearugad ma nigga, you got it 100%

1 Like

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Kingosytex(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2019
EmekusTHEgreat:

What are you doing?

Don't apologise, let him hate his hate in peace, what would we even benefit from his love.

Mbanu nwanne m, i would have love to let him wallow in his ignorance and unfounded hatred for ndi igbo but i just felt like telling him the truth.
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Kingosytex(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Radiant1020:

Your kind reply really touched me Thank you
You are welcome
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Odinaka00(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2019
I can't see Tejuosho Market
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by ba7man(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2019
anonimi:

Why have you not made that happen so far
Anyone stopping you?
People like you will rush out with emotional blackmail if the govt attempts actions like that.

I drive past that area , it's a toilet, a waste dump a nightmarish eyesore with ozone depleting smoke rising constantly.

It's an environmental cancer.

Logic should always superceed emotions but people like you just swing with your political affiliation hidden under a guise of activism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by oasis10: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2019
And did you read the poster hate Igbos?? he said Lagos, Lagos must have looked like Igbo to you, stop this your stupid eye service and correct yourself, everyone is entitled to whatever they want, hating someone is a choice because the person or people care less about you instead you are constant battle with health issues when that person or group are mentioned which will probably lead to your death , hate is a choice.
mrvitalis:
Igbos must be many in this area ...lots of igbo style building

I hate lagos honestly

1 Like

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by wakes: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2019
well captured
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Kehinde2017: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Just like the city of Barcelona near Camp Nou
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Joystark(f): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2019
tillaman:
Looks good from the top!
Looks Like a low budget Camelot

Lol. Chai
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by respect80(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
mammanbawa:

Aswearugad ma nigga, you got it 100%

That's the gal I would love to phock cheesy

Datz how we roll

Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Gidah: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Plaza that's where we buy stolen phone back then
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by mammanbawa: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2019
respect80:

That's the gal I would love to phock cheesy

Datz how we roll

My eyes on missandei of nath mehn
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by TemmyT002(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2019
Wallpaper!!!
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2019
FootballAnalyst:
Nice view.

Please brothers, I need a technical advice to fix my electronics. I can't call a professional now due to location and timing.

I got a new Home Theater, and A flat screen Television, (Hisense). I have connected the wires and everything seems fine. The problem now is, my home theater came with 5 speakers, 4 side speakers and one sub woofer.

When I connect the whole speaker wires to the woofer, I notice that the television won't be clear enough. But when I remove the 4 side speakers leaving just the sub woofer, it becomes clear and normal..

Please does anyone know how I can fix this? Maybe recommend something I can buy or perhaps a reconnection guide. Please help, I would greatly appreciate.
some crazy electromagnetic interference is going on there. Try putting the TV or HT in a different socket from each other.
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by drmikeadams(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2019
grin grin. Mumu area,,,where motor dey come from left,motor dey come from right,every road na one way with no proper sign post indicating one way
Re: See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos by Preshob(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Beautiful I must say!!

but just like every other Nigerian city, aerial views are beautiful but we can't say the same about the ground view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.