Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter (12895 Views)

Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo / Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by TrendingGist: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2019
The police in Abia state have been accused of releasing one Nnamdi Destiny who allegedly defiled his one month old daughter in Umuahia.

Activist, Gwamnishu Harrison Emefiena, who made the accusation online, said the incident happened two weeks ago. He wrote

Somewhere in Abia State, 1/3month baby was defiled by her father. The mother who saw bruises in her daughter's private part took her to the hospital and the Doctor examined and confirmed the little girl was sexually assaulted. The father was invited by the Doctor and he confessed and pleaded they forgive him. He was arrested and detained at CPS Umuahia''.

Gwamnishu in his post, alleged that the suspect was released recently after he was granted bail.

The activisit says he will be moving to Abia State today, July 24th, to demand the re-arrest of the suspected rapist. He added if the suspect goes into hiding, anyone who stood in for his bail will be arrested.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/abia-police-accused-of-releasing-man-who-reportedly-defiled-his-1-month-old-daughter

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by gudvibz(f): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Sometimes I wonder how people conceive such magnitude of evil and carry it out

Arresting him is been too lenient with him his balls should be cutoff, he should be made a Eunoc lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by dondodo: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jesus
Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
I wonder if she dressed indecently.
Or wait, she seduced him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by zaxbash: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Na dem
Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by samcus(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
If you keep stealing female contact numbers from your hubby's phone to call and threaten them, oya hear this: one day you'll insult the lady behind his source of income and better hunger go wire you.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Legendguru: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Kingosytex(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
In this situation, i wholeheartedly support jungle justice.

One month old girl defiled? damn! that idiot of a pervert should be fed to beasts

6 Likes

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by ovasnews: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Theyoungmatron: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
samcus:
If you keep stealing female contact numbers from your hubby's phone to call and threaten them, oya hear this: one day you'll insult the lady behind his source of income and better hunger go wire you.
WHAT SORT OF THINKING IS THIS? SO IT IS THE WOMAN'S FAULT THAT HER HUSBAND ASSAULTED HIS DAUGHTER?
I JUST REALIZED WHY GOD CREATED AND CALLED EVE MANS' HELPMATE. ZERO INTUITION

4 Likes

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Almunjid(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
A man defiled his 1 month old daughter?
I think that man no well, the best way to help him his to castrate him. cry

2 Likes

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by flatbellygood: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
one month old baby? oh God what is happening things are already out of hand.
Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Trippledee(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Charleys:
No man can Defile a one month old daughter. Unless she dressed indiscent And if it was true, the daughter is not complaining.

She lxxved it.

What are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by rentAcock(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
With so many desperate _horny men, I think it's time I launch a Rent-A-Coochie service for male clients. My Rent-A-Cock franchise is booming and so many female nairaland clients can testify to my service, it's time to expand.
Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
I don't want to go into the quantum of evil that has to inhabit a man's heart, for him to defile his own baby.

But I cant help but ask what the poster is on about. Is it that the Police cannot grant bail in such cases, or that the accused has absconded? What exactly is he complaining about?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Kingosytex(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Assurance39:
YOU NEED A WEBSITE

lalasticlala mynd44 dominique oam4j, you guys should do something about dis guy, he is constituting a nuissance here. he litters every thread with this rubbish.
Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chi59:
I wonder if she dressed indecently.
Or wait, she seduced him.
Or why didn't the baby report the Assault earlier?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wait a minute, why didn't the baby report it earlier? or maybe she enjoy it?

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by osaweseforme(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
As a man thinketh in his heart so is he, so you are a rapist, nigerians should take note of you
Charleys:
No man can Defile a one month old daughter. Unless she dressed indiscent And if it was true, the daughter is not complaining.

She lxxved it.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
TrendingGist:
The police in Abia state have been accused of releasing one Nnamdi Destiny who allegedly defiled his one month old daughter in Umuahia.

Activist, Gwamnishu Harrison Emefiena, who made the accusation online, said the incident happened two weeks ago. He wrote

Somewhere in Abia State, 1/3month baby was defiled by her father. The mother who saw bruises in her daughter's private part took her to the hospital and the Doctor examined and confirmed the little girl was sexually assaulted. The father was invited by the Doctor and he confessed and pleaded they forgive him. He was arrested and detained at CPS Umuahia''.

Gwamnishu in his post, alleged that the suspect was released recently after he was granted bail.

The activisit says he will be moving to Abia State today, July 24th, to demand the re-arrest of the suspected rapist. He added if the suspect goes into hiding, anyone who stood in for his bail will be arrested.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/abia-police-accused-of-releasing-man-who-reportedly-defiled-his-1-month-old-daughter

Its even a man that is fighting this case? Where is Kate henshaw and our band of female anti-coza activists when u need them?

1 Like

Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jacinthe:
I don't want to go into the quantum of evil that has to inhabit a man's heart, for him to defile his own baby.

But I cant help but ask what the poster is on about. Is it that the Police cannot grant bail in such cases, or that the accused has absconded? What exactly is he complaining about?
Good questions,

I think it might be the later, If not, why did they even bail him?
Re: Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
osaweseforme:
As a man thinketh in his heart so is he, so you are a rapist, nigerians should take note of you
Use your brain man!, that individual is just been sacarstic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Lover To Death, Flees Ogun Community / Plateau Speaker Escapes Kidnap Attempt, Police Hunt Suspects / Timothy Adegoke: Police Charge Adedoyin, Six Others To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.