Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife (24940 Views)

Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died / Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State / Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by fergie001: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
The Lagos State Police Command has denied reports claiming it has released alleged wife-killer, Anthony Ikpeama on bail.

A Facebook user, Chukwudi Iwuchukwu shared the story, how Anthony was alleged to have killed his 6-months pregnant wife identified as Barrister Adaeze Ikpeama by beating her to coma and subsequently rushed to the hospital where she was admitted and removed her oxygen support until she died.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13386025_croppeddaddyfree4e5_jpege30e18d403624a02b408d19120c9bc9b
*Re: The alleged killing of Adaeze Ikpeama, f, 28,*

Grateful to be informed that the suspect, Anthony Ikpeama, m, who was alleged to have killed his wife on admission bed at Doyen Hospital Ajah, Lagos State has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba for proper investigation.

The suspect has not been released contrary to the rumour and falsehood making waves on the social media.

It's a capital offense and the police will not grant him any administrative bail for whatever reason.

The matter is on and we will do justice to the case as expected.

CSP OLUMUYIWA ADEJOBI
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
LAGOS STATE POLICE COMMAND
IKEJA
13th April, 2021.

Lagos State Police Command

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by bmdmix3: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
the woman go don talk or do wetin vex am like mad.

20 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lilvicky68(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
If no be say the case go viral.
Police for release am end the case..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by delzbaba(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Where are the womans brothers and male kinsmen,abi they are only good to collect dowry?go to the station and do the right thing.

16 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Life1230: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Let justice be served

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
cry
Whenever I remember the fact that NPF actually released the people that murdered my mum simply because they received some dollars from the murderers' elder sister who lived abroad,na since then me,obax personally give up on our NPF.

They (the murderers) got released because they had more money than us and the case died like that.

But unfortunately, nature had her own way of handling such issues...We no go any jazman house go do jaz just to kill anybody....Cus las las,na God help us fight the battle..3 of the murderers are already late..the others are currently living wayward lives...

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by pretydiva(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Useless thing. Na Untop woman body he take dey flex him muscle. He should be giving a very slow and painful death . I puke on his face. He disgusts me

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Kiezodumah(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
H
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by pocohantas(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:

Very true. In that cell, the inmates would tell him worse, let’s see if he will vex like mad and kill them.

Shebi im blood done calm now? I trust LASG to handle the case well.

The way the officer behind is looking at the guy, I done pity am in advance. If he could turn back the hands of time...

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by triple996(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
kanu will be Happy with his brother cheesy
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by MansoryMX(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:

I am trying to interpret this your comment and holding my anger from boiling as well. I hope you are not supporting his evil action? No matter what your spouse or anyone does to offend you! You have no right to take a life!.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Any man dat beats his wife is an animal
Any man dat kill his wife is ...........

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by mayskit4luv(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2021
Oga o
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by pretydiva(f): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
If no be say the case go viral.
Police for release am end the case..
That's how incompetent the Nigeria police force can be all because of brown envelope.smh

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Men are terrible. Sorry to say.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Totilopussylick(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Killer
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lilvicky68(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
pretydiva:

That's how incompetent the Nigeria police force can be all because of brown envelope.smh
I tire for them..

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by EndyEdesonNews(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Too bad
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by pretydiva(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
What are you even saying? Is that enough reason for him to take her life? If this was to happen to any of your sisters ,I hope you will give the man a round of applause for a job well done

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Sijo01(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Beast
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Rickcutie(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
OK.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by pretydiva(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Any man dat beats his wife is an animal
Any man dat kill his wife is ...........
A devil

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by sisisioge: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
But what was Doyen hospital staff doing when the guy took off her oxygen?

Surely, they must have been informed that she was beaten to her then state so why leave her alone to her beater bikonu?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:

Does that include ur dad?

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Sijo01(f): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:

By their comment, you shall know them.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Does that include ur dad?
MEN are terrible.
lilvicky68:

Maybe he's possessed..his case is spiritual and mental at the same time..
When men do evil you people link it to spirituality or mental illnesses.
But when a woman does evil you all will say "na their way".

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by GoldenJAT(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Condemn the man's ACTION!! And stop generalising. WOMEN ARE TERRIBLE AS WELL.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by lilvicky68(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
pretydiva:
Useless thing. Na Untop woman body he take dey flex him muscle. He should be giving a very slow and painful death . I puke on his face. He disgusts me
Maybe he's possessed..his case is spiritual and mental at the same time..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Ooye12: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
so killing is the solution abi

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife by Totilopussylick(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
bmdmix3:
However, turning deaf ears to whatever the woman might have said would have saved him from all this mess.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway / Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture / Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.