Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State (18129 Views)

Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife / Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter / "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2019
A Nigerian man has just revealed his ordeal with a Police officer while heading for a ceremony with his friends in Imo state.

According to a quick video made by the man, a police officer during a stop and search, refused to let them continue their journey on failing to provide a bottle of Guinness stout he requested from them.

At first the request sounded funny to them, but when officer noticed they're laughing, he moved into requesting for 'driving test' paper to punish them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4o22rBA3RC/

https://zenithnaija.com/policeman-requests-for-a-bottle-of-beer-before-releasing-mans-car-in-imo-state/

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2019
Watch The Video HERE
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by sweetonugbu: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2019
Na their way
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Godwin2am(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2019
just 200 naira pere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by mindful01: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2019
Na dem, I no say na dem, nothing wey Nnamdi no go see for Israel

10 Likes

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by BlackBuhari: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2019
Na Naija We dey ...

If you believe my writeup below .... click the Like Button

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by tillaman(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2019
No be today now, na their way! Our police men are just a national disgrace, we keep saying it and their bosses keeps seeing it but they choose to always look away

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by AngelHoly(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Awwwww

That’s why I choose Buhari as my president of corruption

Abeg for students,employees,employer come and join recharge and get paid so u can start to earn every of your recharge

Don’t say I didn’t tell you know....just 5000

Check my signature for more details
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Cutefergieee: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Rollins777(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Olokpa want high small now, the weather hot.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Gudguyz(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2019
Nigerian police grin grin grin

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Lamasta(m): 11:45am On Nov 09, 2019
I don't even know if the Nigerian Police do periodic training to its officers at all cos the way some of thus officers keep disgracing the force is something else....
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by ijewejones: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2019
shocked

This change mantra is really taking effects in Nigeria ooo

You mean bribe is modified to a bottle of beer

1 Like

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by SincereBigot: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2019
why uploading his face.. so he should lose his job cause of beer

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Hotzone(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2019
Give am beer na...everything na big matter for civilians...

As government don’t want to take care of their employees, they has to fend for themselves even at the expense of ‘bloody civilians’!

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by FactBoyz: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2019
grin
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by solmusdesigns: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2019
cool

Nigerian Police are Truly your Friend, unlike British Police that wont release you after begging them with God and calling them "darling" for them to release your car, they might even deport you and your car back to africa

Naija Police would drink beer with you and even give you his number incase you need his help

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Slawormir: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2019
Damnnnnn

The Nigerian police
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2019
from the shape of the policeman head and the burnt charcoal colour of his face, i can authoritatively say he is an afonja man from ogbomoso

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2019
Lol

I see life somehow. Why not just give a fellow gee the drink, shake hands with him and continue your journey?
It won't cost much, those policemen are really suffering.
It's not easy to sundry yourself 6 days a week, for a meagre salary.

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by chukwuibuipob: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2019
cool that's their lifestyle/tradition dat side lipsrsealed wink
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Samantha23(f): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2019
lol
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Bojack(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2019
Oga buy am the Stout na, after all police is your friend

1 Like

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by FakeManna: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Nigerian Police are Truly your Friend, unlike British Police that wont release you after begging them with God and calling them "darling" for them to release your car

Naija Police would drink beer with you and even give you his number incase you need his help

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2019
That's nice of him
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by suzzyboss(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2019
Funny police.. Later if they high with the beer now them go dey shoot anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by kingjrofficial(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2019
it is finished
Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by nnaeyes6: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2019
But beer sweet make we talk true.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State by Patrioticman007(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2019
We need to ban all alcoholic drinks, for they are the root of all our problems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Arrested For Kidnapping 10 Children In Abuja / Immigration Arrests 2 Niger Nationals With Pistols, Computers, Phone At Katsina / Kidnappers, Ritualists’ Den Discovered Beside Ondo Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.