Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Comedian Bovi Blast Those Who Told Him To Shave His Facial Hair Pack (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Blast Those Who Told Him To Shave His Facial Hair Pack (photo) (1037 Views)

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Blast Those Who Told Him To Shave His Facial Hair Pack (photo) by Iszzyblog(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Comedian Bovi Blast Those who told him to Shave his Facial hair pack

According to the post the comedian made on his instagram handle saying:

Shebi when I said I should join facial hair pack, you all where prompting your dads head to proceed to shave. No be the posse be this so? I might be a gateman in the group yet I'm sha arriving ���

News Source: https://www.iszzyblog.com/2019/07/comedian-bovi-blast-those-who-told-him.html

Re: Comedian Bovi Blast Those Who Told Him To Shave His Facial Hair Pack (photo) by daddytime(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Funny boy...come collect some from me

(1) (Reply)

Oh Lord Have Mercy’ – Social Media Fans Scream After Watching Mercy’s Twerk!ng V / Kenyan Woman In Court For Stripping N-ked In An Attempt To Contact Lover (photo) / #bbnaija: Frodd's Funny Reaction When He Was Nominated For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.