Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 (36575 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by bereto(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
But what kind of image is attached to this news.....

If that's the picture of the maid, I'd like to meet her

You are sick even you need Jesus
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by sirneyo2005: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Let them put the same pepper in the madam's private part too. Chikena
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Ctorch: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
FarahAideed:

You forgot to also ask yourself what a 12 year old is doing as housemaid ? Is that not child slavery?

Not slavery but
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by FarahAideed: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ctorch:

Not slavery but

Oga. It's 100 percent slavery
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Truthsbitter: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kylekent59:
This will make the said maid to have plenty of baby boys in future.

I know how she feels, like Iraq and Iran are fighting war inside her vagina wall.

The woman deserve an accolade, at least it is better that way.

She should also beat the hell outta her.

Nonsense.

Before you quote me, reason from the other side an ask yourself this?

Would it had been better that a tire is placed round her neck and a gallon of petrol beside her ready to be set ablaze.

Next time she won't steal.
i understand you bro, everyone has their own punishment for wrong doing...
but also one should be careful while passing judgement, for you're judged in the same way you judge.

lastly the girl should better desist from the act of stealing otherwise it might not be this simple the next time.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by BlackPantherxXx: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin

Hell - household of a yamlegged woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Pennywise(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Would Nigerian pepper have been better?
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by chineloSA(f): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Having underaged girls as maids in the first place is ridiculous and exploitative. It needs to stop. undecided undecided

STOP CHILD EXPLOITATION AND SLAVERY.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by denjjy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
I know that crazy black pepper not friendly at all, even after many months any dude that try to dig her hole will surely regret it.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Odinaka00(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Stealing is not good but the lady should have just flogged her instead of putting pepper inside her vagina.. Some people get mind o. Me wey be say after chopping pepper, I go quickly wash my hands. Naim this woman get mind do this kain thing to a 12yr old girl.... Wicked people everywhere
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by dingbang(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
The wickedness of females to their fellow females is surprising.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Legendguy:
Where is the private part??

The fπck though??
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by alphaNomega: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
That little girl is a thief and should be sent to her poverty stricken parents. Hopefully she grows up while continuing to steal and gets caught and burned with tyre. I hate thieves angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Nonnybeck(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kylekent59 it will be better if someone do such to your child cos you are just a devil urself
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by alphaNomega: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
dingbang:
The wickedness of females to their fellow females is surprising.

Even at 12 years the wickedness has tarted manifesting... Stealing 26,000, who knows how the madam found out?

Also the madam was wicked to have put pepper in the child's private part. She should have sent the girl back to her parents the next day and explain what happened.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by mixta140: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
O koko biology.. grin grin

For stubborn STD check signature.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by luminouz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Hmmmm... I'm a very liberal unbiased person...we Women are more violent than men, it's just that we don't hv physical attributes...
U can be soft too when u want....
All is fair in love and war...that's the saying.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Geedy: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
That's inhuman, it's not fair na

I could remember the first day that pepper touch my prick as a child then, it's only God that can explain what I went through that day. Just ordinary touch o, I had to pour water in a small bowl and caress it inside, I was now patting it like a crying baby for some hours before it cooled down. Since that day ehn I didn't pray such for my enemy
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by luminouz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
denjjy:
I know that crazy black pepper not friendly at all, even after many months any dude that try to dig her hole will surely regret it.
Dig the hole of a 12 year old? undecided
Are u OK at all?

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by ioreth69(f): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
PrincessB1:
What did i just read

This is the height of wickedness
as in eh, very wicked
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by horlique(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Is terrible..
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by bluefilm: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Atiku must hear this.

How can he be there and they will just be abusing his country people anyhow?
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by focus7: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by focus7: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Igbo Mistresses an cruelty...
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Baroba(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
FarahAideed:

You forgot to also ask yourself what a 12 year old is doing as housemaid ? Is that not child slavery?

Twelve is even of age by Nigerian standards, there are 8 year olds serving as maids in Nigeria.. Unfortunately, we don't have laws that protect the Nigerian child..Very shameful..

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
What type of horrible wickedness is this?

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by fortunechy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
no pics no news
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by naijajobx: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by imitateMe(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Hmmmm... I'm a very liberal unbiased person...we Women are more violent than men, it's just that we don't hv physical attributes...
You've spoken the truth.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Empiree: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
TANID:
Sometimes I Keep wondering If This Kind Of People Are Real Human Or Just Something Else In Human Form.
Nigerian and Arab bosses are different sides of the same wickedness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / Armed Robbers Write Letter To Streets In Palmgroove (See Letter) / Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.