Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 (36615 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by TANID(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Empiree:
Nigerian and Arab bosses are different sides of the same wickedness
I Agree With You Most Expecialy Arab.

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Martin0(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:
What type of horrible wickedness is this?

haba oya u wan talk say u nor go do something about the 26k if it was you
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
I would device an appropriate punishment. Nothing physically harmful or emotionally harmful.

First of all I won’t have an underage maid.
Martin0:

haba oya u wan talk say u nor go do something about the 26k if it was you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by 77up(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Awon yam legged oshi undecided

Most wicked women in the world.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Empiree: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
TANID:
I Agree With You Most Expecialy Arab.
sorry, I see no difference btw Arab man tied his Nigerian worker to a chair and whipped him and Nigerian lady boss spraying pepper on her worker's private part. They both disgusting and should be jailed
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Martin0(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:
I would device an appropriate punishment. Nothing physically harmful or emotionally harmful.

First of all I won’t have an underage maid.

hmmmm OK I agree...
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by ladykolly(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wickedness at its peak
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by wolverine1987: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cantonese:

Judgement: Let madam receive some days of her own with hard labour.
It may b that it's one of her children that stole the money o buh the woman will never suspect her own children. How wicked
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
She For Kill Her
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by comcorn: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kylekent59:
This will make the said maid to have plenty of baby boys in future.

I know how she feels, like Iraq and Iran are fighting war inside her vagina wall.

The woman deserve an accolade, at least it is better that way.

She should also beat the hell outta her.

Nonsense.

Before you quote me, reason from the other side an ask yourself this?

Would it had been better that a tire is placed round her neck and a gallon of petrol beside her ready to be set ablaze.

Next time she won't steal.
A you a human being at all, look at the way you just reasoned, if it were your own child, I guess u would applaud the lady abi, think like a wise person
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Andrez123(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
When I was growing up our neighbor also regularly put pepper in the private parts of her housemaids as a punishment when they misbehave. She was a newscaster at the state tv and radio fm station. Nobody who sees or listens her on tv and on radio would believe that she would be capable of that inhumane act.

A lot of housemaids and houseboys are still going through harsh conditions all over the country including in the households of those people who might publicly condemn those inhumane acts on social media, tv and radio while they are doing these same acts to househelps in their homes.

I do understand that some househelps might not be of the best behavior but please send them away if they are not good enough rather than torturing them worse than a farm animal.

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by penjm: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
kerry57:
Na so them be, women will always hate and body jealous themselves. In her mind, na make that girl puna no sweet pass her own tomorrow,the main reason for the pepper. Get the idiot jailed forever.
she no go camaroon but camaroon pepe come met am.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by fkj950ax(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Odincill:

He said, “She said the girl stole her N26,000 which led her to remove her pant so she can see whether she hid the money inside her pant.”

/

After you looked inside an underage CHILDs pant and didn't find money, the next thing is to think of putting something inside her private parts.

Wickedness. Pervert. Child Molester.

Why do I want to look inside a child's pant? Can't you search her with ALL her clothes on?

I hope someone spends years and years in jail.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by fkj950ax(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Officialgarri:
But what kind of image is attached to this news.....

If that's the picture of the maid, I'd like to meet her

You may think it's funny, you are online and anonymous.

But you are nothing but a PAEDOPHILE. You know. Your mind knows. Your conscience knows.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by sapeleboi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
this maid fresh o

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by godofuck231: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is the normal routine for an ex prostitute or runs girl ,they like such stuff
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by mechanics(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
See how she's covering the case, very wicked woman
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
TANID:
Sometimes I Keep wondering If This Kind Of People Are Real Human Or Just Something Else In Human Form.

Genesis 6:1
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Offpoint: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Hmmmm... I'm a very liberal unbiased person...we Women are more violent than men, it's just that we don't hv physical attributes...
I don't know you, where you from or who you are... but Whereever you are, if you're single I'll look for you and marry yougrin
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Mosco100(m): 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
where are the lawyers! Here is a case if child abuse.
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Naziwrite: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
Kylekent59:
This will make the said maid to have plenty of baby boys in future.

I know how she feels, like Iraq and Iran are fighting war inside her vagina wall.

The woman deserve an accolade, at least it is better that way.

She should also beat the hell outta her.

Nonsense.

Before you quote me, reason from the other side an ask yourself this?

Would it had been better that a tire is placed round her neck and a gallon of petrol beside her ready to be set ablaze.

Next time she won't steal.

And after commenting this, you still feel like a sane human?
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Demzay1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Where is the private part na

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by sweetilicious(f): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Evil woman! If it were to be her own child now
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by tungamaje: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Reading through the comments from those who responded to this story, I want to believe they are not Igbos or are new generation Igbos. For those of us who grew up in the villages in those days, what the woman did is not strange because pepper was applied to kids depending on the gravity of the crime they committed. These crimes included stealing, engaging in papa and mama acts and so on. Contrary to the opinion that it may inflict psychological injury to the child, the opposite was rather the case. He or she and other kids who witnessed the punishment would grow to know that what led to that punishment was a grievous evil and therefore avoided it. Moreover the pepper would neither kill the child either nor cause injuries on his or her body. I want assure you that the woman didn't do that out of wickedness and therefore wanted to kill the child. How could a 12 year old kid steal 26,000 at her age? How much would she steal when she becomes an adult? My little daughter was in the habit of stealing meat from the pot until my wife applied pepper on her. Now I can be bold and say I can swear on her behalf that she can't steal
Yes I agree that times are changing, but I believe some of those punishments that led our kids to be disciplined and grew to become responsible adults should be maintained
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by wolverine1987: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2019
tungamaje:
Reading through the comments from those who responded to this story, I want to believe they are not Igbos or are new generation Igbos. For those of us who grew up in the villages in those days, what the woman did is not strange because pepper was applied to kids depending on the gravity of the crime they committed. These crimes included stealing, engaging in papa and mama acts and so on. Contrary to the opinion that it may inflict psychological injury to the child, the opposite was rather the case. He or she and other kids who witnessed the punishment would grow to know that what led to that punishment was a grievous evil and therefore avoided it. Moreover the pepper would neither kill the child either nor cause injuries on his or her body. I want assure you that the woman didn't do that out of wickedness and therefore wanted to kill the child. How could a 12 year old kid steal 26,000 at her age? How much would she steal when she becomes an adult? My little daughter was in the habit of stealing meat from the pot until my wife applied pepper on her. Now I can be bold and say I can swear on her behalf that she can't steal
Yes I agree that times are changing, but I believe some of those punishments that led our kids to be disciplined and grew to become responsible adults should be maintained
Oga what r u saying? Did she establish that it was d girl that stole the money? It could be her children for all we know yet it's easy to blame the girl because her children are angels. Nothing justifies what that woman did. If it were her children would she have done such? Stop trying to justify such uts barbaric and should never b condoned
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
sirneyo2005:
Let them put the same pepper I the madam's private part too chikena.
True talk

Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by Rozaytee: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
ifyalways:
Vicious cycle .

The fate of having unplanned children .

Not stopping soon till our mentality change;- a nation of overtly religious yet wicked people.
my dear u sef see am... Over religious yet so wicked
Re: Woman Puts Cameroon Pepper In Her Maid’s Private Part For Stealing Her N26,000 by TANID(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Genesis 6:1
Oh My God! Please Don't Put Me In Dark. Is That My Word Are In Any Way Related To bible Verse?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi / 28 People Chained In A House In Lagos Rescued By Police / Cable Thieves Stripped Unclad In Umuahia, Abia. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.