Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination (53874 Views)

El-rufai Leaves Nigeria After Ministerial Appointment Saga / Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Elnino4ladies: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chiwude:
Emeka Nwajiuba was once the CPC Imo Gubernatorial candidate in 2011. A lone star who has stood through thick and thin. He has always been a Buhari man right from time, so I'm not surprised.
He's a role model to be admired! Rancour apart, you need to know Hon Emeka!

Now I understand

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by karma2000: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
politics is vanity in nigeria
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Blackfire(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ordinary ministerial post and someone's grandfather is jumping from pillar to post....
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by DRJECKYLL(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is my uncle emeka. Brilliant. When he visited as a child of 6 years old he gave me 100 US dollars and since then i champion all of his causes. He will continue his exploits

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by YoungAncient1: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why nominate a serving rep member as a minster when we have millions of Nigerians qualified for that position?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by DAramis: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
What is the implications of his nomination? Will the first runner up be declared winner as senator elect since this one is leaving or will there be fresh election?
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by ZitNg: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
That's what you get when you try to serve selfish interests, but at the end, i think there's freedom to decamp to any party of one's choice.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by ejemamaka: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by YorubaEmir: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
chrisxxx:
we know. However look this guy well. Are we sure this is not part one of PMB bounties during the war? He looks like him rather from an Ibo mother.

I don’t know why a lot of Nigerians spell Igbo as Ibo. It’s like spelling Gbenga as Benga

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
politicians every 4 years una go come scam us as usual na
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by 27Pushing30: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
seunmsg:
grin grin grin

Nigerian politicians are the best. They keep breaking records annually. Anyway, politics is all about interest. Beside, he was in APC before the local politics of Imo state pushed him out of the party. I would probably have done the same thing if I’m in his shoes so no need sounding sanctimonious.

lol
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by chrisxxx(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
YorubaEmir:

I don’t know why a lot of Nigerians spell Igbo as Ibo. It’s like spelling Gbenga as Benga
It makes it universally pronounceable. Not everyone can make the 'gbo' sound.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by bettercreature(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Dislokateddoggy: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
is to tell you how foolish our leaders are, is very pity able that we have find ourself in this situation
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Cherrybae(f): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please what happens to his seat
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Perkins2018: 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
YorubaEmir:

It has always been ibo. Check colonial texts and even Achebe’s books.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Emarex: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
YorubaEmir:

From old books I have read it is spelled Ibo
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Okoroawusa: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
martowskin1:
Keep insulting ur selves here, don't go and hustle.... They are just playing game box with u guys
But u r here too
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by majamajic(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
dust144:
That was the agreement between pmb and the him

the him promised he will decamp
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Chylo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
This guy has been with Buhari since CPC days. I remember him contesting to be Imo governor in CPC then against Ohakim.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Olorunnim: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Political prostitute.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by iboboyswag(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
DAramis:
What is the implications of his nomination? Will the first runner up be declared winner as senator elect since this one is leaving or will there be fresh election?

My question exactly... Anyone with useful information can enlighten us.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Makefav(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80584165:
The member representing EHIME MBANO/ IHITE Uboma/ Ubowo Federal Constituency Emeka Nwajiuba (Accord, Imo), who was recently announced as a ministerial nominee, has decamped from the Accord Party to the All Progressives Congress, APC, on Wednesday.

The Deputy Speaker, Ahmed Wase made the announcement while reading a letter from the lawmaker.

Nwajiuba was nominated by President Muhammadu Buhari as a ministerial nominee and he has now decamped to the ruling APC.

The Deputy Speaker added that Toby Okechukwu would lead a delegation of the House to support Nwajubia for his screening at the Senate.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/rep-decamps-to-apc-24hrs-after-ministerial-nomination.html
does it mean minister get mouth pass rep?
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
seunmsg:

... I would probably have done the same thing if I’m in his shoes...

APC grammar

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Seyeblessed: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Coolabbie:
Baba God,
Some people are saying Akpabio is a disgraced politician.

Please disgrace me like you just disgraced Akpabio.

Oh God, now that you have seen the content of his/her heart and his/her intent to steal public funds, kindly maintain the status quo until he/she repents
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Brightdude007: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
Such an intelligent and principled man.....he built my alma mater and handed it over to my diocese among others. He has always represented well
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by DTaj: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Why nominate a serving rep member as a minster when we have millions of Nigerians qualified for that position?

Where were you when Yar'Adua and Jonathan, as Presidents, nominated Senators Adamu Aliero and Senator Bala Mohammed (current Bauchi State Governor) as Ministers of the FCT when they were both still members of the Senate?

Nothing is wrong with Buhari's nomination of a member of the House of Reps...As it happened in the past, Emeka Nwajiuba's House of Reps seat will be contested by new candidates in a bye-election...
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by DTaj: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
DAramis:

A fresh election will be conducted; it is called a bye-election. It happened in the past under Yar'Adua and Jonathan.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by princedmiayer(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
spencekat:
Minister over a Rep.?Hmmm!

Decon Chika will then proceeded in his place.
Because he took chikas mandate, decon Chika is a full apc member in Imo State ,and loved by all.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by DAramis: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
DTaj:

A fresh election will be conducted; it is called a bye-election. It happened in the past under Yar'Adua and Jonathan.
Thanks for the Information. Duly noted.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by asanwafo: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Knox123:
cry

We know the reason he decamped.
So that he can be a SAINT. Remember when u join APC, all ur sins are forgiven.
sharap
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Dansuqi: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Makefav:
does it mean minister get mouth pass rep?
Are you a learner? A minister's constituency is the whole nation while that of a rep is two to four lgas.the highest a rep can make in a year is 500 million while the lowest a ministry can get a year is 50 billion minus the salaries and allowances of the minister.the minister is a member of the executive the most powerful arm of government and has direct accessvto the president

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.