Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination (53875 Views)

El-rufai Leaves Nigeria After Ministerial Appointment Saga / Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers / Minister, Emeka Nwajiuba Purchases N100 Million APC Presidential Ticket (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Dansuqi: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
DTaj:

A fresh election will be conducted; it is called a bye-election. It happened in the past under Yar'Adua and Jonathan.
Inec may not rush to do that because the victory of nwajiuba is being contested by chike okafor at the appeal court.as of last week,final addresses were adopted and ruling will be given between this week and next week.from the moves of nwajiuba he is likely to lose at the appeal.it may even get to the supreme court and inec will likely wait for the legal battle to end.the nomination might just be a compensation
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Knox123(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
asanwafo:
sharap

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
DAramis:
What is the implications of his nomination? Will the first runner up be declared winner as senator elect since this one is leaving or will there be fresh election?
there ll be a fresh elections in his area...if he agrees to be minister...

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Why nominate a serving rep member as a minster when we have millions of Nigerians qualified for that position?
is the man not qualified...? at least he become minister another takes his seat via elections
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
YorubaEmir:

I don’t know why a lot of Nigerians spell Igbo as Ibo. It’s like spelling Gbenga as Benga
Ibo is the correct one...
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by bernf16(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sire, u just killed my ribs now now...lol

Coolabbie:
Baba God,
Some people are saying Akpabio is a disgraced politician.

Please disgrace me like you just disgraced Akpabio.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by mu2sa2: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
spencekat:
Minister over a Rep.?Hmmm!
The guy is preparing to be governor. As minister he will have more exposure, opportunities and connections. Everyone knows Pmb rewards loyalty more than anything else, so forget about security of office.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
OWO EPO MY GUY
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Cantonese: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Accord(ing) to PDP has become Accord(ing) to APC. The party always has this agreement to be used as a stepping stone. I'm very sure they will not go to court based on the agreement.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by empiregalaxy(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chiwude:
Emeka Nwajiuba was once the CPC Imo Gubernatorial candidate in 2011. A lone star who has stood through thick and thin. He has always been a Buhari man right from time, so I'm not surprised.
He's a role model to be admired! Rancour apart, you need to know Hon Emeka!

He is Currently in the Federal House of Rep, if i am the one i will reject the appointment.
Buhari can wake up one and dissolve his board.

i Pray he signs an agreement with the person that will replace him in the House of REP incase of any issue he will go back.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Oluaso: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hon Emeka is one of the best out of the nominees. Young, cerebral and full of ideas. We only hope he is assigned a portfolio where he can create impact

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by vincyble1472(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Inside life wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by YorubaEmir: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Ibo is the correct one...

Is it what your colonial masters sold to you?
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by mechanics(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
So what will happen to his position in the house of representatives?
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by ikennamadu1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
We for imo state Know say naa president boy him be.. Bubu over like am...

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by ozo13(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
They are likely preparing him for 2023 . The guy VS ihedioha

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by kayroc: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2019
Dansuqi:

Are you a learner? A minister's constituency is the whole nation while that of a rep is two to four lgas.the highest a rep can make in a year is 500 million while the lowest a ministry can get a year is 50 billion minus the salaries and allowances of the minister.the minister is a member of the executive the most powerful arm of government and has dircect accessvto the president

The only issue with minister job is job security. A minister can be sacked at anytime so that is why people see Rep as having more mouth.

But with Buhari, so long as you are loyal, you are safe. This man has been backing him up since CPC so Buhari will support him to the last. After all, if Shittu was left to do one term in spite of everything, it is sure that Buhari rewards loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by Bar1941(m): 2:26am On Jul 25, 2019
iammo:
cool

That guy get sense abeg, Nigeria really needs him, young vibrant phd holder with.geniune creative ideas of what he wants for the country unlike the two political Dunce of Apkabio and Akume..

If Igbos groom this man for 2023, he has a decent chance.. just pray.they don't run him mad with jazz like rochas

I wonder why many of you guys keep saying thrash about Akpabio, perhaps you guys haven't recovered from the hangover of his shock decamping to APC. On a serious note, the man will perform well as a minister going by the way he transformed Akwa Ibom as a governor. I spent a year there and it's obvious he worked.
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by iammo(m): 2:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Bar1941:

I wonder why many of you guys keep saying thrash about Akpabio, perhaps you guys haven't recovered from the hangover of his shock decamping to APC. On a serious note, the man will perform well as a minister going by the way he transformed Akwa Ibom as a governor. I spent a year there and it's obvious he worked.

No doubt about that, just don't like his introductory speech and that of akume at the screening before taking a bow
Re: Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination by donphilopus: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:
cool

That guy get sense abeg, Nigeria really needs him, young vibrant phd holder with.geniune creative ideas of what he wants for the country unlike the two political Dunce of Apkabio and Akume..

If Igbos groom this man for 2023, he has a decent chance.. just pray.they don't run him mad with jazz like rochas

But today the so-called political dunces, Akpabio and Akume are the Senate President and Secretary to the Government of the Federation respectively.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.