Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Please Help! Buy And Pay Later Business Strategy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! Buy And Pay Later Business Strategy (242 Views)

I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me / What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? / Help Buy A Domain Of $6.76 Domain And Take My Barter Card With $8.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Buy And Pay Later Business Strategy by nabiz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
I want to start a business that will target civil servants. In the business i want to be selling on credit to civil servant for them to pay at the end of the month either on instalment or complete cash

My problem is this How can i have access to their salary account to collect the amount at the agreed time.

(1) (Reply)

Original Laptops For Sale,at Best Price. / How To Make #100k+ In Weeks Here In Nairaland. / Ileya Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.