Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me (1177 Views)

Please Help! Buy And Pay Later Business Strategy / We Help Buy On Alibaba/aliexpress @350/$ & Ship To Your Nigeria Address / Help Buy A Domain Of $6.76 Domain And Take My Barter Card With $8.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by Gmajor(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
I've been trying to buy a course from Udemy for sometime, but I haven't been successful.
I've tried my visa and MasterCard without any success. I even created a PayPal account but I couldn't link my card to it.

So... If you can buy the course for me, I'll pay for the course and also send you something extra for your troubles.
Name your price
Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by don4real: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Get a virtual usd card like chipper cash or pocketapp
Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gmajor:
I've been trying to buy a course from Udemy for sometime, but I haven't been successful.
I've tried my visa and MasterCard without any success. I even created a PayPal account but I couldn't link my card to it.

So... If you can buy the course for me, I'll pay for the course and also send you something extra for your troubles.
Name your price
Get a virtual card.
Like chippercash dollar virtual card
Or other virtual card and try
if you want , I can use PayPal to pay for you
Drop me a message on Whatsapp
If those options didn't work
My contact is on my signature
Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by OnlineBusinessC(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gmajor:

Name your price

I can help you.
Shoot me an email!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by cobby14(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
I can help you pay for the Course rn. My contact is on my bio
Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by Gmajor(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nawa oh.
Now now person don scam me on top Udemy matter.
This country is evil!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by pastie(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Gmajor:
Nawa oh.
Now now person don scam me on top Udemy matter.
This country is evil!!!
I anticipate this, a lot of ripper out here.
How much is the course ?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by Gmajor(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
pastie:

I anticipate this, a lot of ripper out here.
How much is the course ?
ordinary ₦3,500.
I guess because the price isn't much that why I didn't do due diligence.
But the money pain me sha
Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by pastie(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Gmajor:

ordinary ₦3,500.
I guess because the price isn't much that why I didn't do due diligence.
But the money pain me sha
Imagine! You can help post his details so that others won't fall for him.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by Dannywayne21(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
What's the course title, I can help you get the bestseller ones when available
Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by Gmajor(m): 3:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Dannywayne21:
What's the course title, I can help you get the bestseller ones when available

The name of the course is The Complete French Course : Learn French - Beginners.
They're doing black Friday that's why I even wanted to buy it I first place. If you can help I'll be really grateful
Re: I Need Someone To Help Buy A Udemy Course For Me by Gmajor(m): 3:35am On Nov 23, 2022
pastie:

Imagine! You can help post his details so that others won't fall for him.

His Nairaland username is Abbafrye
Account Number - 8270004526
Abbafrye Limited
Wema bank

His phone numbers are +234 802 402 5436 and +66 94 773 2530.

I'll post screenshots and his picture in the morning

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Transfer / S / Forex Redefined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.