Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How To Make 100k Net Monthly Driving A Taxi In Abuja- A Working Guide. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 100k Net Monthly Driving A Taxi In Abuja- A Working Guide. (1157 Views)

FREELANCERS: Here's A Working Strategy For Snagging Quality Clients On LINKEDIN / Is Abuja A Better Place To Stay? / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 100k Net Monthly Driving A Taxi In Abuja- A Working Guide. by northbird: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Items needed.
1.A good car (the preferred brands- Toyota,Nissan, Mazda, Volkswagen)

2.Registration. Get all your papers n vehicle documents intact.
Driver's licence
Vehicle license
Road worthiness
Hackney permit
Insurance

3. Membership of a transport union.
There are several ( I'm not sure about the actual number) transport unions licensed by the transport sectariat.

1.PAT , painted Abuja- taxi ( orange roof)

2. Nurtw, National union of road transport workers (blue roof or green body with white stripes.

3.SECDAA. Purple roof

4. Narto white roof.

N.b: you need only one membership

Assumptions. These attributes must be in place.

1. You can drive properly. A good knowledge of driving rules n regulations.

2. A fair knowledge ( not like a professional mechanic) of working parts of a vehicle.

3. Diligence

4. A positive mental attitude.

5. You don't need to start with your own vehicle.

I will continue on the nitty griity of the job n how to drive and navigate through the city. The troubled spots, the no go areas, the safe zones to drive, positioning, getting accurate fares etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Net Monthly Driving A Taxi In Abuja- A Working Guide. by ajoks533: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Good afternoon, happy Sunday to you.
Please I will love to have a discussion with you regarding ehailing in Abuja.

Please here is my WhatsApp number 08033593339. Please you can send me a message through yours.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make 100k Net Monthly Driving A Taxi In Abuja- A Working Guide. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
northbird:
Items needed.

Driver's licence
Vehicle license
Road worthiness
Hackney permit
Insurance

There are several ( I'm not sure about the actual number) transport unions licensed by the transport sectariat.

2. Nurtw, National union of road transport workers (blue roof or green body with white stripes.

3.SECDAA. Purple roof

4. Narto white roof.

2. A fair knowledge ( not like a professional mechanic) of working parts of a vehicle.

3. Diligence

I will continue on the nitty griity of the job n how to drive and navigate through the city. The troubled spots, the no go areas, the safe zones to drive, positioning, getting accurate fares etc.
Hello bro, please is Uber business still good in abuja? And is it possible to make 30k weekly working full-time?
Re: How To Make 100k Net Monthly Driving A Taxi In Abuja- A Working Guide. by DOVgadgets: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Good morning I just came across your thread after you replied me on the Uber section
I already sent you a mail
Please respond so we can talk more
Re: How To Make 100k Net Monthly Driving A Taxi In Abuja- A Working Guide. by Louis8796: 11:34am On May 15, 2023
Can I get our phone number?
northbird:
Items needed.

Driver's licence
Vehicle license
Road worthiness
Hackney permit
Insurance

3.SECDAA. Purple roof

4. Narto white roof.

3. Diligence

5. You don't need to start with your own vehicle.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed / Paypal, Fiverr, Whatsapp, Wechat E.t.c Phone Verification Available All Country / Withdraw From Your Limited Paypal Account(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.