Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister (55286 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Blayneffero: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
L

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by olajizz01(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
davibid:

I had so much respect ✊ for this guy until he joined APC and all of a sudden he started behaving like his mentors

If you know you know

#KINGBID
So you dislike him just because he changed party.

.Truely,all rants about this man from his enemies are fakes.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Adalberto(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oh Akpabio... The onor mkpo inam 1 of Akwa Ibom state, the uncommon transformer, he is just like a god in Akwa ibom state. El rufai Akpabio 2023. You heard dis from me
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Cantonese: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Cantonese: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Adalberto:
Oh Akpabio... The onor mkpo inam 1 of Akwa Ibom state, the uncommon transformer, he is just like a god in Akwa ibom state. El rufai Akpabio 2023. You heard dis from me

And you are the greatest Muntula 1 of nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by bizzibodi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
oglalasioux:

Where is the origin of the caps?

Most of the regalia the Igbos of southern Nigeria wear came from the Arabian world notably Morocco and Egypt. Rare beads, elephant tusks and the likes were exchanged for agricultural products and slaves by the white men who brought them to West Africa from the Arabian world.

Have you also heard that cassava was brought to West Africa from Brazil by the Portuguese and they taught us how to make garri?
Haba elephants & hher tusks frm Arabia?
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by tfelicityk(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
We are expecting the action to manifest...
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Agugbadin: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Buhari must fulfill his promise to Akpabio that in he decamps to APC he will get a Federal appointment
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by PETUK(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Even Sagay a well known fanatical supporter of PMB is ashamed of the fact that Akpabio is on the ministerial list.
No wonder PMB was reluctant to make the list public. Because if his desperation for power, PMB has thrown all caution to the winds to the extent of accepting people of shaddy character into his government.

Ikpa, i am from Akwa Ibom no court i mean no court has ever accuss Akpabio of corruption.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by PETUK(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Even Sagay a well known fanatical supporter of PMB is ashamed of the fact that Akpabio is on the ministerial list.
No wonder PMB was reluctant to make the list public. Because if his desperation for power, PMB has thrown all caution to the winds to the extent of accepting people of shaddy character into his government.

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Coolabbie: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
davibid:

I had so much respect ✊ for this guy until he joined APC and all of a sudden he started behaving like his mentors

If you know you know

#KINGBID
Your father need that respect more.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Adalberto(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Cantonese:

And you are the greatest Muntula 1 of nairaland!
thanks for the compliment. Please endeavor to vote El Rufai Akpabio 2023
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Alejobs: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by farem: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
davibid:

I had so much respect ✊ for this guy [b]until he joined APC [/b]and all of a sudden he started behaving like his mentors

If you know you know

#KINGBID

It means that your so called respect is baseless and shallow.

If shekau (boko haram leader) joins your PDP today, your respect for him will soar.

Kwantinue with your manafiki respect.
Shior!
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Yellowmoon1400(f): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
lionjungle3000:

Because Ibibio came from Igbo. Ibibio means "a branch of Igbo." In fact no tribe in so-called SS bear similarity in looks to Igbos than Ibibio. The so-called light skin in Akwa-Cross are actually Ibibio, not Calabar. I cannot differentiate between Igbo and Ibibio, but I can differentiate between Igbo and Efik/Annang.
Uncle how u knw say Ibibio came from Igbo...Ibibio is a language in Akwaibom so as Efik is Calabars...
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by lagdmark(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
lionjungle3000:

Because Ibibio came from Igbo. Ibibio means "a branch of Igbo." In fact no tribe in so-called SS bear similarity in looks to Igbos than Ibibio. The so-called light skin in Akwa-Cross are actually Ibibio, not Calabar. I cannot differentiate between Igbo and Ibibio, but I can differentiate between Igbo and Efik/Annang.
I have learnt another one, tanx for the info.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Successmind(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
I just think it won't end up with uncommon looting
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
biafranation:
Why does Akwa Ibom wear the same Igbo cap?
They are Igbos in diaspora
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by densiks: 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
lionjungle3000:

This is false and total gibberish.

The ibibios do not have any sort of ancestral root traceable to the igbos,if there’s anything like that it would definitely be the other way round.

Kindly get some proper history lessons,I will assume this was an honest mistake.

I will not comment on the condescending manner you described the light skin complexion of most ibibios,it speaks volume of the level of ignorance that burdens you on this particular matter.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Uduakjacob(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Akpabio is happy to be among the ministers
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by General0847: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
iammo:
grin

The.guy yabed dino mehstupid today, during the last valeditory plenary Dino openly mocked Apkabio that they can only meet on the street of abuja and never in the senate chambers again

But Apkabio is back to pepper his haters while malaye couldnt even look up to him

No Kogi state governor, senator or that of Abia state have completed more project than Akpabio yet their indegene are quick to insult him from their shiit holes

I hope you benefited from Akpabio, am assuming you got a scholarship or job or health insurance, business grant ?
If not the joke is on you.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by iammo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
General0847:

I hope you benefited from Akpabio, am assuming you got a scholarship or job or health insurance, business grant ?
If not the joke is on you.

I think the joke is on any lazy youth that think governance is about charity were youth deserves handout, when their mates everywhere are creating startups to strengting their economy..

This is why their type with shallow mentality are roaming uk and germany doing nothing and hoping for goverment benefits
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by General0847: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
iammo:

I think the joke is on any lazy youth that think governance is about charity were youth deserves handout, when their mates everywhere are creating startups to strengting their economy

Personally i don't expect anything from a failed government and it may interest you to know that grants and scholarships are not for the lazy as you think. Bodoh!.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by uba1991: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
UNCOMMON CORRUPTION
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
sharpden:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/akpabio-reacts-to-selection-as-buharis-minister/
buhari should give him minister of Fulani herds men affairs, there he can do uncommon stuff
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by tete7000(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
truthfulparrot:

Is Buhari not a man of shady character himself? You these gullible people self!!
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by WHITELIGHTER: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
We are doomed as a nation
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by akdjr(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
From now onward, I have stop commenting against or for any of the two major political party having realize that they are same group of people operating two joint account. I remember when Akpabio (as Minority leader under PDP) stood up during when Lai Muhammed was in the red chamber for screening saying if they decided to ask him more questions today he will say things more than they even ask, so he urge the members to allow him take a bow and leave. Today the same Akpabio is being nominated as a minister under the party he was opposing 4years ago.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Iamklade(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigeria is at a precarious stage and on a perilous path and PMB just keep showing he doesn't care about how the people feel he's just out to please himself....Only GOD can help us now
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Lugianostar(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
What else can i say to this displaced priority that are lost in their own orchard.

Buhari just saved him from joining kidnapping business as that was his destination.

I can not say anything to you

Southern Oshokosho...!

Traitor of nightingale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.