Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister (55255 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Monday60655(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Let the looting continue
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by igwefivestar(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
Show me your allies I tell you who you are buhari Mr integrity!
don't mind the fool deceiving his foolish followers.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by bewla(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
powerhouse3:
The uncommon glutton...
in uncommon nest level............vul
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by ojtech8291: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ogbonnaya Onu is telling stories here instead of answering simple questions.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by nuttybyorigin(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Abeg who ur respect epp? Put it in ur pocket and help yourself. Politics is a game of interest.
davibid:

I had so much respect ✊ for this guy until he joined APC and all of a sudden he started behaving like his mentors

If you know you know

#KINGBID

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by ChristyB(f): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
NIGERIA.....A FAILED COUNTRY
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Sonoyom(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Uncommon Looter!
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Teejayphillip(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Chaii.......naija don finish.....jus lukat d pipu in dis ministerial list
Abeg who have ugandan visa dat u are nor more using??..... And dem dey tell us say na corruption dem dey fight ......Local man wan port

Where do you think you are going grin grin grin?

We are fixing dis country together. Hope u know?

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by oglalasioux(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
biafranation:
Why does Akwa Ibom wear the same Igbo cap?

Where is the origin of the caps?

Most of the regalia the Igbos of southern Nigeria wear came from the Arabian world notably Morocco and Egypt. Rare beads, elephant tusks and the likes were exchanged for agricultural products and slaves by the white men who brought them to West Africa from the Arabian world.

Have you also heard that cassava was brought to West Africa from Brazil by the Portuguese and they taught us how to make garri?

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by ojtech8291: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dr Onu is not fit to handle the ministry of science and technology. They should find another portfolio for the Man.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by ubcandid(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
biafranation:

That is not an IGBO cap. be corrected.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Okogeo241987: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Let’s wait and see his uncommon service
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by ubcandid(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
lionjungle3000:

Because Ibibio came from Igbo. Ibibio means "a branch of Igbo." In fact no tribe in so-called SS bear similarity in looks to Igbos than Ibibio. The so-called light skin in Akwa-Cross are actually Ibibio, not Calabar. I cannot differentiate between Igbo and Ibibio, but I can differentiate between Igbo and Efik/Annang.

Ibibio can never and never came from the Igbo, if we want to carry out chronological tracing based on the Arochukwu settlement, the Ibibios actually preceded them.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by vivipink(f): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
shocked
This one weak me o
lionjungle3000:

Because Ibibio came from Igbo. Ibibio means "a branch of Igbo." In fact no tribe in so-called SS bear similarity in looks to Igbos than Ibibio. The so-called light skin in Akwa-Cross are actually Ibibio, not Calabar. I cannot differentiate between Igbo and Ibibio, but I can differentiate between Igbo and Efik/Annang.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Humblesam(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
lionjungle3000:

My brother, Akpabio is a typical Annang man and lemme tell you a story, believe it or not 90% of the Annang people are pure igbos...no other tribes in Akwaibom is closer or mix more with the igbos than the Annang people... I once asked my father why his surname was Okorie while his father was a titled chief in our village in Oruk Anam in Akwaibom...He told me that most of our great grandfathers n grandfathers now are the igbos who moved here for settlement during the civil war and therefore had made this place their permanent settlement after d war. As I am typing here my brother, my village is Ikot Okoro in Urok anam l.g.a. of Akwa ibom state, I wonder were "okoro" arrived from.
There are many places in Annang that you will go and you will end up believing that the Annang are the extended igbo people of Akwa ibom state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by somehow: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
davibid:

I had so much respect ✊ for this guy until he joined APC and all of a sudden he started behaving like his mentors

If you know you know

#KINGBID
What has changed in him?
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Briteiyobo1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Uncommon looting
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Blecco6(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rubbish country with a stupid president and crazy cabinet.
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Henrichemeka(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Political patronage
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by edibobo: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Uncommon Criminal and he will steal uncommonly
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by TriggahMan(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
The uncommon looter
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Bellgal: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
biafranation:
We r umunna cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Oziadayiokuku(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Chaii.......naija don finish.....jus lukat d pipu in dis ministerial list
Abeg who have ugandan visa dat u are nor more using??..... And dem dey tell us say na corruption dem dey fight ......Local man wan port
grin I get sambisa visa wey I no dey use
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by ityP(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
iammo:
grin

The.guy yabed dino mehstupid today, during the last valeditory plenary Dino openly mocked Apkabio that they can only meet on the street of abuja and never in the senate chambers again

But Apkabio is back to pepper his haters while malaye couldnt even look up to him

No Kogi state governor, senator or that of Abia state have completed more project than Akpabio yet their indegene are quick to insult him from their shiit holes

He did all these while a PDP governor. Udom is doing far greater things in Akwa Ibom as another PDP governor...
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by iammo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
ityP:

He did all these while a PDP governor. Udom is doing far greater things in Akwa Ibom as another PDP governor...

And no doubt as an APC minister., he.would try his best
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Godson32(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
biafranation:
Aboki no know that one
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by Lovelyn451(f): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
R
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by ecclize: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Coming from an uncommon loser
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by ityP(m): 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
iammo:

And no doubt as an APC minister., he.would try his best

There's something that happens when anyone joins APC, they remove the brain immediately. If an APC person wins governorship of Akwa Ibom state, the condition of that state will drastically reduce. Akwa Ibom would all of a sudden become like Plateau State
Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by pat077: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
All hail the uncommon looter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.