Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) (70008 Views)

Navy Arrests Retired Soldier With 400kg Hemp In Kogi / NDLEA Intercepts Fake Soldier With Drugs, Recovers ATM, Liquid Cannabis, Others / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Your stupidity is beyond measure! Let me say that any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.

Anyway you can keep making comments and maybe you may say something intelligent one day since you are too daft and stupid to know that you're stupid and brainless.

Geography say the world is spherical and idiots like you who have not been to the moon accept it! Evaporation takes place for rain to fall and you a nitwit accept and clap smiling foolishly; plants gives out oxygen and a nitwit like you simple cheer in stupidity but when it comes to a black man's thing you keep displaying your stupidity even several accounts state that they have encountered such.

You said blanks can't harm and I analysed how blanks work and 2 types of blanks but you still continue to stick to your foolishness and later twisted your comment to say "you didn't say blanks can't injure someone"

You're simply a slowpoke with moronic thinking.

Please leave social media and internet, stop using phones. Kindly go back to the cave and be using juju to make calls and check your Facebook and Nairaland. Hokum Nonsense.

If you're ready to embrace modern technology and modern research buzz me let's discuss, I can see you're still reasoning like troglodytes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by rinzaugustine: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Why can’t he use the magic and be like Bill Gates
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 4:46am On Jul 27, 2019
tintingz:

Please leave social media and internet, stop using phones. Kindly go back to the cave and be using juju to make calls and check your Facebook and Nairaland. Hokum Nonsense.

If you're ready to embrace modern technology and modern research buzz me let's discuss, I can see you're still reasoning like troglodytes.
Ignoramus, you are an embodiment of stupidity and foolishness!!

Nitwit, your comment shows that you're an illiterate or a semi-illeterate at best.

How would a slowpoke like you say that something ain't real because you haven't seen it but someone who saw it live says he say it and because you can't phantom how it came about means it's not real. grin

How come is it that cars, planes, trains, ships, engines are only built by few countries and people whom are mostly white? slowpoke, I am not taking about assembly plants which you have all over the place.

Go and do research on the experiment Nazi Germany did on black magic during WWII under Adolf Hitler, also did into Idi Amin, Liberia, sierra leone civil war, CAR war, libya wars to get facts if dark science is real or not.

Scientists say that you developed from Ape but how many apes have turned or develiped into humans for centuries now? The Bing bang theory too; laughing out loud in Swahili grin How come Bing bang have not happend for over 2,000 years and create new humans or new species?

Real scientists don't believe in GOD as they only believe in what they can see and hold or feel with their hands but that can't stop GOD from being GOD and real.

How do miracles happen? All religion say there is witches and witchcraft and you with a fish poo for a brain would still come here to make your usual moronic comments.

You made illogical comments about blanks and I put out the logics which you still disputed with given any logical explanation to defend your stupid argument.

Somethings are so real that some people can't explain it because they don't have the stomach to stomach the truth nor the know or courage to investigate to get the truth.

There is dark science and it ain't fiction but your stupidity that is epic in nature won't let you see beyond your nose. shocked
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Jakumo(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2019
tintingz:

Ha ha na so. Jujumotive forces exist ONLY in the little minds of those who REFUSE to acquire a formal education, and who have chosen profound ignorance as a lifetime's abiding philosophy. Engaging such debilitated individuals in debate, is an exercise in futility that only gets worse and more exasperating, the longer one tries to reason with a rock.

3 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Rotimi47:
Ignoramus, you are an embodiment of stupidity and foolishness!!

Nitwit, your comment shows that you're an illiterate or a semi-illeterate at best.
You're a troglodyte.

How would a slowpoke like you say that something ain't real because you haven't seen it but someone who saw it live says he say it and because you can't phantom how it came about means it's not real. grin
Like i said because you haven't seen Harry Potter doesn't mean he doesn't exist. Does Harry Potter exist?

If you don't get this absurdity, I'm sorry I can't help.

How come is it that cars, planes, trains, ships, engines are only built by few countries and people whom are mostly white? slowpoke, I am not taking about assembly plants which you have all over the place.
So? What is your argument here?

Go and do research on the experiment Nazi Germany did on black magic during WWII under Adolf Hitler, also did into Idi Amin, Liberia, sierra leone civil war, CAR war, libya wars to get facts if dark science is real or not.
Hahahahaha hoax, conspiracy!

Scientists say that you developed from Ape but how many apes have turned or develiped into humans for centuries now? The Bing bang theory too; laughing out loud in Swahili grin How come Bing bang have not happend for over 2,000 years and create new humans or new species?
Where did scientists said we evolve from ape? This shows you're Ignorant of biological evolution.

What's funny about the big bang theory?

Real scientists don't believe in GOD as they only believe in what they can see and hold or feel with their hands but that can't stop GOD from being GOD and real.

We have scientists who believe in God, science actually has nothing to do with fairy God. Science deal with what exist in the natural world and try to explain it.

How do miracles happen?
What or which miracle happen?

All religion say there is witches and witchcraft and you with a fish poo for a brain would still come here to make your usual moronic comments.
Well there's Superman and his Justice league team. grin

You made illogical comments about blanks and I put out the logics which you still disputed with given any logical explanation to defend your stupid argument.
Blank round are blank, they don't cause damage as expected of a bullet. How many times will I say this? The OP video is a trick which Ignorant troglodyte people like you will gullibly believe.

The fact that you agree it's blank round they use, I don't understand what your argument is again. Do you expect the blank round to explode his head off or what?

Somethings are so real that some people can't explain it because they don't have the stomach to stomach the truth nor the know or courage to investigate to get the truth.
Fairies, leprechauns, santa, unicorns, elves, goblin are so real.

There is dark science and it ain't fiction but your stupidity that is epic in nature won't let you see beyond your nose. shocked
What's a dark science?
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 8:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Tintingz you dey try o. I envy your patience. You are arguing with an ignoramus who doesn't even know anything about something as simple as the concept of evolution and is loudly proclaiming his ignorance with pride lol. U have time trying to educate him.

Dark science LMAO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2019
tintingz:
You're a troglodyte.

Like i said because you haven't seen Harry Potter doesn't mean he doesn't exist. Does Harry Potter exist?

If you don't get this absurdity, I'm sorry I can't help.

So? What is your argument here?

Hahahahaha hoax, conspiracy!

Where did scientists said we evolve from ape? This shows you're Ignorant of biological evolution.

What's funny about the big bang theory?

We have scientists who believe in God, science actually has nothing to do with fairy God. Science deal with what exist in the natural world and try to explain it.

What or which miracle happen?

Well there's Superman and his Justice league team. grin

Blank round are blank, they don't cause damage as expected of a bullet. How many times will I say this? The OP video is a trick which Ignorant troglodyte people like you will gullibly believe.

The fact that you agree it's blank round they use, I don't understand what your argument is again. Do you expect the blank round to explode is head off or what?

Fairies, leprechauns, santa, unicorns, elves, goblin are so real.

What's a dark science?
Mr Ninnyhammer; Try and visit the places i mentioned earlier to investigate or research on the subject and stop continue to be a village idiot.

Pick your stuffs and travel around to interview people in those places and some of them would even take you into the forest to test it out as to show you how real they are.

Dipstick, because you haven't seen such don't mean it's not real! I witnessed it 20years ago after I finish writing my last paper in my higher institutions days and as such, it is a first witness account not dem say dem say.

Do try and visit Aguleri, Umuleri, Ogoni, ile Ife, ijebu Ode, Ajegunle, idi Araba in Mushin etc to verify if such exist or visit Liberia and sierria Leone to get more information and first witness accounts.

I thought you claim to know! grin So you don't anything about dark science? grin shocked
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Jakumo:

Ha ha na so. Jujumotive forces exist ONLY in the little minds of those who REFUSE to acquire a formal education, and who have chosen profound ignorance as a lifetime's abiding philosophy. Engaging such debilitated individuals in debate, is an exercise in futility that only gets worse and more exasperating, the longer one tries to reason with a rock.
Just imagine them believing juju is powerful yet we're not among the powerful countries, no single Africa country is among.

Sometimes I just feel like crying and as well laugh at people stupidity.

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2019
NPComplete:
Tintingz you dey try o. I envy your patience. You are arguing with an ignoramus who doesn't even know anything about something as simple as the concept of evolution and is loudly proclaiming his ignorance with pride lol. U have time trying to educate him.

Dark science LMAO.

My brother I tire ooo. Lol
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Rotimi47:
Mr Ninnyhammer; Try and visit the places i mentioned earlier to investigate or research on the subject and stop continue to be a village idiot.
Do you even know where I stay?

Pick your stuffs and travel around to interview people in those places and some of them would even take you into the forest to test it out as to show you how real they are.
Why should I follow someone inside the forest to test juju? Reason yourself can you follow someone inside the forest, where they have all the advantage to do anything?

Anyone who want to test his juju should come to a neutral ground, let's test his juju not going to a bush!

Dipstick, because you haven't seen such don't mean it's not real! I witnessed it 20years ago after I finish writing my last paper in my higher institutions days and as such, it is a first witness account not dem say dem say.
Then provide your proof.

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat.

Do try and visit Aguleri, Umuleri, Ogoni, ile Ife, ijebu Ode, Ajegunle, idi Araba in Mushin etc to verify if such exist or visit Liberia and sierria Leone to get more information and first witness accounts.
Lol, if you know where I live, you will be surprised and won't be saying this nonsensical statement.

I thought you claim to know! grin So you don't anything about dark science? grin shocked
When you said dark science do you mean pseudo-science or what? Explain what dark science is.

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2019
tintingz:
Do you even know where I stay?

Why should I follow someone inside the forest to test juju? Reason yourself can you follow someone inside the forest, where they have all the advantage to do anything?

Anyone who want to test his juju should come to a neutral ground, let's test his juju not going to a bush!

Then provide your proof.

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat.

Lol, if you know where I live, you will be surprised and won't be saying this nonsensical statement.

When you said dark science do you mean pseudo-science or what? Explain what dark science is.
I know you are a dweeb and as such don't need to explain anything to you because No matter the facts or explanation, you will still remain a hick.

Anyway, your comments are BUNCOMBE and as such you will continue to be a KLUTZ.

Travel around to get facts you won't because once you're a deadbeat person you remain so. grin
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2019
Rotimi47:
I know you are a dweeb and as such don't need to explain anything to you because No matter the facts or explanation, you will still remain a hick.

Anyway, your comments are BUNCOMBE and as such you will continue to be a KLUTZ.

Travel around to get facts you won't because once you're a deadbeat person you remain so. grin

Ok.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Asapchikki(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
airsaylongcon:

I'm just thinking. At that close range the blanks shot at the head should be lethal. No?

power of African voodoo bulletproof
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2020
Several persons who believe and use charms, amulets, voodoo, magic against bullets still die because it still fails when they don't expect it.

However the below was what I saw online.

With all these Magic and Warfare pp 113-130 | Cite as

The Kamajors in Battle: Magic, Tactics, and Success
Authors
Authors and affiliations
Nathalie Wlodarczyk

Chapter
Downloads
Abstract
These accounts of events that took place in combat situations paint both complementary and contradictory pictures of the role played by ritual and magic. On the one hand, it suggests that the use of drug infused potions altered the state of mind of the fighters and made them fiercer and braver, and in the case described above, more difficult to command while under the influence of the potion. On the other hand it suggests a very strong psychological dimension, something of a placebo effect that allowed the ECOMOG soldiers to use the diesel instead of the magic water and, feeling sure of its power, face battle as fearlessly as had they had actual magical protection. The second story was, interestingly, told by the Kamajor in the van, who wanted to demonstrate the power of belief amongst non-Kamajors as well as within the Kamajor ranks. But although he recognized the tangible psychological effect the diesel had on the ECOMOG soldiers, he also maintained that the real protection stayed with him in the van where the magic water was kept.

Keywords
Secret Society Supernatural Power Magical Power Initiation Experience Intelligence Gathering
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
You have to know the society to make the society members perform.1 A group of Kamajor fighters were to be deployed by helicopter, and a pilot arrived to pick them up. The Kamajors had gone through their pre-battle ritual to ensure their protection was absolute. Part of this ritual had involved drinking a potion especially prepared by one of the initiators. The fighters were all very agitated and eager to get on the helicopter and onto their destination. Eighty Kamajors got on the helicopter that would normally seat twenty-seven. Significantly overloaded, the helicopter was too heavy to take off with all the fighters onboard. But no Kamajor wanted to be left behind or have to wait for the helicopter to return, and all refused to leave the helicopter. Not even their commanders could convince them to stand down in their agitated state. The helicopter pilot had to wait for two hours before the fighters had calmed down enough to be persuaded to leave.2

A group of Kamajors were in battle together with some ECOMOG troops. One Kamajor was in a van that held a gallon tank of magic water—a potion for protection in battle. The van also held several similar tanks full of diesel. As they came under fire, ECOMOG soldiers came running towards the van crying “give me the magic water”. They had seen how the van was left unharmed by the bullets, like a reversed magnet repelling the fire, and they too wanted to get the same protection. They came into the van, but confused the tanks and took ones that contained diesel, not the magic water. But they thought they were protected and went back into battle stronger and fiercer. The Kamajor stayed in the van with the real protection.3

This is a preview of subscription content, log in to check access.
Preview
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.

Notes
Interview, civil society activist, London May 2004, also described by a Kamajor fighter in Teun Voeten, How De Body? One Man’s Terrifying Journey through an African War (New York: Thomas Dunne Books, 2002) p. 250.
Google Scholar

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El Chapo Jailed For Life / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.