Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) (70001 Views)

Navy Arrests Retired Soldier With 400kg Hemp In Kogi / NDLEA Intercepts Fake Soldier With Drugs, Recovers ATM, Liquid Cannabis, Others / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2019
nereushouse:

Terrorists are already using that, that's why they are difficult to kill most times.
It is well o
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by labani06(m): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2019
let him try Desert eagle pistol or magnum revolver pistol you will see how his head will be busted this is not hundred percent efficient voodoo spells can fail at any moment but it's real.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2019
tintingz:
It cannot cause damage as expected of a gun bullet which is to penetrate, a black bullet mostly contain powder that only gives sounds and a spark.

If it was juju he used, he shouldn't be bleeding and secondly why didn't he use it on something else for us to know it's not a trick, where is the bullet in the cartridge?

I don't know who dumb pass between you and a stone.
Simpleton; Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing! shocked

Nitwit are you always this stupid or is yesterday a special occasion?

Let me enlighten your dog poo of a brain;

Most blank cartridges have plastic or paper cap on the end, which will be propelled our of the muzzle.This can cause significant damage at close range, and bruising at medium range but that soldier place the tip of the assault riffle and semi-automatic pistol in his mouth and fired it. (Analyse this)

Furthermore, the killing range of a cartridge is the distance at which it have enough killing power to dependant dispatch a particular size/type game ( Assuming a proper area is hit). In the soldier's case his mouth is vital.

Though you are daft but go check out 3 or more blank cartridge vs water Malone test and thank me later.
Let me not argue with you as you are a living proof that man can live without brain.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Amudeneogu: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Good, let him go to sambisa forest and fight those idiots called themselves boko haram i think he will win them,

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Godmind6:

Don't get me wrong I do believe these are not real guns yet let's not get ignorant. Magick is real and so is the bullet proof magical vest. grin Did you know the Turkish bow used by the Moors who founded the Ottoman Empire shot an arrow with the same deadly velocity of any modern rifle?

Believe me, the world is about 500 years behind in technological advancement due to the pedophile brotherhood priesthood ruling over it.

Let me ask you these questions; Is it possible for a military man to take such a gun to his post just to fire it into his mouth?

Why are there more than 2 people in that video and he spat blood and lead out of his mouth?

Why was he still able to talk and didn't have any of his teeths blown off?

Did you see the flash from the muzzled of those guns and also the sound they made when the triggers were pulled? The gun ain't fake but he might have used a blank cartridges but he would have killed or blown off his mouth even at that range using blanks.

His throat, teeths and wind pipe are also vital.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Simpleton; Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing! shocked

Nitwit are you always this stupid or is yesterday a special occasion?

Let me enlighten your dog poo of a brain;

Most blank cartridges have plastic or paper cap on the end, which will be propelled our of the muzzle.This can cause significant damage at close range, and bruising at medium range but that soldier place the tip of the assault riffle and semi-automatic pistol in his mouth and fired it. (Analyse this)

Furthermore, the killing range of a cartridge is the distance at which it have enough killing power to dependant dispatch a particular size/type game ( Assuming a proper area is hit). In the soldier's case his mouth is vital.

Though you are daft but go check out 3 or more blank cartridge vs water Malone test and thank me later.
Let me not argue with you as you are a living proof that man can live without brain.

Dumbo. It's just a trick.

Why is it called blank?

Why did the soldier in the video bled?

And why didn't he use a bullet?

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2019
tintingz:
Dumbo. It's just a trick.

Why is it called blank?

Why did the soldier in the video bled?

And why didn't he use a bullet?
Dumbass nicompoop; is it that you practise being stupid or you are too stupid and daft to to know that you're stupid and have dog poo for a brain?

Go and check what a blank cartridge is and what happens when they are fired at you at close and medium ranges.

Your stupidity is epic! Why did he bleed? MUMU, why won't he bleed at that range!

Because they call it anti bullet juju mean you wont bleed when hit by a bullet or blank at that range!!!!

Go and find out how anti bullet juju works as you have different types e.g.. The ones that blow the bullets away.

The one which the bullet will hit you and drop on the ground without penetration but bruise you.

The one that the gun wont fire when it's pointed and fired at you.

The ones that the trigger will break off immediately it is pulled to shoot you.

The ones that the gun will explode in your hands when you fire it against the person who have the juju.

And the most dangerous one is the one that the bullet fired will come out from the butt of the gun to kill the person that fires it against the person that have the juju.

Though i dont really believe in black magic but I have seen lots of things that made me to understand that it exist.

People have been shot at in my presence and a friend of mine who is a mobile police officer have been shot at at very close range by six robber and he killed 5 of them with his service pistol but only got hit while runing to escape the shots being fired at him by the leader of the robbers who was hidden.

My friend only go hit because he did something which I wont mention.

I never believed he had such till the shootout happened. The bullets that finally penetrated were called out in Benin and it came out and dropped in a plate without anyone physically removing it.

Smello, their is real and fake juju but GOD ALMIGHTY pass them all.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Jakumo(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2019
The simplest way to make a DIY blank round of rifle, pistol of shogun ammunition, is to simply to use pliers to pry off the bullet from the shell casing, in the case of rifle and pistol ammo, or, for shotguns, unfold the shell casing top, in order to remove the pellets, AND the plastic plug, which can be replaced with a small amount of cotton wool that will keep the powder charge in contact with the primer.

To further reduce the size of the explosion when the trigger is pulled, most of the smokeless powder, which is either granular or strand-shaped like uncooked macaroni, can be removed from the shell casing. With that done, shooting the round will yield a subdued hiss, and hardly any bang at all, EXACTLY as is shown in the above video clip.

This boastful soldier obviously loaded both of those weapons with weakened DIY blank ammunition, in order to stage his phony display of African magic.

2 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Dumbass nicompoop; is it that you practise being stupid or you are too stupid and daft to to know that you're stupid and have dog poo for a brain?
Lol. See Mr Dumbo. grin

Go and check what a blank cartridge is and what happens when they are fired at you at close and medium ranges.
A blank round is blank, it doesn't cause damage as expect of a bullet. Again why didn't he use a bullet?

The gun has been manipulated, what they show is just a trick not the nonsense bulletproof juju

Your stupidity is epic! Why did he bleed? MUMU, why won't he bleed at that range!

Because they call it anti bullet juju mean you wont bleed when hit by a bullet or blank at that range!!!!
If it causes that injury why is it called anti bullet juju? Place that in his eyes and see what happens.

And where is the bullet, we didn't see any bullet but shell.

Go and find out how anti bullet juju works as you have different types e.g.. The ones that blow the bullets away.

The one which the bullet will hit you and drop on the ground without penetration but bruise you.

The one that the gun wont fire when it's pointed and fired at you.

The ones that the trigger will break off immediately it is pulled to shoot you.

The ones that the gun will explode in your hands when you fire it against the person who have the juju.

And the most dangerous one is the one that the bullet fired will come out from the butt of the gun to kill the person that fires it against the person that have the juju.

Though i dont really believe in black magic but I have seen lots of things that made me to understand that it exist.
Lol, if this juju nonsense actually works why are they not selling it to military and to foreign military force to make huge money, why are we not among the world power?

Can you tell these people that have this juju to come forward for testing? They will sign a consent agreement for this. I've people in the military to test them.

People have been shot at in my presence and a friend of mine who is a mobile police officer have been shot at at very close range by six robber and he killed 5 of them with his service pistol but only got hit while runing to escape the shots being fired at him by the leader of the robbers who was hidden.
Only if you can provide evidences for this till then it remains empty claims.

Please tell your police friend to go and join military fighting Boko Haram or U.S marine to fight North Korea or the UN force for peace making. When they use nuclear weapons or beast weapons to squash his body into pieces, then you will know juju is useless.

My friend only go hit because he did something which I wont mention.

I never believed he had such till the shootout happened. The bullets that finally penetrated were called out in Benin and it came out and dropped in a plate without anyone physically removing it.

Smello, their is real and fake juju but GOD ALMIGHTY pass them all.
Tell your friend to come for a visit in a barack, let's test his juju.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Jakumo:
The simplest way to make a DIY blank round of rifle, pistol of shogun ammunition, is to simply to use pliers to pry off the bullet from the shell casing, in the case of rifle and pistol ammo, or, for shotguns, unfold the shell casing top, in order to remove the pellets, AND the plastic plug, which can be replaced with a small amount of cotton wool that will keep the powder charge in contact with the primer.

To further reduce the size of the explosion when the trigger is pulled, most of the smokeless powder, which is either granular or strand-shaped like uncooked macaroni, can be removed from the shell casing. With that done, shooting the round will yield a subdued hiss, and hardly any bang at all, EXACTLY as is shown in the above video clip.

This boastful soldier obviously loaded both of those weapons with weakened DIY blank ammunition, in order to stage his phony display of African magic.

Ladies and gentlemen. A round of applause for this guy.

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Godmind6: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Let me ask you these questions; Is it possible for a military man to take such a gun to his post just to fire it into his mouth?

Why are there more than 2 people in that video and he spat blood and lead out of his mouth?

Why was he still able to talk and didn't have any of his teeths blown off?

Did you see the flash from the muzzled of those guns and also the sound they made when the triggers were pulled? The gun ain't fake but he might have used a blank cartridges but he would have killed or blown off his mouth even at that range using blanks.

His throat, teeths and wind pipe are also vital.

I'm an occult historian and I'm telling magick bullet proof vest is real. In the war of Yoruba v.s Fulani when the Fulani were armed with guns and cannons the British supplied them the Yorubas won alot of battles using the magick bullet proof vest. The Yorubas are known in Africa and throughout the world for having the most powerful sorcery and divination. In fact today many Northerner seek Yorubas for sorcery. Did you know the British were Moors? Yes the Brutish Moors as British were Blacks. They put the Slavic Gothic Caucasians and the Jewish Caucasian on the throne while they ruled in the background.

Africans use ancient Egyptian science which is the most powerful dark magick in the world and they are the heads of the Freemasonry. The oldest Freemason lodge is in Ethiopia didn't you know? There is no way the Caucasian conquered them it's the brotherhood that control this Earth. All the top Vodoun priests who are Blacks tell me all sorts of Caucasians come to them to perform spells to make them billionaires.

Wake up out your your slumber

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Godmind6:

I'm an occult historian and I'm telling magick bullet proof vest is real. In the war of Yoruba v.s Fulani when the Fulani were armed with guns and cannons the British supplied them the Yorubas won alot of battles using the magick bullet proof vest. The Yorubas are known in Africa and throughout the world for having the most powerful sorcery and divination. In fact today many Northerner seek Yorubas for sorcery. Did you know the British were Moors? Yes the Brutish Moors as British were Blacks. They put the Slavic Gothic Caucasians and the Jewish Caucasian on the throne while they ruled in the background.

Africans use ancient Egyptian science which is the most powerful dark magick in the world and they are the heads of the Freemasonry. The oldest Freemason lodge is in Ethiopia didn't you know? There is no way the Caucasian conquered them it's the brotherhood that control this Earth. All the top Vodoun priests who are Blacks tell me all sorts of Caucasians come to them to perform spells to make them billionaires.

Wake up out your your slumber

Your message should be meant for some one else as I never said black magic is not real but only responded to the person that keep claiming that what happened in that video is a trick and fake.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Godmind6: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Your message should be meant for some one else as I never said black magic is not real but only responded to the person that keep claiming that what happened in that video is a trick and fake.

All who are asleep need to know as much as you and I that dark evil magick is as real as a smart phone. As real as I'm in America now sending an instant message to you in Nigeria across oceans.

Magick is science
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Godmind6:

All who are asleep need to know as much as you and I that dark evil magick is as real as a smart phone. As real as I'm in America now sending an instant message to you in Nigeria across oceans.

Magick is science

No matter the facts that we dole out some people will still argue blindly and as such I leave them to their kingdom of unbelief as dark magic is real. It's not fiction.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Godmind6: 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
No matter the facts that we dole out some people will still argue blindly and as such I leave them to their kingdom of unbelief as dark magic is real. It's not fiction.

It's the Aeon of Sango the European call it the Age of Aquarius it's time the truth be told

For the first time in thousands of years the whole world is instantly connected

There are more youth than old the youngest king in the world is in Africa

We can change the world
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
tintingz:
Lol. See Mr Dumbo. grin

A blank round is blank, it doesn't cause damage as expect of a bullet. Again why didn't he use a bullet?

The gun has been manipulated, what they show is just a trick not the nonsense bulletproof juju

If it causes that injury why is it called anti bullet juju? Place that in his eyes and see what happens.

Lol, if this juju nonsense actually works why are they not selling it to military and to foreign military force to make huge money, why are we not among the world power?

Can you tell these people that have this juju to come forward for testing? They will sign a consent agreement for this. I've people in the military to test them.

Please tell your police friend to go and join military fighting Boko Haram or U.S marine to fight North Korea or the UN force for peace making. When they use nuclear weapons or beast weapons to squash his body into pieces, then you will know juju is useless.

Dog poo brain, do you think people are a slowpoke like you?

Some people in the military and boko haram use juju in their fight.

Why is the casualty level low most of the time on boko haram side? Dondi United, I know you will make an unintelligent comment to try to give a moronic answer that is processed by your daft brain.

Did you ever attend an higher institution? If yes; have you witness campus cult clashes, NURTW, Niger Delta Militancy or OPC clashes?

If yes or no; try to rush to any one that is taking place near you to see for yourself but if something hits you, Dont worry as you dont have a problem since your are useless and worthless with that your dog poo of a brain.

It is only a dumbass that will say juju ain't real but anyway let try the blank shot from an AK47 at that same range in your mouth first and your shitty life won't be the same again. shocked
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Dog poo brain, do you think people are a slowpoke like you?

Some people in the military and boko haram use juju in their fight.

Why is the casualty level low most of the time on boko haram side? Dondi United, I know you will make an unintelligent comment to try to give a moronic answer that is processed by your daft brain.

Did you ever attend an higher institution? If yes; have you witness campus cult clashes, NURTW, Niger Delta Militancy or OPC clashes?

If yes or no; try to rush to any one that is taking place near you to see for yourself but if something hits you, Dont worry as you dont have a problem since your are useless and worthless with that your dog poo of a brain.

It is only a dumbass that will say juju ain't real but anyway let try the blank shot from an AK47 at that same range in your mouth first and your shitty life won't be the same again. shocked

Casualty level low? Are you in the field with them to conclude this? Oga go to sambisa forest and stop saying nonsense. All this your crap claims does not proof anything.

Again, if there is this juju, why is Nigeria not among world power countries, why was Africa colonized and held for centuries by the whites?

And please, the testing is still open, kindly ask your police friend or anyone with juju to come forward for testing. If you reject this then I take your claims as crap.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
tintingz:
Lol. See Mr Dumbo. grin

Fish brain your stupidity can be seen from mars.

Why is the United States unable to defeat the Taliban, the Iraqi insurgent groups.

Why is it that France have not been able to end the violence in Mali and United Nations in CAR?

What about boko haram fighters?

Most of these fighters believe and use bullet proof magic.

Why some get killed is because some have a time frame and have to be renewed while some have rules and regulations e.g.. what to eat and what not to eat, when to do certain rituals not blood rituals but like eating certain delicacies maybe once in a month or so.

I don't know but heard about such.

Try visit ife and ask about the ife modakeke clashes or visit Mushin Idiaraba, Ajegunle, Mile 12, ketu, Warri, Owo, Maduguri, Ogoni in Rivers State or Liberia/Sierra Leone to research on bullet proof juju.

I know you are too dumb to comprehend and probably deaf to hear people who saw these things live.

I have seen it live like 2 decades ago during my higher institution days. All the bullet didn't hit these guys but the guns kept firing at them but alas! It hit a guy who came to see what was happening and he almost died.

If mofos like you haven't seen something don't mean it doesn't work.

Go to ife, ogun state, ondo state and Ogoni in Rivers State and you will even see guys that use hands to control live bullets.

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
tintingz:

Casualty level low? Are you in the field with them to conclude this? Oga go to sambisa forest and stop saying nonsense. All this your crap claims does not proof anything.

Again, if there is this juju, why is Nigeria not among world power countries, why was Africa colonized and held for centuries by the whites?

And please, the testing is still open, kindly ask your police friend or anyone with juju to come forward for testing. If you reject this then I take your claims as crap.
You keep making the same silly comments since yesterday! grin

Why can't you let us test a blank cartridge by you using your own hands to fire it into your mouth from an AK47 47?

You said it is harmless and if so, try and take up the challenge and if you survive it, then we take up your challenge.

Pure and simple shocked

This is not rocket science.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Slimsly100(f): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

E nor hard na.

Nigga wey we go beat with iron rod to death!

ABI ordinary broom sef.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
tintingz:

New life for S Leone's Kamajors
2002-03-22 15:37
Kenema, Sierra Leone - Dozens of traditional Sierra Leonean "Kamajor" hunters, who fought rebels during a 10-year civil war, are starting a new life after the end of the brutal conflict.

The Kamajor militia, set up by the Freetown government to combat the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) rebel group, were mainly drawn from the country's south east.

They were among the only Sierra Leoneans to fight the rebels, using "black magic" and their adroitness in jungle warfare to great effect.

Since the formal end of the civil war in January this year, the Kamajors are being increasingly employed by humanitarian organisations and diamond firms as guards or watchmen.

Mussa Bally, a native of the southeastern town of Daru and a former Kamajor commander, said he preferred his new civilian life to his old one.

'Extra-terrestrials'

"I was always in the forest with my weapons and my subalterns, all of them armed, for about 12 years," he said.

"We shuttled between Sierra Leone and Guinea. We were like extra-terrestrials."

"We were always in rags, dirty, very often sick and without help and ate anything that came our way," he said, admitting that he and his men often took drugs.

Bally confessed to killing 22 RUF members in one go at Daru in 1988 after a rebel attack.

"Now it's in the past, may God forgive us."

His right hand man was a certain Al Husseni Bamba. Locally referred to as "Easy Trigger" he was feared in the region and as far as Guinea for his cruelty.

Bally said they commanded 12 000 combattants, including 64 women, in the eastern region of Kailahun which borders Guinea.

Their "territory" extended as far as Kenema, about 240km from Freetown.

"Now we are clean, we are in town, we eat well, we are healing ourselves and we discuss things with the people we once terrorised," said former Kamajor "corporal" Alia Kamara.

"We will never kill again," Kamara said, his eyes brimming with tears.

Don't want to fight again

And what if war were to resume?

"What war? No, no there must be no more war in Sierra Leone," Bally said emphatically.

"In any case don't count on me to fight. I want to live my life. To marry and have children, to send them to school so that they never know what I have faced," he said.

Sierra Leone's 10-year civil war ended when the government and the RUF signed a peace agreement in May 2001. The conflict, which was characterised by extremes of brutality, was formally declared over in January this year.

Some 200 000 people were killed, thousands of other civilians had their limbs hacked off and mass rape was used to terrorise them.

About 5 400 children were press-ganged into becoming soldiers and often mutilated to prevent them escaping.

The war forced nearly half the country's 4.5 million inhabitants into exile. - Sapa-AFP
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Fish brain your stupidity can be seen from mars.
Your stupidity can be seen from here. Dumbo.

Why is the United States unable to defeat the Taliban, the Iraqi insurgent groups.
Lol, so you think terrorists can just be eradicate? And are you saying Talibans and iraqi insurgents are using juju or what?

Why is it that France have not been able to end the violence in Mali and United Nations in CAR?
So you want foreign countries and organization to start destroying another country land abi?

Oga, violence cannot be eradicate but only control.

Most of these fighters believe and use bullet proof magic.
So why can't these juju fighters use their juju to conquer U.S, France, Russia, Germany and co?

Why some get killed is because some have a time frame and have to be renewed while some have rules and regulations e.g.. what to eat and what not to eat, when to do certain rituals not blood rituals but like eating certain delicacies maybe once in a month or so.
LMAO, lame excuse and bull crap.

Please look for another excuse.

And if this is what juju is then it's useless.

I don't know but heard about such.
So you only heard about this. Wow you can as well believe Santa came to my house.

Try visit ife and ask about the ife modakeke clashes or visit Mushin Idiaraba, Ajegunle, Mile 12, ketu, Warri, Owo, Maduguri, Ogoni in Rivers State or Liberia/Sierra Leone to research on bullet proof juju.
So where do you think I stay?

Mister man, Ijebu worriors were defeated by the British colonials during war, the British army also defeat Benin kingdom and sent the oba on exile.

So what happened to their juju? grin

I know you are too dumb to comprehend and probably deaf to hear people who saw these things live.
Coming from someone who can believe in fairytales and myths. grin

I have seen it live like 2 decades ago during my higher institution days. All the bullet didn't hit these guys but the guns kept firing at them but alas! It hit a guy who came to see what was happening and he almost died.
Bullet didn't hit them, where was the bullet hitting? grin undecided

If mofos like you haven't seen something don't mean it doesn't work.
I haven't seen Harry Potter doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

Go to ife, ogun state, ondo state and Ogoni in Rivers State and you will even see guys that use hands to control live bullets.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

Please where are these guys, they need to join the X-Men. So they have telekinesis powers. cheesy

Oh but the British still colonize Africa, is it that the British bullets are too heavy for them to control?. grin

And what is the meaning of the image below?

2 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
New life for S Leone's Kamajors
2002-03-22 15:37
Kenema, Sierra Leone - Dozens of traditional Sierra Leonean "Kamajor" hunters, who fought rebels during a 10-year civil war, are starting a new life after the end of the brutal conflict.

The Kamajor militia, set up by the Freetown government to combat the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) rebel group, were mainly drawn from the country's south east.

They were among the only Sierra Leoneans to fight the rebels, using "black magic" and their adroitness in jungle warfare to great effect.

Since the formal end of the civil war in January this year, the Kamajors are being increasingly employed by humanitarian organisations and diamond firms as guards or watchmen.

Mussa Bally, a native of the southeastern town of Daru and a former Kamajor commander, said he preferred his new civilian life to his old one.

'Extra-terrestrials'

"I was always in the forest with my weapons and my subalterns, all of them armed, for about 12 years," he said.

"We shuttled between Sierra Leone and Guinea. We were like extra-terrestrials."

"We were always in rags, dirty, very often sick and without help and ate anything that came our way," he said, admitting that he and his men often took drugs.

Bally confessed to killing 22 RUF members in one go at Daru in 1988 after a rebel attack.

"Now it's in the past, may God forgive us."

His right hand man was a certain Al Husseni Bamba. Locally referred to as "Easy Trigger" he was feared in the region and as far as Guinea for his cruelty.

Bally said they commanded 12 000 combattants, including 64 women, in the eastern region of Kailahun which borders Guinea.

Their "territory" extended as far as Kenema, about 240km from Freetown.

"Now we are clean, we are in town, we eat well, we are healing ourselves and we discuss things with the people we once terrorised," said former Kamajor "corporal" Alia Kamara.

"We will never kill again," Kamara said, his eyes brimming with tears.

Don't want to fight again

And what if war were to resume?

"What war? No, no there must be no more war in Sierra Leone," Bally said emphatically.

"In any case don't count on me to fight. I want to live my life. To marry and have children, to send them to school so that they never know what I have faced," he said.

Sierra Leone's 10-year civil war ended when the government and the RUF signed a peace agreement in May 2001. The conflict, which was characterised by extremes of brutality, was formally declared over in January this year.

Some 200 000 people were killed, thousands of other civilians had their limbs hacked off and mass rape was used to terrorise them.

About 5 400 children were press-ganged into becoming soldiers and often mutilated to prevent them escaping.

The war forced nearly half the country's 4.5 million inhabitants into exile. - Sapa-AFP

Should I also post Lord of the ring story how people use magic to fight wars? grin
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
You keep making the same silly comments since yesterday! grin

Why can't you let us test a blank cartridge by you using your own hands to fire it into your mouth from an AK47 47?

You said it is harmless and if so, try and take up the challenge and if you survive it, then we take up your challenge.

Pure and simple shocked

This is not rocket science.

I never claim to have juju, ofcos the blank round can cause injury if it's very close, but if it's well manipulated and i practice on how to use it in my mouth(just like the video) then I'm just doing tricks. But if you have juju and an ordinary blank round can injure you then that juju is useless. There is no point using that useless juju.

The challenge is still open, I give you now till tomorrow to reply.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
tintingz:

I never claim to have juju, ofcos the blank round can cause injury if it's very close, but if it's well manipulated and i practice on how to use it in my mouth(just like the video) then I'm just doing tricks. But if you have juju and an ordinary blank round can injure you then that juju is useless. There is no point using that useless juju.
Chai you have changed you comment grin

As we have fake products that's how they have fake juju and the way we have original is how they have authentic juju.

Because you have never seen one don't mean it doesn't exist. I won't argue if I haven't seen it live and it happened to a friend of mine who is a mobile police officer who was only putting on mufti when the shootout happened between him and 6 armed robbers.

Do note that because he bleed don't make his juju fake if he is actually using jazz.

The devil gives them power which he takes back unexpectedly whenever he wants and some get killed with all their juju when GOD says enough is enough.

I read an account of the subject several years ago and it was from one of those who fought the Libyan leader out of power.

He gave a vivid account on how they ambushed 2 military personnel of Ghadafi when they came down from their jeep to urinate; one being the driver died instantly while the officer was shoot at with sniper riffle, Ak47, GPMG, RPG7 etc and none touched him but he fled away.

They chased him but didn't know how he escaped but they saw something that fell down from him when they were chasing him;

It were item wrapped with snake skin which he had round his waist and they also searched the jeep and found a book on black magic on the seat the officer came down from.

Because you haven't really sewn one don't mean it doesn't exist.

However, I just saw the below while checking for something;

SARS operative’s bullet did not ‘penetrate’ because i’m fortified, vigilante tells reform panel

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:25 pm

SARS

A 50-year-old vigilante, Agbodemu Ishola, on Wednesday told the Presidential Panel on Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) Reform that some members of SARS directly shot at him.

The complainant made the allegation at a public hearing on alleged human rights violation by SARS.

He, however, said that the bullet did not penetrate his body because he was ‘fortified’ by his father.

The weeklong public hearing began at the Ikeja High Court on Tuesday.

It is chaired by the Executive Secretary of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), Mr Tony Ojukwu.

The complainant, who resides at No. 1 Jones St., Apapa Road, Ebute Meta in Lagos, also accused SARS of unlawful arrests and detention, extortion as well as cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment.

“On March 3, 2017, at 5.00 p. m., I heard a gunshot and saw people running helter skelter. I saw men with guns on mufti, they came with a van without number plate.

“I got out and saw that the men had raided some of the residents. I tried to approach them with my Vigilance Identity Card but was shot by the men.

“The gunshot did not penetrate into my body because I was fortified by my father.

“I am a native of Osun, no gun shot can penetrate into my body, ” he told the panel.

The complainant said that the SARS members removed their mufti when they were about to leave.

”And I saw SARS logo on them,” he said.

He added that said he was unlawfully detained and tortured by SARS, and is currently receiving medical attention at Lagos State Teaching Hospital.

The defence counsel, Mr S. Idachaba, objected to the claims of the complainant, saying that there was no case of gunshot in the medical report presented by him.

After 15 minutes break, the chairman of the panel ruled that the case be put on hold in order to give room for more evidence.

The public hearing will continue on Thursday.

The panel include Mr Tijani Muhammed (Representative of Police Service Commission), David Shagba (Public Complaints Commission), Rtd Hashimu Argungu, Mrs Iyabode Ogunseye (Nigeria Bar Association), Chino Obiagwu (SAN – (Civil Society), Abdulraham Yakubu (NHRC) and Prof. Mauazu Abubakar, (University of Maiduguri).

The panel has received 36 complaints in South West Zone in the public hearing on alleged human rights violation by SARS
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Chai you have changed you comment grin

As we have fake products that's how they have fake juju and the way we have original is how they have authentic juju.

Because you have never seen one don't mean it doesn't exist. I won't argue if I haven't seen it live and it happened to a friend of mine who is a mobile police officer who was only putting on mufti when the shootout happened between him and 6 armed robbers.

Do note that because he bleed don't make his juju fake if he is actually using jazz.

The devil gives them power which he takes back unexpectedly whenever he wants and some get killed with all their juju when GOD says enough is enough.
Please stop giving lame excuses.

How do we know fake and original juju?

Like I said, if one can be injured when using juju then it's useless.

I read an account of the subject several years ago and it was from one of those who fought the Libyan leader out of power.

He gave a vivid account on how they ambushed 2 military personnel of Ghadafi when they came down from their jeep to urinate; one being the driver died instantly while the officer was shoot at with sniper riffle, Ak47, GPMG, RPG7 etc and none touched him but he fled away.

They chased him but didn't know how he escaped but they saw something that fell down from him when they were chasing him;

It were item wrapped with snake skin which he had round his waist and they also searched the jeep and found a book on black magic on the seat the officer came down from.

Because you haven't really sewn one don't mean it doesn't exist.

However, I just saw the below while checking for something;

SARS operative’s bullet did not ‘penetrate’ because i’m fortified, vigilante tells reform panel

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:25 pm

SARS

A 50-year-old vigilante, Agbodemu Ishola, on Wednesday told the Presidential Panel on Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) Reform that some members of SARS directly shot at him.

The complainant made the allegation at a public hearing on alleged human rights violation by SARS.

He, however, said that the bullet did not penetrate his body because he was ‘fortified’ by his father.

The weeklong public hearing began at the Ikeja High Court on Tuesday.

It is chaired by the Executive Secretary of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), Mr Tony Ojukwu.

The complainant, who resides at No. 1 Jones St., Apapa Road, Ebute Meta in Lagos, also accused SARS of unlawful arrests and detention, extortion as well as cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment.

“On March 3, 2017, at 5.00 p. m., I heard a gunshot and saw people running helter skelter. I saw men with guns on mufti, they came with a van without number plate.

“I got out and saw that the men had raided some of the residents. I tried to approach them with my Vigilance Identity Card but was shot by the men.

“The gunshot did not penetrate into my body because I was fortified by my father.

“I am a native of Osun, no gun shot can penetrate into my body, ” he told the panel.

The complainant said that the SARS members removed their mufti when they were about to leave.

”And I saw SARS logo on them,” he said.

He added that said he was unlawfully detained and tortured by SARS, and is currently receiving medical attention at Lagos State Teaching Hospital.

The defence counsel, Mr S. Idachaba, objected to the claims of the complainant, saying that there was no case of gunshot in the medical report presented by him.

After 15 minutes break, the chairman of the panel ruled that the case be put on hold in order to give room for more evidence.

The public hearing will continue on Thursday.

The panel include Mr Tijani Muhammed (Representative of Police Service Commission), David Shagba (Public Complaints Commission), Rtd Hashimu Argungu, Mrs Iyabode Ogunseye (Nigeria Bar Association), Chino Obiagwu (SAN – (Civil Society), Abdulraham Yakubu (NHRC) and Prof. Mauazu Abubakar, (University of Maiduguri).

The panel has received 36 complaints in South West Zone in the public hearing on alleged human rights violation by SARS

Fairytale.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
tintingz:

Should I also post Lord of the ring story how people use magic to fight wars? grin
No; post Harry potter grin

You claim they don't exist and as such they ain't real but you wont visit places where this things are used during clashes to see for yourself.

Someone would say a WC they don't use water but use air don't exist because they haven't seen one.

Someone will say just putting a card into a switch can't open a door and as well put on the whole electrical appliances in your apartment because they haven't experienced it before.

Someone would say it not possible for you to have a swimming pool ontop of your building because they haven't seen such. What about an enclosed bus stop with A/c.

I can go on and on.

Ok I have seen a case where someone gave a guy a substance to use for free and he told him that once
anyone have the intention of harming him; they won't see him even if they stand beside him.

In 1997 the same guy was sitting next to us watching tv and someone came in and stood beside him and at the same time asking us where is this same guy.

We were 3 plus the man that sat next to him and at the same time asking about him.
He couldn't see him bit we saw him because we had nothing against him but he later told the man that he is right next to him before the man could see him.

It was in my presence in Lagos.

This no be story.

Wetin elders don see no be watin small pickin go climb palm tree see.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
No; post Harry potter grin

You claim they don't exist and as such they ain't real but you wont visit places where this things are used during clashes to see for yourself.

Someone would say a WC they don't use water but use air don't exist because they haven't seen one.

Someone will say just putting a card into a switch can't open a door and as well put on the whole electrical appliances in your apartment because they haven't experienced it before.

Someone would say it not possible for you to have a swimming pool ontop of your building because they haven't seen such. What about an enclosed bus stop with A/c.

I can go on and on.

Ok I have seen a case where someone gave a guy a substance to use for free and he told him that once
anyone have the intention of harming him; they won't see him even if they stand beside him.

In 1997 the same guy was sitting next to us watching tv and someone came in and stood beside and was asking us where is this same guy.

We were 3 plus the man that sat next to him and at the same time asking about him.
He couldn't see him bit we saw him because we had nothing against him but he later told the man that he is right next to him before the man could see him.

It was in my presence in Lagos.

This no be story.

Wetin elders don see no be watin small pickin go climb palm tree see.

I'm tired of this your fairy story.

Please bring forward your proof.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
tintingz:

I'm tired of this your fairy story.

Please bring forward your proof.
It is only a daft that will see proof and keep asking for proof because he knows nothing.

It's like placing a Company Accounting record in front of a Numskull and asking him to go through it and tell you the if the Company is doing well or not. grin

However, you are entitled to what your brain is capable of processing.

One cannot force a primary school kid to assimilate a 400 level students course or get the same experience.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
It is only a daft that will see proof and keep asking for proof because he knows nothing.

It's like placing a Company Accounting record in front of a Numskull and asking him to go through it and tell you the if the Company is doing well or not. grin

However, you are entitled to what your brain is capable of processing.

One cannot force a primary school kid to assimilate a 400 level students course or get the same experience.

If this is the definition of proof to you, I'm sorry you're dumb.

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Benin City had the strongest black magic in Africa but the kingdom still fell and was colonised in 1897. If black magic is real Benin Kingdom would never have been colonised.

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
tintingz:

If this is the definition of proof to you, I'm sorry you're dumb.
Your stupidity is beyond measure! Let me say that any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.

Anyway you can keep making comments and maybe you may say something intelligent one day since you are too daft and stupid to know that you're stupid and brainless.

Geography say the world is spherical and idiots like you who have not been to the moon accept it! Evaporation takes place for rain to fall and you a nitwit accept and clap smiling foolishly; plants gives out oxygen and a nitwit like you simple cheer in stupidity but when it comes to a black man's thing you keep displaying your stupidity even several accounts state that they have encountered such.

You said blanks can't harm and I analysed how blanks work and 2 types of blanks but you still continue to stick to your foolishness and later twisted your comment to say "you didn't say blanks can't injure someone"

You're simply a slowpoke with moronic thinking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Rapes Daughters In Akwa Ibom Without Condoms (pic) / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes / El Chapo Jailed For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.