Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) (70011 Views)

Navy Arrests Retired Soldier With 400kg Hemp In Kogi / NDLEA Intercepts Fake Soldier With Drugs, Recovers ATM, Liquid Cannabis, Others / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
boolet:

You just dey jump like frog, lol. Read my comment again white ostrich.

Which senseless comment u make. Explain yourself brown goat. cheesy

Blanks still make sound.

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
If this is real then Africa would never have been colonised and Africa would have been a world power today.

3 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Na Him Mouth Odour Dey Block The Bullet
jeeesuu cheesy
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Like you know the meaning of blank bullet and how to identify one... Ignoramus advertising the fact like a badge of honour

positivevibez:
Na blanks that is shells without the bullet
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
somehow:
You have refused to answer any of my questions

1) I believe the guns are either BBguns (aka CO2 air rifles/replicas) or real guns that have been tempered with (barrel blocked etc).

2) anybody can withstand such gun shot like the video of this thread... Now, if that trickster was smart, he would have 1st shown us all that the gun was real by shooting a bottle or whatever FIRST, in order to ascertain the authenticity of the gun. Then 2nd they should walk him into a police station, ask the gun of any officer there, and shoot him with THEIR guns, and see if his Magic trick works.

Anyone can bring their own modified weapon (that doesn't even sound like a real gun) and pretend they are real.

5 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
titiloyeblog:
African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Voodoo Juju Bulletproof (Odeshi) Charms Posts Video Evidence Showing That No Gun On Planet Earth Including An Ak47 Assault Rifle Can't Penetrate Him!!! Warning: Please Do Not Try This At Home!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5pNf0UBNas

source: http://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/video-african-soldier-with-powerful.html

Op, pls help me tell that mumu soldier that nuclear war head don't understand black juju.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fingerprinter:

You are very very dull.

That guy is shooting blank bullets. Notice how the gun doesn't produce much sound and there is no recoil. Smh.
You are a nitwit! Try and shoot blanks with an assault riffle into your very mouth and see if your dull brain will feel or remain the same again.

What do know about recoil? Every gun have a recoil when fired but it is very reduced when firing blanks and it also vary from one type of riffle to another; It also depend on the calibre of rounds fired and the nozzle length of the riffle or gun.

So stop trying to be half smart.

Smhgrin
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
NPComplete:

Blanks still make sound.

Shouting and kept mentioning blanks like he knew what blanks are

Stupid kids everywhere. Show me where blanks are being fired at close range without any effect. Don't bring up that toy gun bullshit here.

You deserve real spanking. Your parents never did a good job
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jeezuzpick:
It might be a prop gun, but not a real gun firing blanks.

People have been killed by blanks that punched holes through their skulls.

Check out this actor who died that way.

He's not the only one that has been killed by a blank.

Concerning my post as you quoted, you need to educate yourself.

Thank me later.

Bro, there are many guns that can easily be modified, and have the barrel completely shut/blocked (so shooting a blank would be harmless). Actors who died shooting blanks were simply using real guns. Many of these replica/ modified guns have to be sealed in order to be sold in Europe....and sound just like the OP's video.

That's another educative material for you to feast on.... Thank me later
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by GoodFaith: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
titiloyeblog:
African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Voodoo Juju Bulletproof (Odeshi) Charms Posts Video Evidence Showing That No Gun On Planet Earth Including An Ak47 Assault Rifle Can't Penetrate Him!!! Warning: Please Do Not Try This At Home!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5pNf0UBNas

source: http://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/video-african-soldier-with-powerful.html

One big scam
BS
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rotimi47:
You are a nitwit! Try and shoot blanks with an assault riffle into your very mouth and see if your dull brain will feel the same again.

What do know about recoil? Every gun have a recoil when fired but it is very reduced when firing blanks and it also vary from one type of riffle to another; It also depend on the calibre of rounds fired and the nozzle length of the riffle or gun.

Smh;

oldtruth:

Stupid kids everywhere. Show me where blanks are being fired at close range without any effect. Don't bring up that toy gun bullshit here.

... And you sir, believe that bullet casing comes out of the barrel of these guns, while the bullet itself mysteriously disappear, abi?!

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rilwayne001:
Tintingz? undecided
Lol I've seen it somewhere and debunked it.

It's a blank round cartridge or dummy round. It's harmless. An AK-47 will squash his head into minuscule particles. grin

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, there are many guns that can easily be modified, and have the barrel completely shut/blocked (so shooting a blank would be harmless). Actors who died shooting blanks were simply using real guns. Many of these replica/ modified guns have to be sealed in order to be sold in Europe....and sound just like the OP's video.

That's another educative material for you to feast on.... Thank me later

Guy! You too porous. You too daft. So it was sealed? The blanks fired didn't penetrate... This guy is sick!!!
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
oldtruth:

Guy! You too porous. You too daft. So it was sealed? The blanks fired didn't penetrate... This guy is sick!!!

Blank cartridge don't contain bullets.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Fingerprinter(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rotimi47:
You are a nitwit! Try and shoot blanks with an assault riffle into your very mouth and see if your dull brain will feel or remain the same again.

Smhgrin

SMH.

I never mentioned I was smart.

You are the smart one that's why you believe that juju stops bullets.

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
oldtruth:

Thank you bro, you are very wise.... Here is this guy being bulletproof, yet BH is killing his army brothas in Sambisa first by the boatload.

ANY Real gun is shooting a BULLET...how does the bullet mysteriously disappear, if these guns were real?!?!?!
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
oldtruth:

This clown thinks there is only just one type of blanks lol. Any body can modify a gun and it's bullets to fire blanks u clown. Also where is the bullet? And why is the shell not flying off like a normal gun would make it fly off? U still havent shown us the answer to prove u are not a complete headless chicken.
Keep making a fool of yourself and keep getting disgraced.

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

... And you sir, believe that bullet casing comes out of the barrel of these guns, while the bullet itself mysteriously disappear, abi?!
The inner tissue/layer of the human mouth is very soft and a blank round fired from an assault riffle at that range will do a lot of damage to any tissue in the mouth of a human being.

We can all see blood flowing out of his mouth but the blanks did not lodge into the tissue.

Try and give it a try on YouTube to show us that even blanks fired from an assault riffle at that range can kill or blow off the mouth of a human.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
NPComplete:

This clown thinks there is only just one type of blanks lol. Any body can modify a gun and it's bullets to fire blanks u clown. Also where is the bullet. U still havent shown us to prove u are not a complete headless chicken.

what a stupid goat (lols). Give another excuse
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by tintingz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rotimi47:

Smhgrin

Dumbo.

Blank cartridge don't harm nor cause damage.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
NPComplete:

This clown thinks there is only just one type of blanks lol. Any body can modify a gun and it's bullets to fire blanks u clown. Also where is the bullet. U still havent shown us to prove u are not a complete headless chicken.

Bro, then you wonder why so many of these people easily fall for cheap deluded scams on the Internet. A gun that shoots NO BULLET is suppose to be real, Kai!!!!!!!!!

That's how so many gullible people fail for this black money nonsense....juju ko, MUMU ni!!!

2 Likes

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Are you sure you watched the video? I am not sure... You are just blabbing
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by unadeymadkwa: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
That shiiit looked real to me shocked
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by NPComplete: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, then you wonder why so many of these people easily fall for cheap deluded scams on the Internet. A gun hat shoots NO BULLET is suppose to be real, Kai!!!!!!!!!

It is a sign that most people just aren't intelligent enough. They can't even think and ask simple questions. You can't blame them though. A man cannot reason beyond his capacity to do so.

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
tintingz:

Dumbo.

Blank cartridge don't harm nor cause damage.

Blanks cant harm at close range and You slowpoke dumbass still saw blood coming out of his mouth!

CAPITAL MUMU,Try it at that range with an assault riffle and thank me later.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
oldtruth:

Are you sure you watched the video? I am not sure... You are just blabbing

There is not ONE single bullet in this video..... Yet shell casing are abound.

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Godmind6: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Go to the 5min of that below video and thank me later. These are the same type of rubbish that is used....no bullet, same looking effect as a real gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ooZGfZ45zY

THANK ME LATER FOR EDUCATING ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THIS BULLETPROOF NONSENSE

That's not the same guns the soldier use. And how come you are ignorant to the magick bullet proof vest in Africa? That ritual is very very real and ancient. The bullet proof vest was even used in ancient battles by knights of even Islamic orders who applied magical talismans. Magick is real and is in fact the true science in this matrix world.
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by ovcwality(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
even though i believe there might be voodoo, this world is a somehow complex, you can give that gun to a person that doesn't believe in juju and if he shout you it will enter, but someone that believe in it will not enter maybe , anyway though i have never seen a case

1 Like

Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Godmind6:
That's not the same guns the soldier use. And how come you are ignorant to the magick bullet proof vest in Africa? That ritual is very very real and ancient. The bullet proof vest was even used in ancient battles by knights of even Islamic orders who applied magical talismans. Magick is real and is in fact the true science in this matrix world.

The AK is an air rifle, that's why there is no fire but air coming out of it (and sound exactly like th idea I sent). Anybody knows how a guns sounds like. the handgun is definitely shooting blank, that's why he is shooting at a angle and aim for the side of his mouth... The bleeding is the result of that.

But hey, all you believer of this nonsense DO NOT answer the important question: WHERE ARE THE BULLETS?!?!?!
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by boolet: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
NPComplete:

Blanks still make sound.
Wannabe she-tortoise. tongue
Re: African Soldier With Powerful Black Magic Bulletproof (Video) by Rotimi47: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Godmind6:

Laughing out loud in Swahili.

Do the sound from that pistol in the video uploaded sound like a real gun?

Did it come close to sounding like the riffle or the pistol he fired into his mouth?

There is what is also called an air gun which shoot funny pellets that can't really harm you but some pellets might hurt you alittle at a very close range.

However, the sound won't still sound like that of a real gun and the prop up gun in this video don't sound close to a real gun or close to the one the soldier fired into his mouth.

Don't get me wrong as I'm not talking about juju here but the gun that was used however, juju or black magic is real and they are used daily by those who believe in them.

I have seen people fired at with guns which even have red cloth around it during my campus days and it didn't penetrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El Chapo Jailed For Life / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.