Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Bitter/sweet Investment Story, Don't Be Like Me - Be Better Invest Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Bitter/sweet Investment Story, Don't Be Like Me - Be Better Invest Now (1208 Views)

If You Are An Internet Hustler Like Me, This Could Be The Best No-Capital Invest / My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) / Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter/sweet Investment Story, Don't Be Like Me - Be Better Invest Now by renfortconcepts: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
In 2016, I visited Ibeju-lekki for the first time, and I was amazed at the level of development that was going on in that part of Lagos

I mean, my mind was blown!

I remember this particular estate where land was selling for *N800,000* per plot.

The location wasn't so attractive because of the surrounding bushes, but people were taking advantage of the low price and were pitching their tents there but I was reluctant because I wasn't convinced, and so filled with certainty or so I thought I decided to wait and before you know it, one thing led to the other until my next visit in 2019 and oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, 3 years after, a plot of land in that same neighborhood is valued at *N7million*.

Na so I open eyes wide�����������������������, and I ask how, when, why?
Land no dey wait for person ooh
Eeeh!!!
I imagine if i had bought 2 plots in 2016, by now my investment would have appreciated *775 times* ����������. As I no wan dull myself again, I begin ask. Abeg with this my own budget how can I invest?

Mhen! The city is developing very fast and the cost of land is going up everyday. No dull yourself too oh

Now, think about it. .

It will actually be sad for you to see these things happening right before you, and yet you miss out because you refused to take action when you could.

Don't wait to buy land
Buy land and wait

Call +2348151826512 now and let us assist you in making the right Real Estate Investment.
Whatever your budget is we got you covered

#renfortproperties #ibejulekki #investinlagos #lagoslandlord #smartcity #investinnigeria #landinlagos #realestate #lagosproperty #lagoshouses #buylandinlagos #buylandinnigeria #cosyoflandinloagos #costoflandinlagos #cheaplandinlagos #realestateinvestment #property

Re: My Bitter/sweet Investment Story, Don't Be Like Me - Be Better Invest Now by renfortconcepts: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2019
Welcome to the wonderful Month of August

A- Authority to wealth
U- Unlimited blessings
G- Glory in all things
U- Unflinching wealth & riches
S- Success in all things
T- Testimony at last.

Its filled with celebration
Welcome to your month of Thanksgiving.

Re: My Bitter/sweet Investment Story, Don't Be Like Me - Be Better Invest Now by renfortconcepts: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
*ACT KILLS FEAR*
Focus only on your Goals at this point and develop a daily target for yourself. Never listen to any voice that says "you can't" because YOU CAN! You can sure make that difference today.
*HAVE A PRODUCTIVE WEEK*
Re: My Bitter/sweet Investment Story, Don't Be Like Me - Be Better Invest Now by renfortconcepts: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Don't wait to buy real estate
Buy real estate and wait

Re: My Bitter/sweet Investment Story, Don't Be Like Me - Be Better Invest Now by renfortconcepts: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Call us today

Re: My Bitter/sweet Investment Story, Don't Be Like Me - Be Better Invest Now by Bakrabas: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Check my signature for your Bluetooth headset at wholesale price

(1) (Reply)

Investment One Launches Its "Easytrade" Online Trading Platform / OLUMIDE SOKABI (PHOTO) Won The Easykobo Naija Stock Market Simulation Program / MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.