Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) (2329 Views)

Remitano Network Coin (RENEC) Update: RENEC Mining Ended-Get Regular UPDATE Here / REMITANO NETWORK COIN (renec) Review: HOW To MINE RENEC - Don't Miss Out / My Bitter/sweet Investment Story, Don't Be Like Me - Be Better Invest Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by Shugadpuna: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
I have tried to sell my crypto twice today on REMITANO and I have noticed the same trend. I have to issue this Warning. Avoid remitano for now if you are interested in selling your crypto. Buyers now accept your trade, wait for the 15 minutes to be over and then lock the trade and keep your BTC locked in escrow by marking the trade as in dispute. They they start watching the market and basically trade at your expense. They'll pay you the old lower value if crypto rises or they will cancel the trade if the value falls. AIMANOSE is one of the biggest culprits of this. Avoid his name fastidiously.
He bragged about how he would make me suffer and he would pass my username around and other buyers would do the same because I called him out on his unscrupulous act. I am even beginning to suspect the admin of REMITANO might be involved with the buyers because there is clearly no move by the company to penalize them. The support staff could see our conversations clearly and still refused to cancel the trade until I got aggressive. Screenshots below.
Kindly keep commenting and let's see if we can move it to front page so more people don't fall victim. If you know a better escrow or trade company that's more reliable, please share

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
It's very very difficult to do things with Nigerians in a straightforward way.
And it's getting worse with each day that passes

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by SteveOfu: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
ChybuzzDD:
it's just a pity
Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by Shugadpuna: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
SteveOfu:
it's just a pity
A real shame. I finally sold to a buyer who had to be bullied into doing the right thing

1 Like

Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by Shugadpuna: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
ChybuzzDD:
We are our own problem. Energy 99% directed towards shady smartness
Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by Shugadpuna: 6:15am On Apr 10, 2021
Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by PeaceIlya: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2021
Una no dey hear word. Binance is still the best. Sorry about your experience.
Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by Shugadpuna: 1:51am On Apr 16, 2021
PeaceIlya:
Una no dey hear word. Binance is still the best. Sorry about your experience.
Using binance from now on
Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by Leezah(f): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Shugadpuna:

have you signed up?
Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by Leezah(f): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2021
Shugadpuna:

Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by Shugadpuna: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by All4good: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Remittano is a fraudulent company.
I had a experience with them. My funds are still locked in there. I can't use and they won't allow me withdraw it.

They asked I do a video, which I did and sent and they lie they didn't receive it in the email but I received the video in the copy I sent to my alternate email.

Remitano is a cheap fraud
Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by smeag0l(m): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
What are people always looking for with Nigerian investments that are all scam?
Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by Caramia2020(m): 3:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Thank God I have not deposited in their site, let me just focus on my binance.
Re: My Bitter Experience With REMITANO. (PICTURES) by Shugadpuna: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

MTN Shares / Make N1000-5000 Daily! / Nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.