Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (42550 Views)

Iberekodo Dam: Ogun State Government Appeals For Patience As Work Continues / Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Arrests A Danfo Driver Driving Through One-Way on Eko Bridge - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Afamed: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:
Time to steal Biafran oil money, in the name of 2rd Niger bridge.
Which oil dey Biafra land? don't remind me the 5litres oil in Abia State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by sleemomymy: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:
Please i stay in Anambra but I still don't know where this bridge is located....

Any help.
THAT MEANS YOU ARE BLIND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Afamed:

I thought Abia is south west too. Mtchwee omo ale Yoruba
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Afamed: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Halexgos3:

I thought Abia is south west too. Mtchwee omo ale Yoruba
I hardly exchange banters with nonentity especially Indomie generation that lacks family training. Meet your Elders, so that they can educate you on how to respect your forefathers at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Godchosen1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nice Work. I Pray They Complete It IJN.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
ipobarethieves:
thank u pa Daura, Rotimi Fashola.What Pd pigs can't do in 16 yrs, Apc yaf don in 4 yrs.God bless Buhari

Going by your choice of moniker and posts, it appears your life revolves around IPOB and Pd-pigs....they define your very existence!

This is a bridge Buhari met works ongoing on when he stole the presidential mandate in 2015, yet he stopped work on it out of pure hatred for Igbos! His thinking was: why should a bridge that will benefit Ndigbo continue being built when these 'bastards' didn't vote for me in 2015 elections? Meanwhile, other ongoing jobs he met like the Abuja rail metro and Kaduna-Abuja rail line were left to continue apace!

Only few months to 2019 presidential election campaigns did works recommence on the 2nd Niger bridge, just so he would have something to point to that he's doing for Igbos...even though he's allowing the job to continue with a bitter taste in his mouth!

This bridge (together with the 2nd terminal at AIIA Enugu) would have been completed by now if anyone but the bigoted and vindictive Buhari had taken over in 2015!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Afamed:

Leaving out the oil fields in Abia, Imo and Anambra....you ever heard of Egbema/Ndoni in Rivers state? Go and check the natural resources they're known for!

Quit sounding daft!

1 Like

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The bridge is to short! Like VP

Can't believe you are a girl. Hardly come across a lady who makes such misguided comments.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
See how they are blowing big trumpet. Ordinary bridge we cannot complete as a country mtchew

1 Like

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Quick one for you.
Please visit the project site to counter the government over the level of work done so far. Thank you
Bizibi:
after this news,they will go mute later after telling you some cork and bull stories then come back some months before the elections with news showing them working.how many times fashola said the government have budgeted so and so billions for this project.

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Basher8583: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
rummmy:
only a real fool takes someone as a fool.... I think you are one

Far from it... Check all my post. Its dedicated to rehabilitating fools to becone smart
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
Those your father voted that could not achieve the foundation of the project in 16 years.

And you’ll never see me praise them either. They are as gullible as you.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by rummmy: 4:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Basher8583:

Far from it... Check all my post. Its dedicated to rehabilitating fools to becone smart
you need brain reset then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2019
This bridge that is taking ages, is it passing through Atlantic Ocean to Pacific Ocean
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Afamed: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Leaving out the oil fields in Abia, Imo and Anambra....you ever heard of Egbema/Ndoni in Rivers state? Go and check the natural resources they're known for!

Quit sounding daft!
Una don come with una lies as usual. Where is the oil in Anambra state? Onitsha, Awka, Nnobi, Neni , Agulu, Enugu Ugwu or where exactly is the crude oil in Anambra?
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by GMbuharii: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2019
seguntijan:
ANAMBRA + EDO = 301,140 votes produced four Ministers.
KATSINA = 1,232,133 votes produced only one Minister.
Nepotism!

Nobody will shout marginalisation now,even when Katsina the presidents home state is being marginalised.

Shut up.

Your region should take up all ministerial positions and allow Anambra and Edo be the president, service chiefs and senate President and HOR speaker..
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Naija246: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
you sent me a private message.. how can I help you?
peterboro:
Since i was in primary school i have been hearing this 2nd Niger Bridge Work in progress like an Anthem. And the work no dey ever finish...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government / The Mushshak Aircrafts Acquired From Pakistan By Nigerian Air Force (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.