Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (42676 Views)

Iberekodo Dam: Ogun State Government Appeals For Patience As Work Continues / Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Arrests A Danfo Driver Driving Through One-Way on Eko Bridge - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
gloriaunobi:
The bridge is to short! Like VP

And long as my BaBU grin

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please, I hope your village people are not on you
starbuck:
Please i stay in Anambra but I still don't know where this bridge is located....

Any help.

1 Like

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
And what did your working brain tells you about this news?
Bizibi:
Please they should stop this rubbish..... I know there are fools among us but some of us still have a working brain.

3 Likes

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
luluosas:
And what did your working brain tells you about this news?
after this news,they will go mute later after telling you some cork and bull stories then come back some months before the elections with news showing them working.how many times fashola said the government have budgeted so and so billions for this project.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
seguntijan:
ANAMBRA + EDO = 301,140 votes produced four Ministers.
KATSINA = 1,232,133 votes produced only one Minister.
Nepotism!

Nobody will shout marginalisation now,even when Katsina the presidents home state is being marginalised.
1million votes from 800000 population.magicians.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by cenaman(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:
Please i stay in Anambra but I still don't know where this bridge is located....

Any help.
From Onitsha going to Asaba when u re on top niger bridge look left is very visible.

3 Likes

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by rummmy: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
End time bridge, political bridge.... Foolish president that think we are all fools
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
okewumi:

You can imagine, you are not observant. On my way to onisha last week, l observed it which is like 1 kilometer by the right to the existing one but most of passengers were not aware until l showed to them.
When you are traveling from Asaba, just observe
treat your malaria,please.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Afamed: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bizibi:
after this news,they will go mute later after telling you some cork and bull stories then come back some months before the elections with news showing them working.how many times fashola said the government have budgeted so and so billions for this project.

All you are exhibiting here is purely ignorance. And I sincerely fear for people like you in life whose comments are always based on ignorance because you are misleading others who are not privileged to know much about the bridge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Good job. This is good for the further expansion and advancement of Onitsha mega city

2 Likes

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Madu100t(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Which community and villages does this bloated bridge located and which place is the end point so some of us can go and check them with our eyes
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:

Any help.
head bridge
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Afamed:

All you are exhibiting here is purely ignorance. And I sincerely fear for people like you in life whose comments are always based on ignorance because you are misleading others who are not privileged to know much about the bridge.
yea,just like how they did this same rubbish end of 2016,2017 then 2018.look this project is to score points,I will remind you about this bridge by 2021.you think some of us don't know how they use projects to play politics.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Afamed:

yea,just like how they did this same rubbish end of 2016,2017 then 2018.look this project is to score points,I will remind you about this bridge by 2021.you think some of us don't know how they use projects to play politics....
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ikpongiton:
i fear your description eeh

that's the best way I can describe it , it's on that same River Niger , the 2 bridges are standing parallel to each other , don't let me bit my tongue , they are like 1 kilometer apart , old one towards main market , new one towards atani
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Afamed: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bizibi:
yea,just like how they did this same rubbish end of 2016,2017 then 2018.look this project is to score points,I will remind you about this bridge by 2021.you think some of us don't know how they use projects to play politics....
Keep quiet, this was why I early reminded you of your ignorance. Did the government ever promise you the bridge will be completed in 2017 or 2021?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, this was why I early reminded you of your ignorance. Did the government ever promise you the bridge will be completed in 2017 or 2021?
I will remind you Mr keep quiet,sycophant.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Afamed: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
chizzyreal:

You're foolish! All the federal infrastructures going down in Lagos is way beyond this 2nd Niger bridge.

After all, we deserve more than that!!!
After all every state deserves more. But Second Niger bridge is not the only project going in Anambra. Go to Akwuzu, enugu/ Onitsha express way. There is federal road construction going on

1 Like

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Afamed: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bizibi:
I will remind you Mr keep quiet,sycophant.
You don't need to remind me, I know people like you. When the bridge started few years ago, people like you denied there was never a construction going on, until the bridge gets to its advance stage like this. Keep your hypocrite to yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Afamed:

You don't need to remind me, I know people like you. When the bridge started few years ago, people like you denied there was never a construction going on, until the bridge gets to its advance stage like this. Keep your hypocrite to yourself
hehehehehe,I hear.Mr sycophant.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Prompto: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Those your father voted that could not achieve the foundation of the project in 16 years.
emrain:
Gullible people everywhere.

See them praising the government for inefficiently doing what they are supposed to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Prompto: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Snail a trillion times beta than PDP that couldn’t do a thing for 16 years
majamajic:

on getting on top the first bridge , look at your left hand side if u are coming from Onitsha , if u are coming from Asaba look at your right from on top the first bridge , it's not far from each other ,

u will see where there are working like snails

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Banmeallday: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nonsense..Onochie is an old harlot....
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Prompto: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
How many years was the PDP your father voted for able to deliver the project or you mean the PDP was only able to deliver the diagram for 16 years.

emilas1979:
Enough of this nonsense
Russia delivered bridge from Crimea to Russia in 4yrs.
China delivered biggest airport in the world in 4yrs
Burg khalifa in Dubai (world tallest building) was delivered in record time.
Here we are measuring incompetence,
For 10yrs we are still talking 4kilometres of bridge.
The earlier We all speak and demand from these scammer what is obtainable in sane climes,
They will keep doing pipo! pipo with our head
Ka chineke mezie okwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Time to steal Biafran oil money, in the name of 2rd Niger bridge.
Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Prompto: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Na only NL fools will comment thinking they are making sense.
rummmy:
End time bridge, political bridge.... Foolish president that think we are all fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
rummmy:

He doesn't think you are fools. He actually knows you are fools

1 Like

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by kikake: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chinekepikin:
More, Watch The Video HERE

The same pillars of 2014 you are showing.
By the way, is Niger bridge an Igbo bridge, as some Nigerians see it?

1 Like

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
Snail a trillion times beta than PDP that couldn’t do a thing for 16 years

Since 1960 we been hearing second Niger bridge. Are you Fulani slaves not ashamed

Re: Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) by rummmy: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Basher8583:

He doesn't think you are fools. He actually knows you are fools
only a real fool takes someone as a fool.... I think you are one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshodi Violence: MC Oluomo Reacts / Kingsley Moghalu Loses At His Own Polling Centre. / Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.