Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man Caught Wife And Lover Having S£x In A Bush. See What He Did (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Wife And Lover Having S£x In A Bush. See What He Did (video) (1725 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Wife And Lover Having S£x In A Bush. See What He Did (video) by Houseoffranklin: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Man Caught Wife and lover having s£x in a bush. See what he did (Video)

A man who have been suspicious of his wife adultrous behaviour finally caught her with her lover red handed in the bush having hot intimacy. They were shocked when he busted them in the act.

See what happened in the video:

Video:
http://www.idonshayo.com/man-caught-wife-and-lover-having-sx-in-a-bush-see-what-he-did-video/
Re: Man Caught Wife And Lover Having S£x In A Bush. See What He Did (video) by fafambo: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
LAS LAS .KONJI NA BASTARD

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Boyfriend As This??? / Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Reveals / My Girl Friend Knows That I Am Inlove With Her Sister,yet,she Doesn't Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.