Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) (37798 Views)

Ini Edo Meets With Akon (Photos) / Teni Meets Vice President Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) by toprealman: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Kenoxman:
grin
grin
Akon be like "What's dat ur name again?"

Meme loading...
At least her name gave him a hard on. Wonder what your name will do to him......when you finally meet him.
Re: Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) by SamgoldBaba: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Akon the ghetto man! Love ya
Re: Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) by Kenoxman(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
toprealman:
At least her name gave him a hard on. Wonder what your name will do to him......when you finally meet him.
Teni's spokesperson I salute you!
By the way,does Teni even know u exist?
Most of us are here to catch fun,follow suit and stop quoting ppl unnecessarily.
PEACE.
Re: Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
simonlee:
Akon be wondering if morning jogging have been banned in Lagos.... grin

WTF!! grin grin
Re: Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) by shegie(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Akon cucumba pack well
Re: Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) by toprealman: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kenoxman:

Teni's spokesperson I salute you!
By the way,does Teni even know u exist?
Most of us are here to catch fun,follow suit and stop quoting ppl unnecessarily.
PEACE.
Catching fun is good never by denegrating others! Why the interest in who knows me and vice versa. Are you a trainee kidnapper?
Re: Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) by QueenAdeife: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Any caption?
Re: Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kingosytex:
No African singer living or dead is greater than Akon
African yes
African American,big no
R-Kelly is the World's greatest black RNB Musician ever. He went into gospel,his gospel album nailed it.That guy is a beast,as far as music is concerned.
Imagine a young man walking down the road,he saw people gathered,he enquired about what was going on. He was told it's an audition but it's over. He pleaded that they should give him a minute,just a minute to perform.
He never planned it, didn't practice,never knew he would have that opportunity that day. He sang and won the heart of the organizers. He was taking to Jive records, where he was signed.
Akon is a great artist too,very hard-working. Some years back it was revealed that he is the busiest man on Earth. Every American rapper wants to feature him. Infact any song that has Akon on it is a hit,I mean when he first came out.
Re: Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) by joyjoomla(m): 4:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Keep it up Teni you are sure going places.

Hello guys. Please I need you to help me like and comment on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIR6DFey1_o&feature=youtu.be

You may not view it all, play the first 10sec and forward to the last 10sec but like and comment very important. Please. You can also help subscribe to the channel.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Stunning In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Nigerian Student Adaku Abel Dies After The Accra Floods (Photos) / KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.