Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates (31819 Views)

Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by happybee: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Coconut is bae
I see, gerrarahere...
Empty coconut head.
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Eddy90(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
thesicilian:
When is the new EPL season starting self?
August 9th
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by luminouz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
happybee:
I see, gerrarahere...
Empty coconut head.
Pained much? grin
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Alaye, you dey vex today o

Unlike me shey,I am moody today abi.....I am on my occasional period jare
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by creamylicious(f): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
thesicilian:
ah swear
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deola2020:

Unlike me shey,I am moody today abi.....I am on my occasional period jare

Eyah! sorry dear. Have you take pills to relieve the pains?
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
Shezkid01:

Hmm..
Zaha self no dey score up to 12 goals in a season
And don't get arsenal will be playing Europa league not champions league

Zaha is not needed to score goals... That's why they have 2 of the best strikers in EPL... His job is to make goal-scoring easier for them by doing exactly what Chukwueze does for Villarreal: Draw and break up defenses.
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by ichidodo: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Shezkid01:

Hmm..
Zaha self no dey score up to 12 goals in a season
And don't get arsenal will be playing Europa league not champions league
I'm just being sarcastic...
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Omobabaemili(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
thesicilian:
Same here oo
Am tayad of dis stupid news everyday
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by happybee: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Pained much? grin
I know you, luminouz. I know your house in Ibadan.
Before i come beat una for house, dont mention me again.
You hear?

grin
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Eyah! sorry dear. Have you take pills to relieve the pains?

Oya comman gimme mellecin kiss wink
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deola2020:

Oya comman gimme mellecin kiss wink

I'm on my way kiss kiss
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Paseus(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
I blame them? Na because EPL never start. That poo no be show

Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by luminouz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
happybee:
I know you, luminouz. I know your house in Ibadan.
Before i come beat una for house, dont mention me again.
You hear?

grin
Lol,after beating me,I will give you on carton of beer,deal? grin
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm on my way kiss kiss

Be fast joor or should I send you Benin airways private jet to come pick you ni
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Deola2020:

Be fast joor or should I send you Benin airways private jet to come pick you ni

Pls do!
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Dem don suspend the guy account sha grin
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
ContentedK:
because the major sponsor of the show this year is from Anambra I guess

Bet9ja owner is not from Anambra not even from South-east.
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by fergie001: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Shezkid01:

Maguire and dybala
He should do quick ooo
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by happybee: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,after beating me,I will give you on carton of beer,deal? grin
You sure? Cos no be you go get energy gimme beer when I'm done with you.
Ashawo man

grin
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by ContentedK: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Blainz:

Bet9ja owner is not from Anambra not even from South-east.
ode and who told you I was talking of bet9ja
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
My pain is that he drag my State into his/her non-entity
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Ikem11(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Moneywirer:
And Arsenal is yet to sign a reasonable player.
Next season won't be funny o

You are right!

Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Jcaesar: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
thesicilian:

10th of august
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Psoul(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Akposy:
Big brother though.

I miss the likes of:
Gulder Ultimate Search
Milo Last Kid Standing
Maltina Dance All
Everyday Circle
Fuji House of Commotion
Super story et all

Good old days lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

MTN Project Fame

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by enemyofprogress: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
thesicilian:
24th December
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by golddeejay(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Olamilekxy:
I think wolves will be a threatening to all premier league big team dis season
I fear that wolves. And everton if they are consistence. From top 4 to top 6 to top 8 to top 10.
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by golddeejay(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
E be like say guys do meeting to derail this thread. Nice one!
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by amajimichael: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
thesicilian:

I can't wait for EPl season to start oh
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Kenkeye: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
I've never been happy watching Manchester United FC since Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement. I hope this season marks the beginning of new greatness for the football club
Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by patotie(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Akposy:
Big brother though.

I miss the likes of:
Gulder Ultimate Search
Milo Last Kid Standing
Maltina Dance All
Everyday Circle
Fuji House of Commotion
Super story et all

Good old days lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The good old days are gone...maltina dance all was superb, ultimate search was damn suspense filled, we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator was Thursday bumper ride..

This is the new O2 and either will breathe it or we die.

So breathe the new air bro and enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Exposes Twitter User Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With BBNaija Housemates by Kfed4ril(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
happybee:
Co-signed.
You hit the nail on the head, bro.

Lol humans ehh. Last season how many people from his state were in the house?
And for you info even imo state has 4 people in the house too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From Tiwa Savage Concert In London / BBNaija's Emmanuel Rocks Netflix' Squid Game Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.