Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) (36565 Views)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2019
clemzo101:
take your frustration to buhari and not biggie. grin grin grin
Me frustrated? Over an overhyped TV show? Lol. Abeg my Last of us (ps4) they hang for that hospital scene where he took Ella, it's really Frustrating. Anyone know how to solve it please?
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by StyleAfos(m): 1:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Godwin5766(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2019
clemzo101:
speak for yourself alone. We are enjoying the show
Speak for yourself bro
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by SammyTJack: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2019
IstandWithGod:
Sometimes I wonder why people even sit down to watch this BBNaija trash... I rather spend that time reading a book or learning a new skill on YouTub.

Swearz mehhn
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by andycom(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Kikiola111:
Tacha wasnt embraced
she get body odour ���
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Psoul(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2019
IstandWithGod:
Sometimes I wonder why people even sit down to watch this BBNaija trash... I rather spend that time reading a book or learning a new skill on YouTube.

Go and sit down.
I wonder why people that claim dey don't watch this show are always commenting on every matter concerning this show and most times they comment on a scenario that took place in the show. I wonder hw they got to know that such a thing happened in the show.

If you don't like the show, why no stay out of it.
There are many fora in Nairaland, I wonder why you don't go to the forum you don't like and start complaining that u will rather do this or dat instead of doing what they do in that forum.
Abeg leave BBN alone if u don't like it. One complaining about everything did there makes one look like a lazy fool that has nothing to do with one's life

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Frankyboy1(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=Adebaba1 post=80600330]
Babe how far na...been awhile...its deolu
We used to chat on bbm those days before my phone packed up
Add me on whatsapp 07051923534[/quote

Panzi man
Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by Psoul(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2019
Next will be Fake Housemate

Ike may even be a Fake Housemate. I dey suspect that boy

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) by adontcare(f): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Cherrybae:
After much sex between seyi and Tacha.
I cant comment in a thread like this.
BBN is pure rubbish.

Only the lazy ones will comment on this thread

Nonsense
lazy nigger

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram / Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' / BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.