Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (51044 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Dessy96: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
But you can collect penis
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
So they actually had all this thrown away children? I was doubtful those babies were intended to be thrown away. Thought they were dead children from delivery. Oh my! As matured as she is?What can't she do to give this child the best of what she didn't have?
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by archat: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
dont worry your goat will soon get hungry......foolish bitchh
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by cohug: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
cjarge her for murder
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just imagine ..the kind mind wey women get ehn.. World's already ended jare
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Olorosomic(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
The said u will enjoy the fruits of thy labour.... when she was labouring she didn't tot of the fruit now she wan troway the fruit she no de serious

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chaiii c a broke nigerian is sighted.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
a good child with a wrong mother in a wrong nation and a bad situation
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
See as she resemble fatymore
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=GrabHisBalls post=80596509]Someone dashed her clothes without a bra. Why humiliate her? You all think it's easy to be broke and fend for a child? The lady looks like an insane woman. Both she and the child are victims of circumstance.
[hmm]
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Americanboy35: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
These are trying times for the Lady, i feel for her
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Chukalemon(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
Gbajabiamila eeeh.sooner now she will be blaming satan
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
I'm not happy about this in anyway, the people who caught her would have thrown her into the gully instead and hand the baby to a motherless baby home,simple.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Fourwinds: 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Someone dashed her clothes without a bra. Why humiliate her? You all think it's easy to be broke and fend for a child? The lady looks like an insane woman. Both she and the child are victims of circumstance.
oh...but she was ready to fvck and never thought of this your reason...
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
durubennie:
Igbo amaka at it again
I haven't seen the picture but my conscience is telling me

cursed be anyone bringing tribal bigotry to any thread on nairarland dats d ongoing curse on this forum just wanted to let u know in case u are unaware besides d her name was not mentioned shun tribalism on dis forum check bigotland forum if u want to display your bigotry skill

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=GrabHisBalls post=80596509]Someone dashed her clothes without a bra. Why humiliate her? You all think it's easy to be broke and fend for a child? The lady looks like an insane woman. Both she and the child are victims of circumstance.

The thing wey your eye dey see, ehn!
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dat woman is evil epitomized God have mercy on Mankind too much wickedness dis days
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by highness25(m): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2019
loveliveshere:

Remind me who you are again sir, to declare somebody's womb locked undecided
amadioha
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by penjm: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2019
why wicket no d fin now?
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by penjm: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2019
popcykaylah:
pls don't generalized it because I no ur did not do that.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by penjm: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2019
popcykaylah:
am sure ur mother is a woman so why generalizing it?
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2019
God of Nazareth
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Agugbadin: 1:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Check her mental status
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by piemmesplumbing: 2:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Incredible that a woman would do this. sad
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by marwanafrica: 3:01am On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sister wey mumu has messed up a good money making opportunity.

Since she only wanted the fvck and not the proceed of the fvck, she should have just met a childless couple and sold the baby to them.

Well come back sir, i miss you!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Witnes: 3:18am On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since she only wanted the fvck and not the proceed of the fvck, she should have just met a childless couple and sold the baby to them.

D there dey promote baby factory biz,,,good money making opportunity, bla bla bla
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by xendra: 4:19am On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

because na so she go just waka enter street see childless couple wey dey interested.

they should find the man an arrest him too for fvcking wen he can't be responsible. otherwise release that woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by xendra: 4:22am On Jul 25, 2019
Fourwinds:
oh...but she was ready to fvck and never thought of this your reason...
but you are a man na, you know how you men like disadvantaged women because they are easier to take advantage of. just look at her well, did the man die? why is he not responsible for his child?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2019
durubennie:
Igbo amaka at it again I haven't seen the picture but my conscience is telling me
Are u sure u r okay?
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Afamsi: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2019
gsegun43:
Thank God for the life of the baby.

but i don't think its right to humiliate the lady,
The should give her a medal you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) / Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.