Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (51041 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Unie30: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2019
Oh God!
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sister wey mumu has messed up a good money making opportunity.

Since she only wanted the fvck and not the proceed of the fvck, she should have just met a childless couple and sold the baby to them.

Ignorance is a big problem. If she had known beta taken the baby to an orphanage.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2019
use condom dem no wan hear.dem go dey argue dat skin to skin is too sweet.ok when d man don pour akamu inside u so u no expect to get belle abi?

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Things have gone wrong in this country( Nigeria) to the extent that you cannot stop what we are witnessing now,; but it is a pity that we don't have a listening leaders.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Babinski: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2019
mmadu5:
if you dont want the baby why dont you give it to an orphanage home or sell the baby off to a hospital i know most hospital that can be 200 k and above for a baby instead of killing an innocent child , people get mind sha

It is a criminal offense to sell a human being. It is called Human Trafficking and you can go to jail for that.
The only thing legal for her to do is take the baby to an orphanage.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sister wey mumu has messed up a good money making opportunity.

Since she only wanted the fvck and not the proceed of the fvck, she should have just met a childless couple and sold the baby to them.

Welcome back boss!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Rajahbite(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Chai this pikin resemble person wella...... sha make I keep kwayet make fowl nyash no open, at least not yet.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Babinski:

It is a criminal offense to sell a human being. It is called Human Trafficking and you can go to jail for that.
The only thing legal for her to do is take the baby to an orphanage.

she seem like a retardded lady saying these are two options for her to follow much better than killing the child
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Who know that child can be the president of 9ja someday.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by chival(f): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2019
post=80596644:
Baby that some couple are ready to pay millions and millions of Naira to have just one, is what someone is about to throw away like trash?!

Lord have mercy!

Inside this life sef!

You may want to adjust your signature. The plural form of swine is swine. There is nothing like swines. Keep up the good work. smiley
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Martin0(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
use condom dem no wan hear.dem go dey argue dat skin to skin is too sweet.ok when d man don pour akamu inside u so u no expect to get belle abi?
I tire ooogrin
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by KingRabota: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2019
durubennie:
Igbo amaka at it again
I haven't seen the picture but my conscience is telling me

Oga i seriously disagree with you.
I have fixed your words to reflect the morons imbecility

BeeBeeOoh:
You sound like someone who has FLUSHED HIS BRAIN DOWN THE TOILET
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Martin0:

I tire ooogrin
na to search 4 d papa of d pickin remain cheesy
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
na to search 4 d papa of d pickin remain cheesy

yes ooo
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by babadigu(m): 3:15am On Oct 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Deltatoto: 5:44am On Oct 26, 2019
UncleGist:
A lady was nabbed today while trying to throw away her baby in Lagos.

According to Wale Ilebiyi who shared the post, he wrote;

The baby here was about to be thrown inside a gully by her own mother (swipe to see the mother) in front of my office at Ile epo bus stop, after Iyana Ipaja, along the expressway, this morning at exactly 10:30, before she was apprehended and taken to Ile epo police station.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/lady-nabbed-while-trying-to-throw-away-her-baby-in-lagos
they should cut her puci and use it to do pepe soup for her to eat
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Deltatoto: 5:47am On Oct 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Someone dashed her clothes without a bra. Why humiliate her? You all think it's easy to be broke and fend for a child? The lady looks like an insane woman. Both she and the child are victims of circumstance.
thunder fire your clitoris there.sex is inevitable but condom is 50 naira.she didn’t know she can’t fend for a child she she was spreading her legs?God purnish u again for his ur hopeless comment.e no go better for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) / Meet 'Judgement' Leader Of Notorious Robbery Gang Terrorising Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.