Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" (50126 Views)

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by EzegeNG: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
There was a mild drama in the BBNaija house as Tacha and Seyi returned from their fake eviction.

Mike who seems to not having it with the housemates return, shattered the table which Tacha was on.

See the exchange below...

Mike to Tacha: I will be honest with you, a part of me was elated when you left, and most of us here were at peace.

The energy with which you walk around here can only hurt you and I hope the little break you had would have humbled you a bit.

Laughter bursted immediately in the house from other housemates before Tacha replied.

Tacha responded: Well I’m not leaving till the 89th day... get used to me Mike .

Sco pa tu manaa ?

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-drama-between-mike-and-tacha-after-return-from-fake-eviction/

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by EzegeNG: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by EzegeNG: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Montanasnr:
How this stuff use read front page? Na you post, na you first comment. Na wa oh

Bros no vex!!! Space for sale but beware of 419

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by merits(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
EzegeNG:
There was a mild drama in the BBNaija house as Tacha and Seyi returned from their fake eviction.

Mike who seems to not having it with the housemates return, shattered the table which Tacha was on.

See the exchange below...

Sco pa tu manaa ?

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-drama-between-mike-and-tacha-after-return-from-fake-eviction/

��
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
--

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by tstx(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
I see a Tacha winning the prize money..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by zinaunreal(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
Whatever
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by yeyeboi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Big brother is meant for kids angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by merits(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
��

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by karnafiu03(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bubu is giving us injuries....

#BBNaijapepperdem# Is adding pepper to the wound grin
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Ipisi(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Yimu

If all men can be like Mike...

AWon feminist fake ladies will keep mute...

But should we tell Tacha??

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Dathypebruv(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by kolafolabi(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
The lady rude no be small.. If I were in their shoes, I would definitely dislike Tacha.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by BrutusOj(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tacha will chop nomination for eviction tire.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by eph12(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
BrutusOj:
Tacha will chop nomination for eviction tire.
And she will survive all evictions

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Adakintroy2: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tach like other hard head feminist always miss point

" the energy with which you walk around here can only hurt you"

Not the physical essence. Metaphysical. She has dark energy. If nobody is quite feeling you and you say it's because you are unique and confident?. Ma'am you a hard head fool. You can be confident and still be love and respected.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by popcykaylah(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oloshos no dey like the truth.. Big ups mike

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Gepheral: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
That's how men do
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by BrutusOj(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
eph12:

I doubt it..She won't survive the heat from the viewers too. Not like there is anything spectacular about her, she is boring like most of the housemates there and got negative attitude which she might think is her selling point but it is a turn off for a lot of BBN fans.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Walexybobo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Like for Mike, share for Tacha.

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Justiceleague1: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Sco pa tu manaa, afonja?

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by gideonohiri(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
i too like mike jor...tacha, na house get you so o.
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
eph12:

A lot of viewers are getting tired of her bad energy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
BrutusOj:
I doubt it..She won't survive the heat from the viewers too. Not like there is anything spectacular about her, she is boring like most of the housemates there and got negative attitude which she might think is her selling point but it is a turn off for a lot of BBN fans.

Lol.. Eph12 is actually right. Tacha will survive all evictions and be in that house till last 5 standing. You just watch. She's got a big Army outside including myself. #QueenTacha #TeamTacha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by BrutusOj(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol.. Eph12 is actually right. Tacha will survive all evictions and be in that house till last 5 standing. You just watch. She's got a big Army outside including myself. #QueenTacha #TeamTacha
She won't survive it if she is put up for eviction along someone like Mercy. Tacha got no vibe in that house, she has been boring. There is nothing trilling about her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
tstx:
Didn't you follow the last two season? If you did, you would understand by now that Tacha will get to the final but will not win the prize money. Organizers will use her to make money by keeping her till the last day to get votes which translates to more money for them. But when it gets to the final day voting, forget it. Nigerians will pull a Tboss and Cee C on her.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mike for President.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
tstx:

Didn't you follow the last two season? If you did, you would understand by now that Tacha will get to the final but will not win the prize money. Organizers will use her to make money by keeping her till the last day to get votes which translates to more money for them. But when it gets to the final day voting, forget it. Nigerians will pull a Tboss and CeeC on her.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by SultanOfAbia: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Dee
Re: BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
BrutusOj:
She won't survive it if she is put up for eviction along someone like Mercy. Tacha got no vibe in that house, she has been boring. There is nothing trilling about her.

So it's Mercy that has vibe? Mercy who is threatened by Tacha's presence and hating on someone who isn't even bothered about her... Mercy who does nothing in the house asides roam about with Ike kissing and gossiping? Get used to this, Tacha ain't going no freaking where till the last day. I guess you don't know Tacha has always been very popular already even before the Big Brother house? Go on Instagram and check followers for both of them and come back to reply me... SMH!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video) / How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.