Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Advise Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advise Needed (190 Views)

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed by zigalo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
I have a five year old daughter who just doesn't like to eat and its quite frustrating.

- when you are able to get her to table to eat or feed herself she can spend over an hour on that small food if you allow her.

- Sometimes I get to shout, threaten she is not going to play at the park or watch TV... (but na lie she is not moved). So most times either myself and her mum have to force feed her during rush hour weekdays when we have leave home for work.

I have:

- Spoken to her to see if I can get any useful information for me to work with.
- even taken her to the store to choose her cereals or other meal herself just in case she doesn't like the one we give her (this applies to all her meals).
- taken her to the doctor and the doctor said there are no issues she is just being a kid.

My challenge now is she used to be chubby but she getting lean because the nanny can't force feed like we do so she gets to eat breakfast and dinner only.

On her playful mood if you want to spoil her mood just tell her to come and eat. PS: Her younger sister (3years) on the other hand eats anything and feed herself.

Please has anyone experienced this and how did you solve it.
Re: Advise Needed by ipobarethieves: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
sad I knw one boy dat behave like diz.he in his 13 yrs now.He look tallest, skinny in d midst of plenty. .The best option now is to force her to eat or else, she go look skinny N long like pole

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Ovarian Cyst / What Are The Health Risks Of Inhaling Secondhand Marijuana Smoke? / How To Treat Thinning Hair? Here Is The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.