Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Bbnaija 2019: 'tacha, When You Left, A Part Of Me Was Happy " - Mike Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: 'tacha, When You Left, A Part Of Me Was Happy " - Mike Blows Hot (515 Views)

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: 'tacha, When You Left, A Part Of Me Was Happy " - Mike Blows Hot by onyi25(f): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2019 housemates, Seyi and Tacha who were fake evicted last Sunday during the eviction show, returned back to BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ edition today, Wednesday 24th July.

The other housemates were shocked but happily welcomed them back into the fold.

As they sat to read their written notes to one another, Mike surprised viewers by the things he told Tacha.

He came out all clean and honest regarding what he felt towards her.

Mike who tasted the bitter side of Tacha a day before she was fake evicted, told her that he didn't like her energy and a part of him was elated that she left.

He went on to reveal to her that her presence again awoken everyone and he hoped the short time she stayed away from the house humbled her.

Watch video--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/07/bbnaija-2019-tacha-when-you-left-part.html

Re: Bbnaija 2019: 'tacha, When You Left, A Part Of Me Was Happy " - Mike Blows Hot by Ogarj(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
ok

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Tops Global Social Media Trends With Album “african Giant” / Ghanaian Actress Nana Ama Mcbrown Says Her Name Will Go Down Into History As The / Bankyw,omotola And Other Celebrities React To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.