Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Travel To Tanzania - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Tanzania (6545 Views)

Road Trip To Tanzania By December / Guys I Want To Travel To Tanzania For Vacation, How Much Is Needed / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel To Tanzania by beautifultz: 1:05am On Aug 13, 2019
look at you...lol...i left 10years ago and i dont regret making that move...
Asquare84:

Pack your load and say bye to Nigeria we don't need you here
Re: Travel To Tanzania by beautifultz: 1:06am On Aug 13, 2019
i'l look for one.
Lookandlaugh:
Can you please help us to get a reliable Travels and tours company in Dar es salaam that can facilitate this evisa for us.Just for tourism purpose only,since a Nigerian will need to be referred.
Thanks
Re: Travel To Tanzania by Lookandlaugh: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2019
Thanks,we are waiting.
beautifultz:
i'l look for one.
Re: Travel To Tanzania by Drhay: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
How can someone get a stay after getting there, since the visa free has limited days
Re: Travel To Tanzania by jwhizzk: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tanzania it's a pretty great country. If you can invest on tourism business. Like a tour company. You just need to advertise you're business in Europe or America and get the tourists for climbing the mountain Kilimanjaro, safari and Zanzibar. I'm Tanzanian. So I will be here to help to answer some questions for you. Just brotherhood and sisterhood.

1 Like

Re: Travel To Tanzania by Drhay: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2019
jwhizzk:
Tanzania it's a pretty great country. If you can invest on tourism business. Like a tour company. You just need to advertise you're business in Europe or America and get the tourists for climbing the mountain Kilimanjaro, safari and Zanzibar. I'm Tanzanian. So I will be here to help to answer some questions for you. Just brotherhood and sisterhood.

Check your mails I message you already.... What's the visa process like ?
Re: Travel To Tanzania by Lookandlaugh: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2019
Hello sir,can you please help us out in solving the issue of how to get a host or a refferal for the preocessing of the Tanzania evisa,because we Nigerians need a host or a referral in other to apply for a Tanzania tourist evisa,and your embassy in Nigeria don't issue visa to Nigerians,again.
We are all asked to go and apply for the evisa online,without a host or refferal in Tanzania,you won't be able to apply for the evisa.
You can try to help us enquire from a travels and tours companies in Tanzania,if they can process the evisa for a Nigerian.
We will be glad if you can do these for us, waiting for your response.
ASANTE SANAA.
jwhizzk:

Re: Travel To Tanzania by jwhizzk: 2:58am On Aug 18, 2019
Lookandlaugh:
Hello sir,can you please help us out in solving the issue of how to get a host or a refferal for the preocessing of the Tanzania evisa,because we Nigerians need a host or a referral in other to apply for a Tanzania tourist evisa,and your embassy in Nigeria don't issue visa to Nigerians,again.
We are all asked to go and apply for the evisa online,without a host or refferal in Tanzania,you won't be able to apply for the evisa.
You can try to help us enquire from a travels and tours companies in Tanzania,if they can process the evisa for a Nigerian.
We will be glad if you can do these for us, waiting for your response.
ASANTE SANAA.

Sure I will do that and let you know.
Re: Travel To Tanzania by jwhizzk: 3:10am On Aug 18, 2019
Drhay:

Check your mails I message you already.... What's the visa process like ?

I don't have experience about the visa process of Nigeria nationalities. But I see like the migration has changed that policy about year now. First time was pretty easy to get a visa. But most Nigerians miss use it. I will talk with some tours Company and give you a feedback. Now it's still early in the morning. Thanks
Re: Travel To Tanzania by Drhay: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2019
jwhizzk:

I don't have experience about the visa process of Nigeria nationalities. But I see like the migration has changed that policy about year now. First time was pretty easy to get a visa. But most Nigerians miss use it. I will talk with some tours Company and give you a feedback. Now it's still early in the morning. Thanks

OK thanks so much... Please check you mail.. I sent you a message. Thanks
Re: Travel To Tanzania by Lookandlaugh: 1:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Thank you,I will be waiting.
jwhizzk:

Sure I will do that and let you know.
Re: Travel To Tanzania by beautifultz: 3:57am On Aug 26, 2019
Here is a contact for people interested in getting tourist visa via the local host thing coastalsafaritanzania@yahoo.com...

Feel free to contact them for the visa services...
Re: Travel To Tanzania by beautifultz: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Hello Guys,
For All Your Tanzania Visa Needs Pls Contact coastalsafaritanzania@yahoo.com

They are Tested and Trusted....

Thank Me Later...

Cheers.
Re: Travel To Tanzania by James4bright(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
beautifultz:
Hello Guys, For All Your Tanzania Visa Needs Pls Contact coastalsafaritanzania@yahoo.com
They are Tested and Trusted....
Thank Me Later...
Cheers.
We don't want, is it by force? Enjoy your Tanzania.
Tomorrow it would be Togo visa. mtchweeew.
Re: Travel To Tanzania by frikyfresh(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
For those of you who wish to come to Tanzania for a tourist purposes please contact. info@freshtravelstour.com
Re: Travel To Tanzania by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
hello
Re: Travel To Tanzania by Jvctour: 6:16am On Jun 15, 2021
For those interested to visit tanzania I can assist
Re: Travel To Tanzania by dhavtosn: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2022
This is my WhatsApp number,
Kindly message me on WhatsApp
Re: Travel To Tanzania by Teewonders(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2022
beautifultz:
Its really funny how Nigerians speak ill of other countries that are actually doing better than us in every aspect...
we keep deceiving ourselves that we are the giants of Africa but we honestly Dont have anything but our music,billionaires and corruption to show for it.
I used to think that way too till i started travelling.
Tanzania is a very beautiful and peaceful country,home to the highest peak in Africa,largest migration of wildebeest from the Serengeti to the Masai Mara,home to a lot of game reserves,beautiful lakes and all.
I cannot but emphasize on how beautiful and peaceful Tanzania is.
I have also had the opportunity to travel around the country to different regions like the beautiful island of Zanzibar,Arusha,Singida,Mtwara where our Dangote established his cement plant,Moshi,Tanga,Dodoma which is the capital,Morogoro and a host of other smaller cities.

[b][/b]INFRASTRUCTURE
Talk about infrastructural development they are doing a really great job building rail lines that will run from some major regions and also through neighboring countries like Uganda,Rwanda and Kenya to boost trade as the Dar es salaam port serves almost all the landlocked countries in that region.
They also have a very good road network that even takes you to those aforementioned countries(i mean there are no potholes here).
living here legally has also given me easy access to countries like Southafrica,Kenya,Uganda,Rwanda,Zambia,Malawi,Egypt,Morocco and Ethiopia as getting visas to these countries are as easy as ABC as compared to what we face in Nigeria.
They recently just opened the Julius Nyerere terminal 3 airport recently built with "tax payers money" and the airport will serve as much as 6 million visitors annually and let me also state that they make use of technology a lot here too as they have a really nice system that works in their banking,telecoms and other sectors hence generating a lot of revenue.

[b][/b] THE ECONOMY
The economy is based on 3 major things agriculture,tourism and mining which excites the interest of alot of investors.
There is also abundance of natural gas here hence the constant electricity they generate using natural gas.
Food is really cheap here and so are other basic needs.
In general,for me,living in Tanzania is cheaper and more cost efficient than living in Nigeria as a whole.
There is constant electricity so you Dont even have to bother about any of that.

As for getting a JOB here it is always difficult but very possible as the government insists on employers employing qualified Tanzanians before looking elsewhere.
There are lots of businesses one can do only if you have the right funds to invest in your business.

I have to go off now i'l come shed more light on my experience so far in this beautiful but very peaceful country...

To be continued...

please I want to know about Uganda as I’m planning to relocate there soon
Re: Travel To Tanzania by alangrin55: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
sounds cool, I always wanted visit Tanzania. Travelling is my passion and esp I like mountains. In new countries I like to go hiking. This summer I'm panning to go hiking with friends for a week or so. I've already ordered all necessary equipment on everest. There are best gear for different outdoor activities at competitive price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NASA Astronauts Share Stunning Images Of Boundary Between Night & Day From Space / Kenya Tourist Visa / How Much Is Plane Ticket From Ñigeria To California Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.