Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers (836 Views)

Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers / What's With Web Developers And The Word "We"? / Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 4:22am On Jul 25, 2019
In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed. Hello everyone i am a business developer, i develop business models for web designers,graphic designers and programmers, i can collaborate and partner with you on coming up with new ideas for projects, coming up with pitches to make to clients and also partnership models.If you need ideas for apps or projects, please contact me via my signature link.I am also seeking for professionals who want to further monetise their existing clients and get them to pay for more solutions, if you are interested in collaborating with me,click the link on my signature to message me.
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2019
available
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2019
available ...
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2019
available
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Venbobo: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
You are tired of scamming ppl with your ZillionHosting Now you are back with this !!
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Venbobo: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
ÑAIRALANDERS BEWARE!!
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
still available
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Venbobo:
You are tired of scamming ppl with your ZillionHosting Now you are back with this !!

what is zillion hosting
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Venbobo:
ÑAIRALANDERS BEWARE!!

beware of what ?
Re: Business Collaboration With Web Designers ,graphic Designers And Programmers by Zillion2019: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
available

(1) (Reply)

Elvis Chidera, Village Boy Now a Global Programmer / How To Reduce Spam Score / We Buy And Sell Paypal Funds,bitcoin,giftcards,cashapp,neteller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.