Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,936 members, 7,863,306 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation (16187 Views)

New Cabinet List: Akpabio, Aregbesola, Ambode May Get Seats, Presidency Explains / New Cabinet List: Fashola, Hameed, Adamu Jostle For Buhari’s Cos Office / Buhari’s New Cabinet By Zayyad Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2019
If you're to advice me on this 2 things which one will you suggest I do

1) travel to Dubai to work on a salary of 150k a month

Or

2) buy car and start doing uber, I might earn 200k a month
Re: New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation by Justiceleague1: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2019
The Dark hearted vengeful jihadist didn't nominate anybody from Fct simply cos they didn't vote for him, how petty can a so called leader be!
Re: New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation by Jman06(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2019
Pls let Dr Osagie Ehanire handle ministry of health.

He trained abroad and I believe he'll be less of a bigot than his colleagues that trained in Nigeria.
Re: New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation by fykes(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Will he assign round pegs in square holes? No doubt, this will be the outcome
What will u then say of being born in Haiti?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation by obeylifted: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Buy N800 ( wholesale Price) and resell N1,500. Call 08023800600

1 Share

Re: New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation by Sunnycliff(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2019
fykes:

What will u then say of being born in Haiti?

How do they correlate pls
Re: New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation by 400billionman: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
If you're to advice me on this 2 things which one will you suggest I do

1) travel to Dubai to work on a salary of 150k a month

Or

2) buy car and start doing uber, I might earn 200k a month

Do you have a ready place to live in Dubai ?
Re: New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation by Sonia201919: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Abeg, give us intelligent person as minister of finance o. The country is sinking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Set Ablaze Palace Of Irigwe Paramount Ruler, Rev. Runku Aka In Plateau / Chibuike Onyeukwu: Ihedioha Did Not Dump Christian Faith / Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.