Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" (24224 Views)

Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2019
h
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Alejobs: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Duggedised12(f): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:
Nigeria police and army are only good in killing unarmed people.

My advice to shiite group is,you guys need to step up your game.
The only language nigeria understands is the language of war.
i hope while you are advicing them to go to war you will also tell them to face only their sunni rivals and leave,Christians ,athiest,pagans and traditionalist out of their war.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Going By Buhari's Response,I Fear For The Future Moving Forward.The Shiites Will Arm Themselves At Some Point And That Will Be It.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
ojun50:
Please get armed bt don't kill our security men, just go after the one holding yr leader. Thanks

And after they kill him will they return the arsenal? Na your family will be next probably starting from your dad if you have one!

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by LANDLORD72: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
yemmight:
They are not armed and they were killing security agents.
They did not kill security Agent it is the stray bullet of the police that kill that kill them

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Jaqenhghar: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
These Shiites still dont get the memo. You will achieve more with war. That's the language of donkeys and Niggerians. Look at BH who picked up arms they are being petted. Militants in the ND region were being petted. The herdsmen, the govt has become their spokesperson.eanwhile IPOB and Shiite who employ peaceful means are tagged terrorists

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by BluntBoy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Hmmm lies from the pit of hell. These people came with guns live! No be dem say. i saw with my korokoro eyes
The are very violent. Media does not show u the wreck they leave behinde after every protest

Someone said they even came with petrol bombs.

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by yemmight(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
LANDLORD72:

They did not kill security Agent it is the stray bullet of the police that kill that kill them

Just stop fooling yourself.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Brightest04(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Only blind fools will believe this fallacious insinuation that these people were not armed with guns during the Abuja clash with the police.
Yes,they're not armed yet the deputy police superior was shot and so many others. Please continue supporting them until this country become another Somalia and then you all will tell me where you will run to.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Omoslim26: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
If only other Nigerian youths have these kinda courage we would have shaken this failed govt nd prompt them to sit up and do their job

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Eteka1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why are some of you suddenly supporting Shiites?
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Drake2021: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:

U just portrait the fool u are. You went to school but the school did not go through you.
Welcome dump Head.

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Shaev7(m): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yes, and I believe them. Am not a Muslim, but I really believe them. In fact I stood on the fact that if these people were truly armed, it would have been a total war and even state of emergency. Sometimes, the govt and security department issue statement that is so infant and thinks they are talking to dummies . Nigeria Police are despicable menace that obstruct peaceful protest anytime protest emerges. NPF killed that corp member, NPF should be asked who killed the DCP as well. In sane country, autopsy check will be done on the bodies, which will include even first checking the bullets in the body of the DCP and corp member. Am very sure if the bullets are traced, you'll find out that is those blood sucking demons or lices (Police)... Too bad, we don't know who to point fingers to. Stupid nation...

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
yemmight:

Can anyone tell me what is wrong
With these pictures

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Phenom10101: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Na them follow criticize and castigate Jonathans Government. Now that's the fruit of what they sow . And the still vote him for second tenure.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Iran continue distablazing Nigeria cos we can see your hand in Lebanon through Hezbollah, In Bahrain, Yemen , Iraq and Syria.
Baba should cut ties with Tehran's regime.
Cutting ties with Iran will not solve anything rather let Mr President obey court order and free their leader as court ordered FG. Iran has nothing to do with Nigeria as our country is not their area of interest, the only thing dat will draw their attention here is if the man (EL. Zarzaky) dies then dey will radicalize ds shiite and train them to be like Hamas, Hezbollah etc.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Ten06(m): 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pls let president Buhari act against the herdsmen who has killed a lot of people people
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Kiezodumah(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Iran continue distablazing Nigeria cos we can see your hand in Lebanon through Hezbollah, In Bahrain, Yemen , Iraq and Syria.
Baba should cut ties with Tehran's regime.
This gal fine sha grin Make I shoot my shot ?
Naija mata tire me..
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by delishpot: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
I believe them. I dont think the FG even did autopsy on the slain to verify whose bullets did the shiii. If you ask me, I will say the security force bullets killed all who died on that day. This is my stance.

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Mogajunior(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:

Nigerians!! it is very easy to advocate for war online. I bet you, if it happens, it would consume mostly the innocent and hiding in Anambra will not save you.

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by tuniski: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
yemmight:
How did you come to that conclusion?
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by maasoap(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
yemmight:

You meant, like the one who was shot at the back of the head by his jittery colleagues?
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by maasoap(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
joseph1832:
"We are not armed, if we were armed these people can not face us" like seriously? This is coming from a citizen of Nigeria? Opening his battered 32 and muttering those useless words.

What nonsense.

Citizens, really! They are citizens and they are being killed like fowls? BTW, his point is clear, they were not armed. He said this because the security agents are saying that they were armed. His point was that if they truly armed, the casualties would be more and on both sides

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by joseph1832(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
maasoap:

Citizens, really! They are citizens and they are being killed like fowls? BTW, his point is clear, they were not armed. He said this because the security agents are saying that they were armed. His point was that if they truly armed, the casualties would be more and on both sides
keep telling yourself that. Perhaps to should read the post you quoted properly so you can understand more.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by wakes: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Quorax: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
yemmight:
did you see them carrying gun or bomb?

Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) / Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara / Tinubu's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Election (Video)