Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" (24102 Views)

Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / #ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by kikake: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nigeria's army will take Ben Johnson.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Onliie(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Whoever is advising this group not to arm themselves is actually their enemy. You don't stand in front of a lion armed with quotable quotes. Nigeria only understands fire for fire.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Sinach0191(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Fulani herdsmen
Shiites Muslims
Boko Haram
from the same region
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Sinach0191(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
Fulani herdsmen
Shiites Muslims
Boko Haram
from the same region
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Lovelive: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Brightest04:
Only blind fools will believe this fallacious insinuation that these people were not armed with guns during the Abuja clash with the police.
Yes,they're not armed yet the deputy police superior was shot and so many others. Please continue supporting them until this country become another Somalia and then you all will tell me where you will run to.
I will support them and you continue supporting your lifeless BUBU the one and only uncle B.

1 Like

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Lovelive: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Shaev7:
Yes, and I believe them. Am not a Muslim, but I really believe them. In fact I stood on the fact that if these people were truly armed, it would have been a total war and even state of emergency. Sometimes, the govt and security department issue statement that is so infant and thinks they are talking to dummies . Nigeria Police are despicable menace that obstruct peaceful protest anytime protest emerges. NPF killed that corp member, NPF should be asked who killed the DCP as well. In sane country, autopsy check will be done on the bodies, which will include even first checking the bullets in the body of the DCP and corp member. Am very sure if the bullets are traced, you'll find out that is those blood sucking demons or lices (Police)... Too bad, we don't know who to point fingers to. Stupid nation...
Like√
Logical

3 Likes

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Lovelive: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
delishpot:
I believe them. I dont think the FG even did autopsy on the slain to verify whose bullets did the shiii. If you ask me, I will say the security force bullets killed all who died on that day. This is my stance.
Like√

Logical

3 Likes

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Lovelive: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
tuniski:

How did you come to that conclusion?
Like√
Good, objective and logical question

1 Like

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by gnykelly(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
I keep telling people. They should forget about the court judgment. This people are potential terrorist... If they release their leader we are in deep shit they will attack relentlessly
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
ojun50:
Please get armed bt don't kill our security men, just go after the one holding yr leader. Thanks

Lol cheesy
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Ikenna0b: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
That is without a doubt a FACT!!!!! They are only good at shooting unarmed individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Starz825(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
austinsmat:
Hmm if you people start carrying guns like Boko Haram, Nigerian army will be highiest paying job.
As in na so boko Haram start oo...the president and the senators will not find long lasting solution to this till it turns upside sad

1 Like

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by somehow: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Solsix:

Naso e dey start, before u know it we will have a sect worst than book haram. And to remembered that a court have granted this man bail on several occasions will give u a picture of how bad Nigeria is. May God save us

Which court
in which state
and by which judge?
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by executive12: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
yemmight:
They are not armed and they were killing security agents.

Who told you they were killing security agents? So you buy the lies being told by the Nigerian government?

2 Likes

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by executive12: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Iran continue distablazing Nigeria cos we can see your hand in Lebanon through Hezbollah, In Bahrain, Yemen , Iraq and Syria.
Baba should cut ties with Tehran's regime.

So it's Iran that told your President to disobey the court order that granted bail to their leader?

2 Likes

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by jerryvyne(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
It shall be well
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by tempest01(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Simplyleo:

May be you can assist them with the supply of arms from your wares in stock. angry

You think BH had a stock? It starts from attacking police posts and stations to raiding barracks and armouries for arms.

1 Like

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Simplyleo: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
tempest01:

You think BH had a stock? It starts from attacking police posts and stations to raiding barracks and armouries for arms.
Well, that is your wish, hence the more reason why you are suggesting a possible way out for them through the social media. I hope you will also go to other social media platforms in continuation of this your evangelism. But in the event that this your wish actually comes to reality, may innocent Nigerians who pray against such events be spared.

The living God is not a cheater of any one.

Thank you.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by fx45(m): 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Eteka1:
Why are some of you suddenly supporting Shiites?
What did the Shiites do wrong? Why is their leader being detained if not on orders from Saudi Arabia?

1 Like

Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by tempest01(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Simplyleo:

Well, that is your wish, hence the more reason why you are suggesting a possible way out for them through the social media. I hope you will also go to other social media platforms in continuation of this your evangelism. But in the event that this your wish actually comes to reality, may innocent Nigerians who pray against such events be spared.

The living God is not a cheater of any one.

Thank you.

SMH
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Solsix(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
somehow:

Which court
in which state
and by which judge?
I believe u have data, pls try google
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by somehow: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Solsix:
I believe u have data, pls try google
Google didn't type what I quoted
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by middlebelter(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2019
We agree with you. That is the reason we are supporting the FGN against you. Not because we like Buhari or his approach to the crisis, but because we know you are more dangerous to our commonwealth than PMB.

We know PMB is not right to have disobeyed court order, but again, if that your El-zakzaky is released, he may be more dangerous than Bolo Haram leader.

Please tell your people to forget about El-zakzaky and allow peace to reign.
Re: Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" by Amanda4life: 12:45am On Jul 26, 2019
True talk. Boko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Fight Sanusi For Criticising FG – Presidency / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Balogun Fire Scene (Photos) / Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.