Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? (351 Views)

Do Muslims Truly Understand Islam Or Read Quran / Who Lied? Islam Or Christianity? / Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? by 1dasam(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2019
This is the most important question you need to answer. I was raised in a Muslim family, although my immediate family is Christian. I am open to both religions, but I really need to express love for one. I'm a born again Christian. And I believe Jesus is Lord. Do you think you can make me say the shahada?
Let's hear you.
Do you need inspiration or answers to life's problems? Visit https://www.1daworld..com
Re: What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? by chiefolododo(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2019
JESUS
Re: What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? by UceeGod: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
What do you mean by being born-again?
Re: What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? by enilove(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2019
1dasam:
This is the most important question you need to answer. I was raised in a Muslim family, although my immediate family is Christian. I am open to both religions, but I really need to express love for one. I'm a born again Christian.
If you think differently, let's hear you.
Do you need inspiration or answers to life's problems? Visit https://www.1daworld..com

Islam is the straight part.
Allah SWT said:

اهْدِنَا الصِّرٰطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
"Guide us to the straight path -"
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 6)

But Christianity is the STRAIT part to heaven which is for the FEW :

Matthew 7:13-15 KJV
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
[14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Muhammad and his followers thought the Bible part above was STRAIGHT not knowing the scriptures .
That was why they mentioned straight instead of STRAIT .
They had copies of the Bible from which they got all the biblical stories which they included in quran

Narrated By Abdullah bin Umar
Sahih Bukharin:

The jews came to Allah's Apostle and mentioned to him that a man and a lady among them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah's Apostle said to them, "What do you find in the Torah regarding the Rajam?" They replied, "We only disgrace and flog them with stripes." 'Abdullah bin Salam said to them, 'You have told a lie the penalty of Rajam is in the Torah.' They brought the Torah and opened it. One of them put his hand over the verse of the Rajam and read what was before and after it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, "Lift up your hand." Where he lifted it there appeared the verse of the Rajam.

So they said, "O Muhammad! He has said the truth, the verse of the Rajam is in it (Torah)." Then Allah's Apostle ordered that the two persons (guilty of illegal sexual intercourse) be stoned to death, and so they were stoned, and I saw the man bending over the woman so as to protect her from the stones.

1 Like

Re: What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? by 1dasam(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
UceeGod:
What do you mean by being born-again?
It means I have accepted Jesus to be my Lord and Savior, and I have received the gift of life.
Re: What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? by jidenna21(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
None
Re: What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? by CodeTemplar: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Christ.
Re: What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? by Solohmony: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
One of the powerful stand point of Christianity is forgiveness of sins through the blood of Jesus Christ. Bible says
Without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins. God can only forgive your sins if you only accept Christ.
Jesus said in John 14:6
I am the way, the truth and the life.... .
All religions are not ways to God only Christ is the true way.
Re: What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? by Auki: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
1dasam:
This is the most important question you need to answer. I was raised in a Muslim family, although my immediate family is Christian. I am open to both religions, but I really need to express love for one. I'm a born again Christian. And I believe Jesus is Lord. Do you think you can make me say the shahada?
Let's hear you.

Why will your reject the creator of the heavens and Earth, He who fashion you, give you faculties of reasoning, sight, hearing.

God guide whom He will to the right way. Ours is only to advice you. I will not be foolish to worship any deity other than He who created me and to whom I will surely return to. Jesus never said he should be worshipped other than Allah nor did proclaim being partner to the Lord of the Throne of Authority.

Your Parents should not be yardstick for accepting or rejecting a religious. Use your God given brains and pray to He who created you to guide you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The 'straight Path'? Islam Or Christianity? by Sheunma: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
CHRISLAM

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Sermon @RCCG Holy Ghost Night convention 2019 / Assuming Abduls / Justin Bieber Leads Worship Song At Church Services (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.