Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki (49564 Views)

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2019
plaindealer:

Tinubu must have told you about his plans to be a yeye senator or number 3.

You people no dey make sense sha..

it does not change the fact that Tinubu is yet to achieve the yeye position of no 3
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Yusuf54: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

all this does not change the fact that Saraki has already become no 3 something Tinubu is yet to achieve
Pls where is Saraki now?
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by Yusuf54: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

James Ibori
Orji Kalu
Peter Odili
Atiku Abubakar
etc
Name those that benefits from them politically and are still relevants
Re: Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki by TijaniAbu: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
festacman:
I am happy that Senator Gbubemi Saraki is once again out in limelight after suffering unnecessary suppression by her brother Senator Bukola Saraki. For many who followed her activities in the House of Rep and the Senate, Gbubemi is intelligent, resourceful, articulate and assertive.

Though she lacks political popularity and the trademark sheming tendencies of her brother Senator Bukola Saraki but she is far more intelligent, which likely might have endeared her to their late father. I believe this may be the source of the enduring bitter sibling rivalry between them.

Gbubemi ko? Knowledge is free o, Gbemisola Rukayat Saraki Fowora got only a pass in her studies at University of Sussex business administration whereas Bukola Saraki is a fully qualified medical doctor from highest rated university of London

Is good that Gbemisola snapped picture with the kingpin of armed robbers that she opened door to demolish her father's house in exchange for common Minister of State, shey that is how she is honoring her father legacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.