Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms (8870 Views)

Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song / Contradiction By Modenine / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by JUO(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2010
the guy deu vex, u guys have said something bad to him
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by rocnaija(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2010
Dude is tripping. . .
He needs to go get a good PR person, cos all this stuff isn't raising his profile.

He's probably got less people hating on him than MI, Tuface and Terry G! Or even Timaya sef.

Oh well, I'm sure he has a few people quaking in their boots at the prospect of being 'blocked and unfollowed' on twitter.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by tkb417(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2010
mshewww

i think hes not busy at the mo, cos if hes busy, he wont have time to respond to haters

gimme Dagrin mehn

who gives a crawling coackroach about Modechai or wtf is his name?
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by slimshay(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2010
I have not seen this video cos I'm on my fone at d mo'. But this one thing I will say:

A while back there was a thread created on this same nairaland created cos someone felt most threads were being polluted by M9 debates so he wanted a thread that will discuss naijahiphop without mentionin M9. He made that very clear. Now here's the irony:

HE AND HIS FELLOW POSTERS USED THE ENTIRE FIRST PAGE 'DISS''CUSSING' M9.

If you need an example of a beehive of haterz, you will find them here on NL.

All these e-nternet wise guys, cooking up their 'key'boards in the kitchen.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Ojukwursg(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2010
Destructive criticisms? That is an understatement!
Nairaland is land of pessimists, losers, hopeless people, and people with incredible amount of low self esteem about themselves and their country?
You see these characteristic ooze from several of the moderators, urged on by their mindless praise singers. People actually get star status here on the basis of hopelessly they emit. Imagine!

If you are not mentally strong, stay away from several sections of Nairaland. You just might be infected with hopelessness.

Cheers.

PS:
Nigeria is our only country, our positives thoughts (and words) will make it better, and hopeless assessment mostly resides with the assessor(s).

Cheers.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by orangemen: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2010
before he said that, i have mentioned it here more than  times. this nairaland looks more like an association of saddists. we enjoy more of negative things abt our heros. we seem not to see anything good in anyone.
we must learn how to celebrate eachother and not making ourselves fault finding machines.
we are not doing well at all.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by parislomo(f): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2010
Now what's with the face touching; date of entering Lon; hotels stayed in and days spent there?! ptshewwwwwwwwwww
I couldn't listen to the end sef cos
lipsrsealed typical nonsense!
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by hackney(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2010
Still dont get it.
undecided undecided
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by tkb417(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2010
parislomo:

Now what's with the face touching; date of entering Lon; hotels stayed in and days spent there?! ptshewwwwwwwwwww
I couldn't listen to the end sef cos
lipsrsealed typical nonsense!
absolute poppycocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tot i was d only one who saw it

rat
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2010
how soon before gej does the same
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by ud4u: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2010
And who cares about him
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Slyr0x: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2010
Ojukwu_rsg:

Nairaland is land of pessimists, losers, hopeless people, and people with incredible amount of low self esteem about themselves and their country?
You see these characteristic ooze from several of the moderators, urged on by their mindless praise singers. People actually get star status here on the basis of hopelessly they emit. Imagine!

If you are not mentally strong, stay away from several sections of Nairaland. You just might be infected with hopelessness.

Cheers.

PS:
Nigeria is our only country, our positives thoughts (and words) will make it better, and hopeless assessment mostly resides with the assessor(s).

Cheers.  

Baba go use ur teeth cut cutlass jare OR go count sand for Oniru Bar Beach. Dude nobody gives 2 f.ucks about wateva u think. If the thing dey vex U gan-an, delete your account naw, abi? If you feel NL is being populated by low-lives, e mean say u be high-life go join Orlando Owoh's band naw grin grin grin
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2010
M9 is a personal friend of mine and i hope he remembers his skinny hungry-a.rse lambogini days at Unilag, he was always dissed about how he looked, walked and spoke, good thing is, he went through all that and came out on top. That is what Character is, being able to stand up to criticism (NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE) Nairaland offers you a bagful of that and if your Character is not up to scratch, then go to a psyche ward where they offer you words of kindness and comfort angry

Ojukwu_rsg:

Cheers.

PS:

Cheers.  
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by hackney(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2010
mwuaah! !
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by HamidO1(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2010
Story of my life by mode9,

I left Nigeria on, WHO ASK YOU

I was at this hotel, what is at called again  HE CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE HOTEL

I stayed like 5 days     DOING NOTHING

I want to say something about you people online    WE ARE LISTENING

My facebook page is just meant to promote mode9 as a brand    WE'VE HEARD THAT B4

Some idoits on twitter     INSULTS FROM A SO CALLED CELEB

I'm not a twitter gangster    AGBERO

If u retweet something I don't like, I'll block you    IS THAT A THREAT?

The only time you hear an insult from me is when that person started    INSULT IS INSULT, DOESN'T MATTER WHO STARTED IT

I honestly think this guy is not happy that there are lots of young rappers out there gaining more attention than him. I wonder who's following him on twitter because I'll never follow someone that will call me "some idiot on twitter".
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by HamidO1(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2010
Ojukwu_rsg:

Cheers.

PS:

Cheers.  

You are a big fool for generalizing. The fact that you probably have heard some bad experiences here doesn't mean everyone is a pessimists.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by semid4lyfe(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2010
As much as guys on Nairaland criticize him, they also show him lots of love as well. I dare say the love is even more than the criticism. Just look at THIS THREAD for example. . .11 fukkcing pages of discussing/hyping & promoting his last "commercially" released album.

Lots of peeps commended & heaped praises on him and the criticisms were majorly constructive and positive. It was even out of the criticisms on that thread that he redesigned his album cover. That time, im nor remember to record video to thank Nairaland but im sabi record video for im haters and talk bad about Nairaland. . . and then he says he doesn't read comments here? Nonsense! What next now?. . .record and shoot a video for a diss song to peeps like dammiecool, cold, tosinadeda etc grin Yeye don dey worry Modenine small small grin

I like him but im don dey too misyarn & misbehave these days. He should have simply kept on ignoring his haters instead of recording this "video" for them.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by HamidO1(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2010
semid4lyfe:

As much as guys on Nairaland criticize him, they also show him lots of love as well. I dare say the love is even more than the criticism. Just look at THIS THREAD for example. . .11 fukkcing pages of discussing/hyping & promoting his last "commercially" released album.

Lots of peeps commended & heaped praises on him and the criticisms were majorly constructive and positive. It was even out of the criticisms on that thread that he redesigned his album cover. That time, im nor remember to record video to thank Nairaland but im sabi record video for im haters and talk bad about Nairaland. . . and then he says he doesn't read comments here? Nonsense! What next now?. . .record and shoot a video for a diss song to peeps like dammiecool, cold, tosinadeda etc grin Yeye don dey worry Modenine small small grin

I like him but im don dey too misyarn & misbehave these days. He should have simply kept on ignoring his haters instead of recording this "video" for them.

I guess the guy was more concerned about the critics than those that commend him. Thats pure negativity from him
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by semid4lyfe(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

M9 is a personal friend of mine and i hope he remembers his skinny hungry-a.rse lambogini days at Unilag, he was always dissed about how he looked, walked and spoke,  good thing is,  he went through all that and came out on top.

You sure se u sabi Modenine so talkless of him being your "personal friend" cos to the best of my knowledge na Bida Poly the guy go grin

Na building tech im read for there. . .dude was never in Unilag.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Slyr0x: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2010
So na who we wan believe naw?
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by swaggapee: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2010
semid4lyfe:

You sure se u sabi Modenine so talkless of him being your "personal friend" cos to the best of my knowledge na Bida Poly the guy go grin

Na building tech im read for there. . .dude was never in Unilag.

liar alert shocked
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by reindeer: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2010
I left lagos on. . . . . .
Arrived in London the same day . . . .  grin
Dude must be used to taking boats to London grin  grin  grin
He's obviously having a rough patch and quite sad,first it was Dagrin who blew him to obscurity, now all this other kids doing great lyrically.He must really be sad.
He needs to go back to making his nursery rhymes . . .eenie. ,eenie, minnie,mo grin grin
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by lizzybabe1(f): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2010
See his ugly face. *hiss*
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Skidoc(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2010
Ojukwu_rsg:

You are here. So you are one of them.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by ucheemmanuel(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2010
Bleep   all   modenine   hater.   Dey   shud  just   locate   a  sugercane   plantation   and   go   and   die   dey   because   as   far   as   am  concerned   dat   guy   is   d   illest   rapper   ever   to   walk  on  d surface   of  dis   earth.   Just  compare   aw  he  plays   around  wit  words   wit   any  oda  rapper   den  u  see  wat  am  saying.  Really  dodo  is  for  fools  like  modenine   haters.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Ojukwursg(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2010
Hamid O:

You are a big fool for generalizing. The fact that you probably have heard some bad experiences here doesn't mean everyone is a pessimists.

Those who the cap fits, should gracefully wear it. It was not a generalization, that is why I mentioned the perpetrators and their backside kissers. There are good people here (positive minded people, decent guys, great Nigerians). However, these kind of people are being crowded out by what someone above me called "low-lives".  

But like I said, those who dwell in pessimism are mostly likely to be engulfed by pessimism and sadness. And those who raise their necks, and shoulders above the fray, will be lifted up at least by their own tongue.

* As a man thinks (in his heart), so he is
* Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
* We are transformed by the renewing of our minds
* We are the architect of our own destiny.

Those who can related with the above should give it a try, and those who continue to blame everyone, and everything (except themselves) for their woes, should keep it up. Those who will feel fulfilled by attacking or calling me names, should continue. It changes, affects, NOTHING!
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by dejiariyo1: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

M9 is a personal friend of mine and i hope he remembers his skinny hungry-a.rse lambogini days at Unilag, he was always dissed about how he looked, walked and spoke,  good thing is,  he went through all that and came out on top. That is what Character is,  being able to stand up to criticism (NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE) Nairaland offers you a bagful of that and if your Character is not up to scratch, then go to a psyche ward where they offer you words of kindness and comfort  angry

You see my point about this forum? pple will just look for a way to diss you and talk bad about you without facts, when did modenine go to unilag? and he claimed modenine was his personal friend. Smh

Modenine never attended Unilag and was never skinny so maybe you shud give us another excuse to name drop and talk bad about pple.
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by lekanbar(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2010
Mode 9 shuld take some chill pills jor, u know need am

http:///WW7N
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by tkb417(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2010
deji.ariyo:

You see my point about this forum? pple will just look for a way to diss you and talk bad about you without facts, when did modenine go to unilag? and he claimed modenine was his personal friend. Smh

Modenine never attended Unilag and was never skinny so maybe you shud give us another excuse to name drop and talk bad about pple.

lmao
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by samuraix1: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2010
Make it a date with Dr Christopher Kolade @ Harvest Place

Date: November 7th 2010
Time: 10am
Venue: Harvest Place. 10 Emmanuel Street. (Very close to Elomaz Hotel, former Jesu Oyinbo Street) Maryland. Lagos
Theme: You, Your career and Nation Building

For Registration Please call: 08029563137, harvestadmiral@yahoo.com
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by baslone: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2010
d. .r. .o. .w. .n. .i. .n. .g. . !!!!!
Re: Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms by Nwaokike(f): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2010
Mode 9??

Who is he?embarassed embarassed is he a Nigerian or a Camerounian?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Full Mixtape: Mr Eazi – Accra To Lagos (life Is Eazi Vol. 1) / Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! / Top 5 Songs You Are Currently Vibing To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.