Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,109 members, 7,867,201 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Experience With A Sales Boy In Kano - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Sales Boy In Kano (775 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Sales Boy In Kano by Celebsnews: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2019
I want you to read this story, between myself and a sales boy, and tell me if I won't make heaven. ☺️

So, last week I went to this Market somewhere around this Northern city, I think they call it Sabon-Gari Market.

I went to buy a pair of clothes. When I got to the shop, I met two sales boys outside, I was given a warm welcome and the other guy ushered me into the shop.

I told him what I needed, he sorted it out, and told me the price was 15k. Well, as a typical Nigerian, I began to bargained, and we settled at me paying 11,500 bucks. That was fair enough though.

I dipped my hand into my pocket, brought out the money I had in me, and after counting, I realised I was with just 9k. But then, I went with my Atm card just in case.

I then asked the boy if I could pay using my ATM, he said "No" and he asked me to bring the 9k. You mean I will be paying just 9k? Wawu! I was so happy! Awuf!

I handed over the 9k to him, he folded the clothes into my bag and then said-

"If that boy outside ask you anything, tell him you didn't buy the clothes again".

What? Was he trying to play a fast one on his boss?

Immediately, I told him I needed a receipt for the clothes.

That was when omo-boy started begging me to please just take it without a receipt. He now said if I insist on getting a receipt, I will have to pay 11,500 instead of the 9k he was going to collect.

I told him that was no problem, I will pay what ever for the right thing to be done.

He told me to understand with him, that we were all young young boys, and we should always have each others back[ you and who? �] he told me his "oga" also did same when he was a boy, that I should please corporate with him, as that will save me 2,500 and make him 9k richer.

This was happening in a week when I was fasting and praying for divine favour from God. And this boy was trying to push me to the wall? Never!

In my mind I was like "get behind Satan". I mean, on this day I left the house feeling holier than Mother Theresa, nothing would make me conform to his evil plea.

If I can pay 9k, what is 2,500 that I now have to compromise to evil?

This guy was shocked when I blatantly refused his shady deal, I went to a nearby ATM and withdrew money, came back and luckily I met his boss.

He gave me a sign, begging me not to report him to his boss, of course I wouldn't do that. I'm not a snitch, neither am I an accomplice of crime though.

I then paid 11k5, got the dress and holily walked out of the shop feeling proud of myself.

I was walking out of the Market feeling like a deputy Jesus. I mean, if Jesus had blown the trumpet of heaven at this moment, I will sure be on the VIP seat of those entering heaven.

Imagine every Nigerian was like me, this country would have been a better place.

By Leroi Emmy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Sales Boy In Kano by FatherBona: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2019
My only problem with your story is why you placed it in the romance section.
How does it connect ?
Re: My Experience With A Sales Boy In Kano by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Celebsnews:
I want you to read this story, between myself and a sales boy, and tell me if I won't make heaven. ☺️

So, last week I went to this Market somewhere around this Northern city, I think they call it Sabon-Gari Market.

I went to buy a pair of clothes. When I got to the shop, I met two sales boys outside, I was given a warm welcome and the other guy ushered me into the shop.

I told him what I needed, he sorted it out, and told me the price was 15k. Well, as a typical Nigerian, I began to bargained, and we settled at me paying 11,500 bucks. That was fair enough though.

I dipped my hand into my pocket, brought out the money I had in me, and after counting, I realised I was with just 9k. But then, I went with my Atm card just in case.

I then asked the boy if I could pay using my ATM, he said "No" and he asked me to bring the 9k. You mean I will be paying just 9k? Wawu! I was so happy! Awuf!

I handed over the 9k to him, he folded the clothes into my bag and then said-

"If that boy outside ask you anything, tell him you didn't buy the clothes again".

What? Was he trying to play a fast one on his boss?

Immediately, I told him I needed a receipt for the clothes.

That was when omo-boy started begging me to please just take it without a receipt. He now said if I insist on getting a receipt, I will have to pay 11,500 instead of the 9k he was going to collect.

I told him that was no problem, I will pay what ever for the right thing to be done.

He told me to understand with him, that we were all young young boys, and we should always have each others back[ you and who? �] he told me his "oga" also did same when he was a boy, that I should please corporate with him, as that will save me 2,500 and make him 9k richer.

This was happening in a week when I was fasting and praying for divine favour from God. And this boy was trying to push me to the wall? Never!

In my mind I was like "get behind Satan". I mean, on this day I left the house feeling holier than Mother Theresa, nothing would make me conform to his evil plea.

If I can pay 9k, what is 2,500 that I now have to compromise to evil?

This guy was shocked when I blatantly refused his shady deal, I went to a nearby ATM and withdrew money, came back and luckily I met his boss.

He gave me a sign, begging me not to report him to his boss, of course I wouldn't do that. I'm not a snitch, neither am I an accomplice of crime though.

I then paid 11k5, got the dress and holily walked out of the shop feeling proud of myself.

I was walking out of the Market feeling like a deputy Jesus. I mean, if Jesus had blown the trumpet of heaven at this moment, I will sure be on the VIP seat of those entering heaven.

Imagine every Nigerian was like me, this country would have been a better place.

By Leroi Emmy
undecided
Re: My Experience With A Sales Boy In Kano by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2019
FatherBona:
How does it connect ?

He wants Nairalanders to feel sexy!
Re: My Experience With A Sales Boy In Kano by Eziokwugbaoto: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2019
FatherBona:
How does it connect ?
Click bait

(1) (Reply)

Good day / Woman Walked Into The Wedding Hall And Attacked The Groom / Is These The Virgins Nigeria Could Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.