Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida (55282 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by koyyess: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
No typical negroe can co habit with any female regardless of her race.

Females are doing negroes a big favor in this sh1t hole part of the world.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by FatherBona: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
nasoeb:

I checked on your pics to see your own curves and cleavages, but guess what grin grin
baba, I see am o
I no fit shout grin grin
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by islandmoon: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

How do u know she has nothing to offer?

Have you worked with her before?

now tell me, is there a better way to introduce her other than IK Ogbonna wife? , who knows Sonia Morales before now? na Dog name? any article without his name attached to it will get no attention, there are many of her type, more pretty ladies selling Paraga and gala with pretty face and dangerous curves along the street battling to get attention because beauty with no brain goes no where, the reason we have so many of them in the BB9ja Show! she better get something meaningful to do with her life rather than struggling hard to attract one rich guy with xrated pics on social media, tell me what will that bum do for me? we are stuck in business, bring ideas

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Darevofpeace(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
in nigeria some of we guys tend to have this achaic believe thAt attractive ladies are promiscious while unattractive ladies are heaven sent grin
The assumption is a real DECOY.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by silverlord(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
see flesh ukwu oh!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:

The assumption is a real DECOY.
funny thing is dat there are ladies who are not attractive but still cheat on their husbands cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Darevofpeace(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
funny thing is dat there are ladies who are not attractive but still cheat on their husbands cheesy
My findings are only few naija men could handle a classic beauty in a relationship.
To date a beautiful woman in the class of even a B grade takes adequate self esteem.
You must not be too emotional and always trying to monitor her movement upandan.
Been a beautiful lady has nothing to do with flirting around. Most not to fine babes lives more promiscuous than the fair skin goddess.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by generationz(f): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

Do you know how annoying it is ?

A very beautiful woman believes the lies of a hustling guy ,leaves her country agrees to follow him to his country, forsake all other admirers and toasters . Focus on the hustling guy believing things wil get better but along the lines starts messing around with guys and babes discreetly but later she got to know.

Can u imagine how annoying it can be ?

With her looks ,brains, shape and loyalty she can get any man she wants. Any rich man ! What we saying here ? But she chose to follow love through the lying lips of one nigga , abeg i don vex!

I dey boil with anger!!!!! angry

It breaks my heart seeing faithful beautiful women turn wicked and vengeful . Its not good . If a man knows he canot be faithful biko , dont marry , dont even woo a lady for relationship. Stick with street girls, have your fun, pay and go your way . Shikena.

Abi o

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
islandmoon:

now tell me, is there a better way to introduce her other than IK Ogbonna wife? , who knows Sonia Morales before now? na Dog name? any article without his name attached to it will get no attention, there are many of her type, more pretty ladies selling Paraga and gala with pretty face and dangerous curves along the street battling to get attention because beauty with no brain goes no where, the reason we have so many of them in the BB9ja Show! she better get something meaningful to do with her life rather than struggling hard to attract one rich guy with xrated pics on social media, tell me what will that bum do for me? we are stuck in business, bring ideas

I agree other ladies are finer than her . All pretty ladies are not.meant to sell paraga and galla, thats why the opportuned ones went to school and graduated with flying colours in their chosen fields of career .
Do you know she worked for Ooni of ife , in building something like tourism stuff in Ife, i have forgotten the exact building programme she was involved in , in ife . And she completed it with a team.of workers successfully well. People wont see that one and praise her brain o . But she shows off her body , she has no brains abi?

Then Ladies who sell paraga definitely will not have such IQ to complete such task. Lets not kid ourselves here.

Thirdly u said u are stock with buisness ideas? But the really spelling is stuck!
Now assuming u are so brilliant, what do u need her for? You should be able to figure out buisness ideas on your own na?

You cannot tell me funke akindele, your female idol is so vast with all the knowledgeable skills in providing all kinds of buisness ideas you need to free yourself from being stuck? Cmon ! Lets be realistic here
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by generationz(f): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Not a curse but Sofia is too fine. Even without cheating by ike. She can never stay with him.

You know Nigerian men lie a lot and are living fake life. She would have been attracted to ike based on that and getting to Nigeria to witness a different thing. A lot of these actors have very little savings.

Please lets call a spade a spade.

Even Abraham in the bible married Sarah and bible says she was very beautiful to behold. It was not a metaphor. If Abraham was poor. He no go near Sarah.

But she did even after finding out he wasn't a
rich.

She might not be a Saint but one thing was clear, She loved him and he messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by islandmoon: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by islandmoon: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
hahaha! where did you see stockfish? check what you quoted yourself

victorian:

I agree other ladies are finer than her . All pretty ladies are not.meant to sell paraga and galla, thats why the opportuned ones went to school and graduated with flying colours in their chosen fields of career .
Do you know she worked for Ooni of ife , in building something like tourism stuff in Ife, i have forgotten the exact building programme she was involved in , in ife . And she completed it with a team.of workers successfully well. People wont see that one and praise her brain o . But she shows off her body , she has no brains abi?

Then Ladies who sell paraga definitely will not have such IQ to complete such task. Lets not kid ourselves here.

Thirdly u said u are stock with buisness ideas? But the really spelling is stuck!
Now assuming u are so brilliant, what do u need her for? You should be able to figure out buisness ideas on your own na?

You cannot tell me funke akindele, your female idol is so vast with all the knowledgeable skills in providing all kinds of buisness ideas you need to free you from being stuck? Cmon ! Lets be realistic here

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by FisifunKododada: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Women are trouble anyway. So if you must date a woman, make sure you date some1 like dis that is worth the trouble. Please don't quote me, I am not feeling well today. tongue
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=islandmoon post=80622039][/quote]

Youve quickly changed the spelling .lol

Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by nextstep(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
IK... why na? See correct nnunu. grin grin
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by FisifunKododada: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Steve28:
Please who can help me with her contact, a reward of 200k for who so ever can get me her contact.

That's a simple matter. Lets talk.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by islandmoon: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

Youve quickly changed the spelling .lol

Chai! grin

if I had noticed that myself and made correction before you quoted me , then you should know that I'm not an olodo, it was a typo error and I noticed it on time , Thank you
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by drginger(f): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin
eazzzy1:
Every man should date a chick like this before marriage, they give you practical lessons on how to choose a wife.

By a chick like this I mean a light skin, body showing, beauty conscious slay queen. Everybody want to have a piece of them, you feel like a G walking around with them but they are so much trouble.

I dated one like that and even though I give her money she collects money from everybody. Once I wasn’t in a position to give like I always did the relationship started going sideways. I give it to her tho, she was faithful and always showed me off while we dated.

She changed my taste in women permanently. Now I’m into working class conservative non flashy dark women.
embarassed
eazzzy1:
Every man should date a chick like this before marriage, they give you practical lessons on how to choose a wife.

By a chick like this I mean a light skin, body showing, beauty conscious slay queen. Everybody want to have a piece of them, you feel like a G walking around with them but they are so much trouble.

I dated one like that and even though I give her money she collects money from everybody. Once I wasn’t in a position to give like I always did the relationship started going sideways. I give it to her tho, she was faithful and always showed me off while we dated.

She changed my taste in women permanently. Now I’m into working class conservative non flashy dark women.
Crying... So those of us that are not dark now, what do we do? Cos I dnt even have Dat ass or height
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:
My findings are only few naija men could handle a classic beauty in a relationship.
To date a beautiful woman in the class of even a B grade takes adequate self esteem.
You must not be too emotional and always trying to monitor her movement upandan.
Been a beautiful lady has nothing to do with flirting around. Most not to fine babes lives more promiscuous than the fair skin goddess.
one of the lodges i rented then there was this caretaker who was looking after the lodge.his wife if u see her ehn very ugly cheesy.anytime he"s not around hausa bikeman will sneak in to bang his wife cheesy.all hell was let loose wen he caught her redhanded but the inlaws had to beg grin grin grin.so marrying a very ugly woman is no guarrantee that she wont cheat on u.its only wen a lady makes up her mind to be faithful to u that she will be faithful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
generationz:

But she did even after finding out he wasn't a
rich.

She might not be a Saint but one thing was clear, She loved him and he messed up.

Sure nau, she did love him in the beginning, but her eyes have opened now & she is more financial options. At the time she came to Nigeria & found out he was an average actor, her eyes have opened. But you know, she cannot leave UNLESS something triggers it.

She was waiting for perfect moment too.

No point trying to defend her, she is not a hoe but mehn let's be honest biko. She has Men who have better things for her. No one stays with a broke guy in Nigeria from a country where there is Constant power supply to Nigeria with Generator fumes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by grandstar(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is utter nonsense.

She's making her self look cheap and for sale. She's s mother for Pete sake

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
drginger:
grin embarassed
Crying... So those of us that are not dark now, what do we do? Cos I dnt even have Dat ass or height
so u mean ur azz is as flat as mine? shocked shocked
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by FisifunKododada: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

09055532433. If she asks who gave you her number, tell her it is the lady who lives a street away from hers. She will understand. My 200K, osiso! cool

That's not even a phone number. I have the number. I have known Sonia for years.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
islandmoon:

if I had noticed that myself and made correction before you quoted me , then you should know that I'm not an olodo, it was a typo error and I noticed it on time , Thank you

grin

Ok

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by FisifunKododada: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

A very beautiful woman believes the lies of a hustling guy ,leaves her country agrees to follow him to his country, forsake all other admirers and toasters . Focus on the hustling guy believing things wil get better but along the lines starts messing around with guys and babes discreetly but later she got to know.
With her looks ,brains, shape and loyalty she can get any man she wants. Any rich man ! What we saying here ? But she chose to follow love through the lying lips of one nigga , abeg i don vex!
It breaks my heart seeing faithful beautiful women turn wicked and vengeful . Its not good . If a man knows he canot be faithful biko , dont marry , dont even woo a lady for relationship. Stick with street girls, have your fun, pay and go your way . Shikena.

Madam, how you take know all these?
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by FisifunKododada: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Quorax:
my brother... i swear, i open mouth. It is hard to make me do such but this lady here is GORGEOUS...A GODDESS! The only place you will find such pretty ladies in Nigeria is among the fulanis.

Guy Fulani no get dat kind yanch...unless you carry Yoruba woman yanch dash the Fulani gal.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
lefulefu:
one of the lodges i rented then there was this caretaker who was looking after the lodge.his wife if u see her ehn very ugly cheesy.anytime he"s not around hausa bikeman will sneak in to bang his wife cheesy.all hell was let loose wen he caught her redhanded but the inlaws had to beg grin grin grin.so marrying a very ugly woman is no guarrantee that she wont cheat on u.its only wen a lady makes up her mind to be faithful to u that she will be faithful.

God bless you dear kiss

You head is screwed completely 360 degrees on the dot.

Your wife will be a very lucky woman.

You be man wey sabi.

One chilled Moet for.you.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
FisifunKododada:

That's not even a phone number. I have the number. I have known Sonia for years.

Accuser of the brethren. cheesy

I've known her since she was in Puerto-Rico. So, your submission isn't valid.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by victorian(f): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Madam, how you take know all these?

As a public figure, myself cheesy in collaboration with other well known public figures, We dont reveal our source of information.

Its highly confidential
cool
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

He was into Men, then Cheated. Then Broke too. Forget about the cars they drive.

Now as do this, "With her looks ,brains, shape and loyalty she can get any man she wants. Any rich man" -- this is the reason she left and never came back, she knows what her beauty can get her.

She was also waiting to leave. You get?

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by Quorax: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Guy Fulani no get dat kind yanch...unless you carry Yoruba woman yanch dash the Fulani gal.
I was not talking about yansh but facial beauty... yes, only Southerners can boast of such booty but when it comes to really facial beauty, give it to the North... and i am more drawn to facial beauty than body.
Re: Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida by FisifunKododada: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
victorian:

As a public figure, myself cheesy in collaboration with other well known public figures, We dont reveal our source of information.
Its highly confidential cool

Abeg no vex o! When u become public figure? Your reach pass dis nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Confronted By A Lady In Hotel In Germany For Performing Only 20 Minutes / If You know Chiwetalu Agu drop one of his exclamations / Mochedda Blasts Fan Who Said "You Still Never Grow Boobs" On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.