Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music (48198 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by raphy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
The way some people de carry person matter for head like gala and lacacera I tire o.

See people for up there de battle because of Davido dress sense.
This say he.looks.like Fulani herds men.
Another say he looks like thief and gangster.

But if he throw 20million they will kill to get it.

Respect the OBO LORD.

MONEY IS GOOD.
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Deepfeel(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
I will always be a davido fan I don't care if wizkid wins a Grammy , I love davido's style of music right from the start
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by OVikkytan49: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Wetin davido wan sing for there self with him frog voice

Voice is subjective. to me his voice is cool.
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by NoBetterNigeria: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
What are you trying hard on to be better than others? Oh sorry trying hard arguing about David and Wizkid.

tollytexy:
Davido trying so hard to beat wizkid's Career
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Deldevieno(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
400billionman:
Davido with the Tatoos and Chains.
Going the way of gangster rappers.
Too much of everything is....
"Too much of everything is...." better than too "less" of nothing.
Thank you.
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by TempleHouse: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Is this picture real or super imposed
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Cousin9999: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chris is pure racist drug-addicted trash.

I'll get the version with Crack Brown edited out.
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by ehinmowo: 1:33am On Jul 26, 2019
2dice01:
Funny enough the some useless fans that argue like a Programmed Robot still lives with their Parent feeding them

so because they are staying with their parents it should take away their sense of opinion? if you search yourself and do away with hypocrisy, I am sure you have argued about something or someone that is way above you're league before. we should learn to respect other people no matter how gullible their views might look. the person staying with his parents today could end up employing thousands tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by kullozone(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2019
This one na just copy copy.
Do your own thing and stop trying to compete... mumusmiley
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by luvyaself95(m): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2019
tstx:
I heard Davido was supposed to do a song with Beyonce in the "lion king" album but he was dropped because he wouldn't stop shouting SHEPE

lol
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by HANSEEL(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Pro2makx:

https://www.nairaland.com/5321407/davido-richest-nigerian-instagram-n26

Read more sir. Try to leave 1942
i will never open this shit. cause i don't care about him or whatever he is. if i don't like you i don't like you. it doesn't matter who you are. my blood sis is a commissioner and i don't give a shit about her. it's like that with me. if i don't like you i don't like you be that. and that's not hating. #peace
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by HANSEEL(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2019
kullozone:
This one na just copy copy.

Do your own thing and stop trying to compete... mumusmiley
exactly
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by HANSEEL(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2019
viktor01:
Chris Brown is a legend in the Music Industry
a friend of wizkid. he has taken wizkid on tour with him before. and wizkid also ft him on African Bad Girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / Joseph Benjamin Celebrates His 40th Birthday / Paul Okoye: Poor Vs Rich (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.