Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music (48194 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by HANSEEL(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=tollytexy post=80622242]Davido trying so hard to beat wizkid's Career[/quote he can't never. ]
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Lanruze: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
Davido go be bad second wife.........

Always wants to out-do wizzy.
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by 2dice01: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
HANSEEL:
so people that are still living with their parents should not argue? it doesn't make sense.
why should they argue

That precious hours can be productive grin
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Angelfrost(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Not trying to hate or nothing, but this pic didn't do David any favours... Nigga looking like an obsessed fan hounding Chris Brown for a selfie.

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Mariamandy88: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
tstx:
I heard Davido was supposed to do a song with Beyonce in the "lion king" album but he was dropped because he wouldn't stop shouting SHEPE
Before I forget to tell you..Beyonce is trying to raise her self from dead through Africa..Beyonce is dead and you know is not even trending talk less of winning any award ..is only zombie like you will fall for the album..Davido is not among the gods that's is dead ..eh still alive like five alive..Chris brizzy is still trending and also my guy Davido..so stop this shit you are posting..

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Horlamilek1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wow Another Achievement
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by bakynes(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chris Breezy, i fit die for this dude. Mad Talent, best Music artiste in the world.
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by olagbola45(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mariamandy88:

Before I forget to tell you..Beyonce is trying to raise her self from dead through Africa..Beyonce is dead and you know is not even trending talk less of winning any award ..is only zombie like you will fall for the album..Davido is not among the gods that's is dead ..eh still alive like five alive..Chris brizzy is still trending and also my guy Davido..so stop this shit you are posting..

With dat shit dey both sing right

D song is just shity guess wot don't even sweet like wiz breezy
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Walexybobo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
The recently usa media tour is gradualy yielding positive result.#OBO_fan
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by babakb: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
tollytexy:
Davido trying so hard to beat wizkid's Career

He has already, he is a Boss and he already mentoring other artists e.g Mayorkun and Peruzzi
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by krozay(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
krattoss:
Davido and Wizkid just dey like c Ronaldo and Messi in Naija music industry.

The fans are ready to argue till their last breath while the 2 dudes will keep balling and living their best lives cheesy
and yeah Burnaboy just came thru dis year like Modric
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by foster212: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
These guys don dey get breakthrough like that to sing with international artists since the release of Beyonce album featuring African artists. E be like everyone wan cash out from Africa by featuring African artists, especially the ones with urge fan base.
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Vivianagoja(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lion Album Revenge... Lol
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by viktor01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Chris Brown is a legend in the Music Industry
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by tunary(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin
simonlee:

is it your parent?
na your feeding?
if we dey chop "mama thank you" everyday, e concern you?
LWKMHO grin
simonlee:

is it your parent?
na your feeding?
LWKMHO
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
I so much love this guy even though I don't listen to his songs
A guy who is still hustling like say im papa no get money at all.also trying to be a responsible father to his daughters
I respect this guy a lot.
I just wish say I get enough hustling g spirit like this guy
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by simpleswazy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
happybee:
Nice.
the song is dope go listen to it
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by investigator007: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
Naso
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by simpleswazy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
olagbola45:

With dat shit dey both sing right

D song is just shity guess wot don't even sweet like wiz breezy
the song is better o it very nice love the lyrics.
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Thugaa: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gbemishile1:
I so much love this guy even though I don't listen to his songs
A guy who is still hustling like say im papa no get money at all.also trying to be a responsible father to his daughters
I respect this guy a lot.
I just wish say I get enough hustling g spirit like this guy
Well to you it could be hustling. But m sure to him its more of passion; doing what he likes to
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by bewla(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kneephy:
Brown skin girl will Blow my mind
who is using the other to resurrect is carrier here
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Isoduwa(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
400billionman:
Davido with the Tatoos and Chains.

Going the way of gangster rappers.

Too much of everything is very good �
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Benebreezy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
babakb:
Wizkid fans will not like this

Wizkid fans no be like OBO fans......we are looking ahead while we are what they target
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
2dice01:
grin association assist leader Lagos chapter
yes and keep the scale for beef intact
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by HANSEEL(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
2dice01:
why should they argue

That precious hours can be productive grin
still not making sense
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by KingWarri: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
simonlee:

is it your parent?
na your feeding?
grin grin grin

Wahala....
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Pro2makx(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
HANSEEL:
If you like go wake 2pac up in his grave and ft him, Wizkid na king. now fuk outta here

https://www.nairaland.com/5321407/davido-richest-nigerian-instagram-n26

Read more sir. Try to leave 1942
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by kernel001: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
tstx:
I heard Davido was supposed to do a song with Beyonce in the "lion king" album but he was dropped because he wouldn't stop shouting SHEPE

You made my day, thanks. Your gesture is the bomb.

1 Like

Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
I can smell the wackiness from here. No good music in this country again angry.
Re: Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music by Drake2021: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
simonlee:

is it your parent?
na your feeding?

T
Don't mind the Amebo, You and your likes should just continue arguing over Wizkid and Davido. You can keep living with your parents, at least your parents are not complain over your continuous depending on them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Are Welcome My Husband" - Chioma Gushes Over Her Boyfriend, Davido / Meet Di’ja's Husband, Rotimi (Photos) / Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.