Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers (2802 Views)

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke / Jerry Gana Is SDP Presidential Candidate, Court Rules / POLITICS2019: Donald Duke Floors Jerry Gana, Others To Win SDP Residential Ticke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Whiteangel1234: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
July 30: Zioninsts leader invites Jerry Gana, Utomi, Soludo, Maku, others as cabinet members

Barr Onwuka yesterday pencilled names of some prominent persons for inauguration as cabinet members

In a statement signed and issued to pressmen by Barr Onwuka in Enugu on Tuesday, invited Prof. Pat Utomi as foreign minister, Arunma Otteh minister of finance, Prof. Chuwkuma Soludo, Central Bank Governor, Maxwell Mba Okpo, minister of petroleum, Amarachi Ubani, minister of information, May Okafor, Trade and Industry, Gabrierl Oluwole Osagie, minister of education, Jerry Gana, transportation, Labaran Maku, aviation, Secretary to the Government, Benie Lar, Dr. Uzodinma Achebe, UN Ambassador, Dr, John Nnia Nwodo, US Ambassador for the inauguration.

Onwuka, while calling for mass return of people of the area, issued fresh ultimatum to Fulani herdsmen to vacate the region. “In furtherance to my earlier statement, I want to inform our people that our July 30 inauguration stands. I will be at the fore-front. All Biafrans, wherever they are, are requested to be at the Michael Okpara Square, Enugu for the occasion. “No one should entertain any fear because we have the backing of the United States and Israel”, he claimed. On his ultimatum to Fulani herdsmen, Onwuka said, “they have until the night of 29th July to leave Biafra land. I’m closing down Lokpanta in Abia State and any of such places in Biafra land. “Similarly, Ruga cannot be said to be suspended, but abolished. No such word should be mentioned again in Biafra land; it should be limited to 12 States in the North,” he warned. Vanguard

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/july-30-zioninsts-leader-invites-jerry-gana-utomi-soludo-maku-others-as-cabinet-members/

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Yyeske(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Waiting for IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu to say something before I talk my own about this case.

2 Likes

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by DemolaUnbias(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Na wash
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Ruggedniggaone: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
is this bro normal bullhari will just waste your life ask ipob

1 Like

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Jobac: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lol. I shit in IPOB and BZF members pot of soup. Na like this una wan take get una biafra? Bunch of comedians!

2 Likes

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by aremuforlife(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
It's a welcome ideal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anago147:
. I have always known that you are agent of the state(DSS) stationed at anambra to track the activities of the biafran movement

don't worry,you will be hacked down soon

we are following you

Don't stress yourself.. He's an afonja tailor living in Onitsha..
He's only having Igbohobia like a typical Yoruba man, just that his own is extreme.
Very short and dark ugly character..
Malawin knows him very well.

4 Likes

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Ikenna0b: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
I support anyone fighting to free Biafra from that shithole called Niggeria. My guy, I support you very much!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anago147:
. I need his picture

I haven't seen Malawian for a very long time now

It seems he's on ban.
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Ikenna0b: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anago147:
. I have always known that you are agent of the state(DSS) stationed at anambra to track the activities of the biafran movement

we are following you

He's an Afonja living in Onitsha. Don't mind the idiot. The funny thing is he thinks he's actually fooling anyone with his attache by force. Just sit back and watch him make a fool of himself. He never disappoints.

2 Likes

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Malawian(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anago147:
. I need his picture

I haven't seen Malawian for a very long time now

So this old man never die?

1 Like

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Malawian(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anago147:
. what are you saying sir ?

Bro, na the other Anago i been think say this was. You remember that bricklayer from Iseyin that year abi?
About Yyeske, I know the chap like my preeq. Him dey dodge me make i no catch am for Nkpor.

2 Likes

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by kleverley(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Let's just sit and watch how it unfolds
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Ctorch: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mad madder maddest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing.

Anyway the madness should start and end in Enugu state.
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by kayusely70(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hmmmmm I dey laugh ooo!
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Okoroawusa: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nsogbu di kwa na Katanga!

Yyske,,tonyebarcanista get ready we r going to Biafra.

Sarrki,madridguy...pls I will furnish u with my new biafran address.

Am loving this.

Wait o!

Is this Onwuka's Biafra or Kanu's Biafra or Onwuzirike's Biafra.

Now am confused...
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Okoroawusa: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ctorch:
Mad madder maddest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't stop laughing.

Anyway the madness should start and end in Enugu state.
Madness has different categories o!

But wait o!...This one we have Soludo as Central Bank governor can u help me with his number. Kamu jukenia somethings
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bros please nominate me as minister of finance grin grin grin

Okoroawusa:
Nsogbu di kwa na Katanga!

Ysekye,,tonyebarcanista get ready we r going to Biafra.

Sarrki,madridguy...pls I will furnish u with my new biafran address.

Am loving this.

Wait o!

Is this Onwuka's Biafra or Kanu's Biafra or Onwuzirike's Biafra.

Now am confused...
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Okoroawusa: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
madridguy:
Bros please nominate me as minister of finance grin grin grin

I said am confused about whose Biafra I am.going to,u r asking for finance minister

1 Like

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by madridguy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
God will guide you right so you won't miss road grin

Okoroawusa:

I said am confused about whose Biafra I am.going to,u r asking for finance minister
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Ojiofor: 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
It have become a ritual for Onwuka every 30th may to declare republic of Biafra.
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Yyeske(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anago147:

we are following you
Lol, I'm no longer afonja or aboki but DSS? I just tire for una case.

BZF and Onwuka made a statement and I just talked about waiting for your god and IPOB to say something about what was said and you are already foaming in the mouth, is the BZF and Onwuka no longer fighting for Biafra or for Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Yyeske(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
pinkPUSSY:

Don't stress yourself.. He's an afonja tailor living in Onitsha..
He's only having Igbohobia like a typical Yoruba man, just that his own is extreme.
Very short and dark ugly character..
Malawin knows him very well.
I wan laff die

1 Like

Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Yyeske(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Malawian:

Bro, na the other Anago i been think say this was. You remember that bricklayer from Iseyin that year abi?
About Yyeske, I know the chap like my preeq. Him dey dodge me make i no catch am for Nkpor.
Surprised you're still around
Re: July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers by Yyeske(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Anago147:
. Lol, I am not Tunde the bricklayer ooo,dude was a menace then

yyeske annoys me a lot
Nack your head for the nearest wall

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: 14 APC Governors Sign For Oshiomhole's Removal / Oyo Govt Set To Return 1,800 Bags Of Infected Rice Received From FG / Life After Govt House: How Akinwunmi Ambode Spent His First Year Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.