Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

From Symbol Of Wealth In Nigeria, To Symbol Of Poverty, Haba Technology. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / From Symbol Of Wealth In Nigeria, To Symbol Of Poverty, Haba Technology. (458 Views)

Nigeria To Launch Second Satellite Into Orbit / What Is This Symbol, |, Called In English? / Who Know The Frequency And Symbol Rate For Glorious Vision Tv Of TAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Symbol Of Wealth In Nigeria, To Symbol Of Poverty, Haba Technology. by wrightangle83(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
In the 70's, 80's and even late 90's, owning these properties in Nigeria signifies wealth, success, affluence and riches. Innovations with time, and technological advancements has relegated them to poverty symbols in Nigeria. They are only used in most rural areas if any. People were killed, and people killed because of these properties. Women were slayed just to enjoy these properties. People travel distance just to feel these properties. But today, they are just trash and good for nothing properties. In today's Nigeria, people can even reject brand new ones, if given as gifts no matter the cost.

The big questions is, what happens to our present brands of choice properties we are struggling under sun and rain to own in 2060's. forty one years from now. Haba Technology.

Re: From Symbol Of Wealth In Nigeria, To Symbol Of Poverty, Haba Technology. by wrightangle83(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
More

Re: From Symbol Of Wealth In Nigeria, To Symbol Of Poverty, Haba Technology. by wrightangle83(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
More

Re: From Symbol Of Wealth In Nigeria, To Symbol Of Poverty, Haba Technology. by donbachi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
I don see d television wey i dey find since...abeg i need d mercury wey dey inside.my friend alhaji musa say him go give 3million for d mercury.

1 Like

Re: From Symbol Of Wealth In Nigeria, To Symbol Of Poverty, Haba Technology. by Davash222(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
donbachi:
I don see d television wey i dey find since...abeg i need d mercury wey dey inside.my friend alhaji musa say him go give 3million for d mercury.
3 million?? Alhaji musa wan cheat you.. Olalekan promised to give me 50million if I bring the TV.

1 Like

Re: From Symbol Of Wealth In Nigeria, To Symbol Of Poverty, Haba Technology. by donbachi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
Davash222:

3 million?? Alhaji musa wan cheat you.. Olalekan promised to give me 50million if I bring the TV.
abeg connect me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

K / Download Outlook OST To PST Converter With Inquit / What Is Time Travel And Is It Real Or Just Another Hoax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.