Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Who Are The Head-slammers? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Are The Head-slammers? (2757 Views)

The Head Of The Family And Ramadan Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Who are the Head-slammers?

Head slam is an offensive word used by non-Muslims (especially some Christians) to smear Muslims especially Muslims who pray by putting their faces to the ground.

We are head slammers for Allah. Prayer is the second pillar of Islam and prostration is one of the pillars of the Muslim Prayer.

Prostration has been one of the subtle way of worshiping God from the time of Abraham, Moses, Jesus till now. Those who abuse Muslims of head slamming have nothing to stand on as many notable people did same in the Bible.

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)

Prostration is the best position to communicate with Allah and a true Muslim would prostrate over 34 times daily in Prayer!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Babaheekmat: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
And can you give us proof..

Where prophet Muhammad or his companions quoted bible to do dawah for christians?

And you will you are not onibidia abi..

Or dawah is not ibaadah?..

Whatever mode of worship not done according to rosul is null..dolala
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
What is described in the Bible is a form of prostration, not headbanging.

As a Yoruba man, I would compare it to the cultural practice known as "Ìdọ̀bàlẹ́"

We Christians still observe this form of prayer to this day

[img]https://images./56RsFa8cbD1J1pSn9Nz4Nq.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5FCRZSEmTLM7CMUU0bN9X4.jpg[/img]

The islamic way of prayer however is known as "proskinesis" and it was borrowed from the ancient Persian religion of Zoroastrianism. This is the Persian proskinesis in action. Tell me if it looks familiar to you.

[img]https://images./dR6fmVXX1TkU4062javjB.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
wow
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Babaheekmat:
And can you give us proof..

Where prophet Muhammad or his companions quoted bible to do dawah for christians?

And you will you are not onibidia abi..

Or dawah is not ibaadah?..

Whatever mode of worship not done according to rosul is null..dolala

You are still in this Jabata dolal manhaj

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:02am On Jul 26, 2019
EkunKekere:
What is described in the Bible is a form of prostration, not headbanging.

As a Yoruba man, I would compare it to the cultural practice known as "Ìdọ̀bàlẹ́"

We Christians still observe this form of prayer to this day

[img]https://images./56RsFa8cbD1J1pSn9Nz4Nq.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5FCRZSEmTLM7CMUU0bN9X4.jpg[/img]

The islamic way of prayer however is known as "proskinesis" and it was borrowed from the ancient Persian religion of Zoroastrianism. This is the Persian proskinesis in action. Tell me if it looks familiar to you.

[img]https://images./dR6fmVXX1TkU4062javjB.jpg[/img]

You mean Jesus in: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39 was only prostrating and not really putting his face to the ground?

Please who else can describe how to put ones face to the ground here it's like the holy spirit is misleading this guy today.

Did you even read No 7 of Ezra and his people. It seem you missed it.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Babaheekmat: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

You are still in this Jabata dolal manhaj

Asking for proof from the Quran and Hadith means am jabatiya?
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Asking for proof from the Quran and Hadith means am jabatiya?

No, since Jabata is the only scholar u recognize in Nigeria is enough evidence to know ur khowarij ideology.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Babaheekmat: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

No, since Jabata is the only scholar u recognize in Nigeria is enough evidence to know ur khowarij ideology.

And do you see me asking for dalil from jabata?

Laughing..

Kufru ati bidiah ti block opolo e
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hehehe grin I know you guys are always desperately looking for ways to link Christianity with your faith, but no matter how hard you try, your efforts are doomed to failure grin

What mooslims observe is known as the 5 Point Prayer Posture. You borrowed it from the Zoroastrian religion of ancient Persia who in turn, borrowed it from the Buddhist religion.

[img]https://images./50qYxCHipZfQLLI3CXahN9.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

You mean Jesus in: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39 was only prostrating and not really putting his face to the ground?

Please who else can describe how to put ones face to the ground here it's like the holy spirit is misleading this guy today.

Did you even read No 7 of Ezra and his people. It seem you missed it.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
EkunKekere:
Hehehe grin I know you guys are always desperately looking for ways to link Christianity with your faith, but no matter how hard you try, your efforts are doomed to failure grin

What mooslims observe is known as the 5 Point Prayer Posture. You borrowed it from the Zoroastrian religion of ancient Persia who in turn, borrowed it from the Buddhist religion.

[img]https://images./50qYxCHipZfQLLI3CXahN9.jpg[/img]

Did Zoroastrian religion of ancient Persia & Buddhism come before Abram and Moses?

As for your claim that we seek relevance from Christianity. That is false. Actually Islam is the religion of all Prophets. No one ever mentioned Christianity as a religion when Jesus was alive.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
[img]https://images./1ipfTuF3gbadjeLuE5pSKh.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4cySCn5gZbDNLOu1Gjlaq5.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./47ivxqNWJSnBXTqjAe4sVv.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

Did Zoroastrian religion of ancient Persia & Buddhism come before Abram and Moses?

As for your claim that we seek relevance from Christianity. That is false. Actually Islam is the religion of all Prophets. No one ever mentioned Christianity as a religion when Jesus was alive.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Babaheekmat:

And do you see me asking for dalil from jabata?

Laughing..

Kufru ati bidiah ti block opolo e

Lolxx, kufru yi noni o, I can't stop laughing
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Babaheekmat: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Lolxx, kufru yi noni o, I can't stop laughing

Who is Habeeb markaz to you?

Muslim or a kafir
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Who is Habeeb markaz to you?

Muslim or a kafir

Original kafir if u care to know.

You don't have to know my manhaj by asking me how I see someone, it is d way of the khowarij.

Leave jabatiyya and embrace pure islam, salafiyya

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Babaheekmat: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Original kafir if u care to know.

You don't have to know my manhaj by asking me how I see someone, it is d way of the khowarij.

Leave jabatiyya and embrace pure islam, salafiyya

Please explain why he's a kafir..

This is interesting
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Please explain why he's a kafir..

This is interesting

He rejects Quran texts (especially the issue of hijab, returning of prophet Eesa, legalizing music)

He condemns sunnah (by rejecting authentic hadeeth, vilifying the sohabas, criticizes imam Bukhari)

The worst from him which I discovered recently is, he is legalizing Ogun, charms (auzubiLLah min dhalik), he is even underrating the power of qunut and praising ebo.

Apart from all these, he has a lot of dolalaat with him, his hatred for salafiyya is very clear.

He is not a Muslim at all. Just bearing Muslim name.

I think this will be my last response to you.

Leave jabatiyya
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Babaheekmat: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

He rejects Quran texts (especially the issue of hijab, returning of prophet Eesa, legalizing music)

He condemns sunnah (by rejecting authentic hadeeth, vilifying the sohabas, criticizes imam Bukhari)

The worst from him which I discovered recently is, he is legalizing Ogun, charms (auzubiLLah min dhalik), he is even underrating the power of qunut and praising ebo.

Apart from all these, he has a lot of dolalaat with him, his hatred for salafiyya is very clear.

Leave jabatiyya

What of Adam Abdullah Al Ilory.. Habeeb markaz father..

Is he a kafir too?
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Babaheekmat: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Leave jabatiyya

What of Adam Abdullah Al Ilory.. Habeeb markaz father..

Is he a kafir too?

What of baba lagbeni? What of Asrau Bilal?
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
[img]https://images./1ipfTuF3gbadjeLuE5pSKh.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4cySCn5gZbDNLOu1Gjlaq5.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./47ivxqNWJSnBXTqjAe4sVv.jpg[/img]

This is a simple logic. During each Prophet's time, they are the first muslim. Noah was the first Muslim in his time. Abraham was in his time. Jesus was in his time. And Muhammad was in his time.
So kindly bring where Jesus mentioned Christianity by name?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2019
So it is possible to have more than one person as the first?

Being the first person to do something means that there was no one else who did it before you.

33 years ago Wole Soyinka became the first Nigerian to win the Nobel Prize. If another Nigerian wins, it that person won't be called "the first of his time" he will be called the second! Stupidity can never be elevated to logic my friend. grin

Christianity simply means a follower of Christ. And Christ was not a headslammer, no matter how hard you make him out to be wink

Rashduct4luv:

This is a simple logic. During each Prophet's time, they are the first muslim. Noah was the first Muslim in his time. Abraham was in his time. Jesus was in his time. And Muhammad was in his time.
So kindly bring where Jesus mentioned Christianity by name?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:

Being the first person to do something means that there was no one else who did it before you.

33 years ago Wole Soyinka became the first Nigerian to win the Nobel Prize. If another Nigerian wins, it that person won't be called "the first of his time" he will be called the second! Stupidity can never be elevated to logic my friend. grin

Nobel Prices exists in education and secular world! In the Prophet's Era, he was the first Muslim. All Prophets from Noah, Abraham, Moses, etc were Muslims.

[b]Allaah says of Nooh (interpretation of the meaning):

“And recite to them the news of Nooh (Noah). When he said to his people: ‘O my people, if my stay (with you), and my reminding (you) of the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allaah is hard on you, then I put my trust in Allaah. So devise your plot, you and your partners, and let not your plot be in doubt for you. Then pass your sentence on me and give me no respite.

72. ‘But if you turn away (from accepting my doctrine of Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allaah), then no reward have I asked of you, my reward is only from Allaah, and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims (i.e. those who submit to Allaah’s Will)’”

[Yoonus 10:71-72]

And Allaah says of Ibraaheem (interpretation of the meaning):

“And who turns away from the religion of Ibraaheem (Abraham) (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) except him who befools himself? Truly, We chose him in this world and verily, in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous.

131. When his Lord said to him, ‘Submit (i.e. be a Muslim)!’ He said, ‘I have submitted myself (as a Muslim) to the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).

132. And this (submission to Allaah, Islam) was enjoined by Ibraaheem (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya’qoob (Jacob) (saying), ‘O my sons! Allaah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islam (as Muslims — Islamic Monotheism)’”

[al-Baqarah 2:130-132]’

EkunKekere:

Christianity simply means a follower of Christ. And Christ was not a headslammer, no matter how hard you make him out to be wink[/b]

No one is asking you to define what Christianity means. What was your religion called when Christ was alive?

This is what Jesus copied. He worshiped the Lord just as we do. We are proudly head slammers just like him.

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshiped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

You can't delete those Bible verses!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Show me where Jesus went on pilgrimage to Mecca;

Show me where he married 4 wives;

Show me where he led armies to go on Jihad to force people to convert to islam and to capture sex slaves;

Show me where he drank camel urine;

Show me where he recited the Shahada;

In fact, provide evidence for the existence of a religion called I-SLIME outside of the rebranding of Jewish and Christian religious figures in the Bible grin

Rashduct4luv:

Nobel Prices exists in education and secular world! In the Prophet's Era, he was the first Muslim. All Prophets from Noah, Abraham, Moses, etc were Muslims.

Allaah says of Nooh (interpretation of the meaning):

“And recite to them the news of Nooh (Noah). When he said to his people: ‘O my people, if my stay (with you), and my reminding (you) of the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allaah is hard on you, then I put my trust in Allaah. So devise your plot, you and your partners, and let not your plot be in doubt for you. Then pass your sentence on me and give me no respite.

72. ‘But if you turn away (from accepting my doctrine of Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allaah), then no reward have I asked of you, my reward is only from Allaah, and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims (i.e. those who submit to Allaah’s Will)’”

[Yoonus 10:71-72]

And Allaah says of Ibraaheem (interpretation of the meaning):

“And who turns away from the religion of Ibraaheem (Abraham) (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) except him who befools himself? Truly, We chose him in this world and verily, in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous.

131. When his Lord said to him, ‘Submit (i.e. be a Muslim)!’ He said, ‘I have submitted myself (as a Muslim) to the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).

132. And this (submission to Allaah, Islam) was enjoined by Ibraaheem (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya’qoob (Jacob) (saying), ‘O my sons! Allaah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islam (as Muslims — Islamic Monotheism)’”

[al-Baqarah 2:130-132]’

No one is asking you to define what Christianity means. What was your religion called when Christ was alive?

This is what Jesus copied. He worshiped the Lord just as we do. We are proudly head slammers just like him.

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshiped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

You can't delete those Bible verses!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
Show me where Jesus went on pilgrimage to Mecca;

Show me where he married 4 wives;

Show me where he led armies to go on Jihad to capture sex slaves;

Show me where he drank camel urine;

Show me where he recited the Shahada;

In fact, provide evidence for the existence of a religion called I-SLIME outside of the rebranding of Jewish and Christian religious figures in the Bible grin

The holy spirit is leading you to abuse again. Now you sound more like a wounded lion. Anyways though you refuse to answer my question on what the name of your religion is when Christ was alive, I will still answer you.

Camel urine is part of the Prophet's medicine so i have no discussion on this.

Jesus never married while he was alive so no case about that. However many notable Bible persons married more than one wives. Moses, Jacob, Job, Solomon, David, Abraham, etc.

About leading armies in Jihad. There are many verses on this. I have quoted one in the OP.

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

Numbers 31 vs 17-18
So now, kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has had relations with a man, 18but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man. 19

In Genesis 6 Vs 4 Sons of God came to sleep with daughters of men and had giants. How was Jesus related to this sons of God?

On the Shahadah, technically every Prophet has his a Shahadah. Every Prophet preached the worship of one God and for People to follow him.

Everyone who believed in Noah and his God during his time gets saved by entering the ark.
Everyone who believed in Moses and his God during his time gets saved by crossing the red sea.
Everyone who believed in Jesus and his God during his time gets saved.
Everyone who believed in Muhammad and his God during his time till eternity gets saved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2019
Well, we believe Jesus to be God in human form. Does God practice any religion? Or do you think Christianity is like islam?

Now, answer my questions. If you are intelligent, you'll notice that all the questions I posed to you were based on MOOHAMAD's behaviour and I asked you to provide me with chapters and verses from the quran where Jesus emulated MOOHAMAD's behaviour. Show me where Jesus went on pilgrimage to Mecca etc Surely that shouldn't be too hard for you? grin

Jesus raised people from the dead, he made the blind see and he made the dumb to talk. But MOOHAMAD was prescribing remedies for his followers that would make them sick grin

[img]https://images./4TzvblNbZMJfH2d50Lvysu.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4XSA3AEYVnq6dehdlLLc7R.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3J3rJbEOrNe3C3GKeekZXR.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5NIeYhvyyDtCEbArY82xVg.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

The holy spirit is leading you to abuse again. Now you sound more like a wounded lion. Anyways though you refuse to answer my question on what the name of your religion is when Christ was alive, I will still answer you.

Camel urine is part of the Prophet's medicine so i have no discussion on this.

Jesus never married while he was alive so no case about that. However many notable Bible persons married more than one wives. Moses, Jacob, Job, Solomon, David, Abraham, etc.

About leading armies in Jihad. There are many verses on this. I have quoted one in the OP.

"And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

Numbers 31 vs 17-18
So now, kill all the boys, and kill every woman who has had relations with a man, 18but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man. 19

In Genesis 6 Vs 4 Sons of God came to sleep with daughters of men and had giants. How was Jesus related to this sons of God?

On the Shahadah, technically every Prophet has his a Shahadah. Every Prophet preached the worship of one God and for People to follow him.

Everyone who believed in Noah and his God during his time gets saved by entering the ark.
Everyone who believed in Moses and his God during his time gets saved by crossing the red sea.
Everyone who believed in Jesus and his God during his time gets saved.
Everyone who believed in Muhammad and his God during his time till eternity gets saved.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
Well, we believe Jesus to be God in human form. Does God practice any religion? Or do you think Christianity is like islam?

Now, answer my questions. If you are intelligent, you'll notice that all the questions I posed to you were based on MOOHAMAD's behaviour and I asked you to provide me with chapters and verses from the quran where Jesus emulated MOOHAMAD's behaviour. Show me where Jesus went on pilgrimage to Mecca etc Surely that shouldn't be too hard for you? grin

Jesus raised people from the dead, he made the blind see and he made the dumb to talk. But MOOHAMAD was prescribing remedies for his followers that would make them sick grin

[img]https://images./4XSA3AEYVnq6dehdlLLc7R.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3J3rJbEOrNe3C3GKeekZXR.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5NIeYhvyyDtCEbArY82xVg.jpg[/img]

OK, God in human form yet he claimed he was sent by another God.

How can God die?

How can God not know the hour but claimed only the father knows?

Yes Jesus did miracles but not of his own accord. I have given you verses where Jesus ordered several killings.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Don't run away, I'm not done with you grin
Show me in the Gospels where Jesus led his disciples to wage holy wars against unbelievers.

As for Christ's death, everything about His life was lived as an example for His followers.

Jesus forgave his enemies and taught us to forgive our enemies. He laid down His life as an example for His followers to prove that those who die for the sake of righteousness will not die in vain, but will be resurrected.

You still haven't answered several of my questions, including why MOOHAMAD prescribed camel urine and drinking Filthy water to his followers. grin

The good news for you is that I intend to follow you on this forum and ask you questions about I-SLIME that the likes of Zakir Naik run away from answering. I hope you won't be a coward like Zakir grin

[img]https://images./6BRlgDgN4WwT7K3CqPvVe0.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

How can God die?

Yes Jesus did miracles but not of his own accord. I have given you verses where Jesus ordered several killings.

Bye

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by true2god: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

How can God die?

Bye

Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, "I give to Quraish people in order to let them adhere to Islam, for they are near to their life of Ignorance (i.e. they have newly embraced Islam and it is still not strong in their hearts." (sahih Bukharin 4:53:374).

You mean Mohammed have to bribe his people for them to stay in Islam? Bribery and corruption have been practiced for a very long time. I am not disappointed, it is not the fault of our great profit Mohammed.
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by sulasa07(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:

Christianity simply means a follower of Christ. And Christ was not a headslammer, no matter how hard you make him out to be wink

Then I believe Jesus was a singist and clappist

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2019
EkunKekere:
Don't run away, I'm not done with you grin
Show me in the Gospels where Jesus led his disciples to wage holy wars against unbelievers.

As for Christ's death, everything about His life was lived as an example for His followers.

Jesus forgave his enemies and taught us to forgive our enemies. He laid down His life as an example for His followers to prove that those who die for the sake of righteousness will not die in vain, but will be resurrected.

You still haven't answered several of my questions, including why MOOHAMAD prescribed camel urine and drinking Filthy water to his followers. grin

The good news for you is that I intend to follow you on this forum and ask you questions about I-SLIME that the likes of Zakir Naik run away from answering. I hope you won't be a coward like Zakir grin

[img]https://images./6BRlgDgN4WwT7K3CqPvVe0.jpg[/img]

Keep following me and you'll always be behind me. Are you dumb? I sent you two Bible verses where your three Gods in one ordered men and women to be killed but spared virgins only! can you describe the scene? Jesus already had his fill in the old testament. Let's say he probably repented in the new T.
I also asked you if Jesus of the Bible was among the sons of God that came to sleep with daughters of men to bear Giants in Genesis 6:4.
Na camel urine you Sabi. Is it your mouth we dey use drink am? Drink your bread and wine in peace na abi we complain?
Our God can't become man, He's far above such!
Our God is one! He is above becoming three in one!
Our God can't live in the womb of his creation, then pass through the birth canal of his creation, suckled by his creation, was protected by his creation.
How can a God be killed by death one of his creation just to save man, his creation?
You may call it mystery or lack of the holy ghost! we call it extreme stupidity.
Alhamdulillah you agreed that Jesus never gave his religion a name in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2019
true2god:
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, "I give to Quraish people in order to let them adhere to Islam, for they are near to their life of Ignorance (i.e. they have newly embraced Islam and it is still not strong in their hearts." (sahih Bukharin 4:53:374).

You mean Mohammed have to bribe his people for them to stay in Islam? Bribery and corruption have been practiced for a very long time. I am not disappointed, it is not the fault of our great profit Mohammed.

Is this even related to this thread? What does Bukharin 4;53;374 mean? Profit Mohammed?
How many of his contemporaries called him a corrupt man? He was called Al-Ameen the trustworthy!
Error 404!
Re: Who Are The Head-slammers? by EkunKekere: 3:03am On Jul 28, 2019
[img]https://images./59ghv67X5GG8Q30Rl07dtp.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./1y6pwkdnOnDcMmoaP5VynK.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4mWAWQi1T06sAtMoFFljqh.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./SzUQCibyaBwF5yGPPMIYk.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3eBNIr3nVTsHcz2R1fUjl6.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./entQKlWfZTCpoSOJWjHuh.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4EGC4kQKAHoAaGFyls5ARt.jpg[/img]

Rashduct4luv:

Keep following me and you'll always be behind me. Are you dumb? I sent you two Bible verses where your three Gods in one ordered men and women to be killed but spared virgins only! can you describe the scene? Jesus already had his fill in the old testament. Let's say he probably repented in the new T.
I also asked you if Jesus of the Bible was among the sons of God that came to sleep with daughters of men to bear Giants in Genesis 6:4.
Na camel urine you Sabi. Is it your mouth we dey use drink am? Drink your bread and wine in peace na abi we complain?
Our God can't become man, He's far above such!
Our God is one! He is above becoming three in one!
Our God can't live in the womb of his creation, then pass through the birth canal of his creation, suckled by his creation, was protected by his creation.
How can a God be killed by death one of his creation just to save man, his creation?
You may call it mystery or lack of the holy ghost! we call it extreme stupidity.
Alhamdulillah you agreed that Jesus never gave his religion a name in the Bible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Zakkah And Taxes / Gohwee Of Ibadan Land Sulaiman Amubieya / How to perform gushlu (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.